TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  113  |  114  |  115  |  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 12/09/2016 05:44 PM

"I still don't know how that was possible, that you've got the voicemail, and kinda embarrassing because I was going all crazy"  zei Alexis. Ze zuchtte "I know there's a limit but I just don't  want to be weak anymore. I've been weak for the past 6 month with all of this bad stuff that's  been happening. I've let go, literally a ocean filled with tears"  zei ze en keek  naar hem. "And I want be be there for you, as a stable person, not as some crybaby, because that isn't really a person that you can lean on" zei ze. "I love  you too Kai, with all of my heart. When I first  saw you in that supermarkt I would have never thought that we would have a long road ahead of us, together. I would have told you insane if you told me that at that moment."  glimlachde ze zwakjes. "But I'm so happy now that you've attackt Damon, so we would all meet, because I can't  live without you anymore." Ze keek even terug voor  zich uit en legde haar hoofd op zijn schouder. "Maybe we should join Lillian's weird family, because  could secretly steal the magic from those  lunatics for  the merge with Silas" zei ze.

Stefan glimlachde "You didn't actaually thought I would go to a ball that would be hosted by that weird fake family of my mom" zei hij. "Alright let's go to our room and see what they've picked for outfit for us"  zei Stefan en deed de douche uit. "Oh and I'll go check on everyone tomorrow. To see if the lunatics haven't already used all of our friends as bloodbags. You can stay here and get a massage if you want"  knikte hij.

Screenshot_2016-10-08-09-25-02-1.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 12/09/2016 05:45 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 12/13/2016 05:00 PM

Kai glimlachde kort en schudde zijn hoofd even. ''No Alexis, you're not weak. You are everything but weak and it doesn't matter how many times I tell you. You will always be strong. You're one of the strongest person I have ever met. I love you so much and you don't need to change. Besides all of that I said we would help, not join. If we helped, they could expect us asking the same thing.'' fluisterde hij zachtjes en legde zijn arm rond haar schouder heen. So I was thinking.. We could always first ask them for tips, but then indeed steal their magic.'' 

Suzy grinnikte kort en knikte uiteindelijk. Ze voelde hoe de douche stralen ophielden dus trok ze een handdoek rond haar lichaam en keek Stefan even kort aan. ''I'm curious about that to be honest. I never even heard of this place.'' zei ze en keek nog even rond. ''And no, I wanna go with you. I'm not letting you go alone and I know your strong enough to handle it. But I just wanna be around..''

3559f69e0e56880c8a7aa811e5453223.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 12/13/2016 05:21 PM

"It's so evil, but I don't really care because they've taken over Mystic Fall and completely ruin it."  zei ze. "But you're right, maybe they are able to give us some handy information"  knikte ze. "I'm so happy to be free again, to be able to look at the   moon again, to feel the wind blowing through my hair. It's so weird to think that a few hours ago, we were still trapped in   that creepy place"  zei Alexis. "We should practise our together magic more, I mean  we should be able to use it without   holding each other right. That way something like this hopefully never happens again" zei ze terwijl ze naar de sterren keek.

Stefan grinnnikte "Yeah they usually don't give out clothes ofcourse, but I compelled her so she'll have something ready. " glimlachde hij. "Because I never want to put on those clothes from the dollhouse. To many bad memories"  zei hij en sloeg  een handoek om zijn onder lijf. En deed daarna een badjas aan. "Alright, Alexis an Kai were going to check it out too right" zei  hij. "Well maybe Kai is able to help us with this one, because he in fact is a lunatic himself. Lillian turned him."  zei Stefan.

tumblr_me6ywgJGpN1rwoqy8.gif 

Reply Edited on 12/13/2016 05:22 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 12/25/2016 12:55 PM

Kai steunde wat met zijn kin tegen Alexis haar hoofd aan en zuchtte even kort. Zijn ogen sloot hij kort even genietend en drukte uiteindelijk een kus op haar haren. ''I know. I'm just glad we got out of there, alive.'' zei hij en streelde een lok uit haar gezicht terwijl hij haar aankeek. ''That should be a possibility, because we aren't able to be next to eachother every minute of everyday or when something happens.'' mompelde hij en keek daarna weer voor zich uit naar de sterren.

Suzy had de handdoek vastgehouden met haar ene hand en vervolgens een badjas aangetrokken terwijl ze Stefan aan keek. ''Yea, they were gonna check it out. That's atleast what they said.'' zei ze en keek even om zich heen. ''And that's true. We could always ask about it. Otherwise it's a missed chance.''

tumblr_np9cclMejV1u4sniuo1_500.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 12/27/2016 08:41 PM

Alexis keek voor zich uit "I never thought I would ever see the moon again. To be able to see and feel all of this. Sillas got Katherine out and let her chase me daily in that weird forest. He knew I had no chance so the always got me." Zuchtte ze. "And you know how much she hates me. Ever since I was reunited with Stef and Damon she had wanted to kill me"  zei ze. Alexis knikte "indeed, it probably will come in use. I mean I don't mind touching you, I love that, but in a battle it isn't always possible"  zei ze.

"Or he turns his back on us again like the complete psycho he is and is going to work with her to even cause more drama" zuchtte Stefan. "Let's just not worry about it for  now. Let's enjoy our freedom and check the situation out tomorrow"  zei hij terwijl hij richting hun hotel kamer liep. "I'm dieing to get some sleep, I haven't slept for days in there"  zei Stefan terwijl hij de deur van hun kamer open deed.

Screenshot_2016-10-23-12-46-22-1-1.png 

Reply Edited on 12/27/2016 08:43 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 12/30/2016 10:57 AM

Kai streelde langs haar schouder heen terwijl hij zuchtend voor zich uit keek. ''I was almost gonna say you should be glad to not be in the spot we were. But now I hear your part of the story I change my mind. I'm sorry you went through that.'' fluisterde hij terwijl hij haar aankeek. Hij kwam langzaam omhoog van het dak en tilde Alexis voorzichtig mee in zijn armen. ''I know you don't wanna go back to our room, but I promise you that when you get in there it will look completely different.''

''I didn't thought vampires would need as much sleep as humans do, but I'm extremely exhausted.'' zuchtte ze en liep achter Stefan aan naar de hotelkamer en keek Stefan even kort glimlachend aan. Haar hand gleed kort langs zijn arm heen en keek vervolgens de kamer rond die er adembedemend uit zag. ''This look absolutely beautiful.'' fluisterde ze zachtjes, ze wist toch wel dat Stefan het zou kunnen horen.

e9a3bb5b98a84e4d60d072ccf2ce753b.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 12/30/2016 08:10 PM

"I'm sorry too, for  what you've been  trough"  zei ze. "But we're together now and that's what matters. Let's just enjoy our time together since I don't know how I'm going to be here and win from Sillas"  zuchtte Alexis. "But I'm thankful that I could exchange my life for freedom for us all. I would've died immediately if I had to so you guys would be free. With no doubt"  zei ze.

Stefan liep naar binnen "I know right, that's why I took you here. This is the most beautiful room in the whole hotel, I chose it just for  you. You deserve happiness and rest afther what happened" zei Stefan en liep naar de kast om te kijken of de vrouw ook echt kledig in de kamer gebracht had. "I can work with this"  zei Stefan toen hij  de kleding zag. "We should get a snack. A month with one glass of blood every 2 days? I'm like starving." Stelde Stefan voor.

stefan-smile.gif 

Reply Edited on 12/30/2016 08:11 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 01/07/2017 11:07 AM

Kai zuchtte kort en liet Alexis weer rustig op haar voeten belandden. ''If you were going to give your life for us, I wouldn't have let you do it. Because you might not see a life without me, but that's the same case for me. I can't imagine me a life without you. Not since I met you. I love you and that's not gonna change.'' fluisterde hij in haar oor en drukte een voorzichtige kus op haar lippen. 

Suzy bleef rustig staan en keek Stefan glimlachend rond. ''I'm not the only one that went through that. It was also you. You deserve this just as much.'' glimlachde ze terwijl ze naar hem toeliep en haar hand op zijn arm neerlegde. ''And I think that's a really good thing to do.'' zei ze en keek kort in de spiegel die vlak bij de kast hing.

tumblr_nrfpzkULYO1tm33j8o1_500.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 01/07/2017 07:35 PM

Het was twee dagen later, en Alexis had afgesproken met Silas de merge te doen. Vandaag. Ze kon het niet, de magie stelen van de heratics. Ze had de plannen wel gemaakt met Kai, maar ze hadden zich bij hun aangesloten. Telkens als ze Lillian zah moest ze aan haar moeder denken, en na het verliezen van al haar ouders had ze behoefte aan een ouderlijk figuur. Hier heeft ze natuurlijk alweer gerotzooi over gehad met haar vrienden die juist tegen hun willen vechten, en hun verdrijven. Alexis liep  met Kai het plein op waar ze afgesproken. Silas was er al. Ze liet Kai zijn hand los en stapte op Silas af. "Let's just get this  over with" zei Alex en pakte zijn handen vast. "Don't you wanna say your last woords to your love?" Zei Silas. "No, I'm not going to loose, so why tell him now if I can say it later too?" Zei Alexis. "Fierce, I like that" zei Silas. Ze begonnen de spreuk en hun ogen werden wit. Daarna vielen ze beide op de grond en begon de strijd. Silas was natuurlijk veel sterker. Ze was aan het verliezen, hij had gewoon veel meer magie. Uit haar neus en oren begon bloed te lopen, en ook liepen er tranen van bloed over haar wangen. Dit betekende dat het bijna over is, en dat  ze verliest.

Stefan ijsbeerde door de hotelkamer. Gisteren is hij erachter gekomen dat Alexis en Kai zich opeen bij de heratics gevoegd hebben. Hoe kon ze dat doen? Na alles wat er gebeurd is gaat ze weer iets stoms doen? Dit liet hem weer twijfelen aan Kai. Waarschijnlijk had hij haar over gehaald. Als hij er niet geweest  zou zijn had ze zoiets nooit gedaan. "Well this is just great, how are we going to get rid of the heratics now? They have Alex and Kai, together the most powerful two. Kai has her so wraped arouns his finger that I think he can turn her against us." Zei Stefan. Eigenlijk had hij helemaal geen zin om zich hierover druk te maken. Vanavond was het bal, waar hij met Suzy naar toe zou gaan. Dat ging hij alsnog, hij niets dat verpesten.

images_3.jpg 

Reply Edited on 01/07/2017 07:36 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 01/07/2017 07:51 PM

Het hele plan was eigenlijk anders gelopen dan dat het zou gebeuren, maar dit was een afspraak die Alexis met Silas heeft gehouden. Ze moest het doen. Ze hadden niet kunnen oefenen met het gebruike van magie zonder elkaar en Kai zou neit weten hoe hij het ooit kon voorkomen. Hij had Alexis losgelaten. Hij wist al helemaal hoe dit zou gaan lopen. Hij heeft in precies Alexis haar schoenen gestaan maar aan de winnende kant. Hij zag dat ze aan het verliezen was. Hij ging op zijn knieën zitten bij haar hoofd en zette zijn handen zo rond haar hoofd heen dat hij haar net niet aanraakte en op dat moment begon hijzelf de spreuk. Als een extra steun en meer magie.

Suzy pakte Stefan zijn handen vast en zuchtte even kort. ''Stefan, calm down okay. Like hell we  might not even know their plan. Thet could've lied to us so it would look like they worked with the lunatics. I don't know if it's true but do remember Alexis lost all her parents in that hell hole under ground. Your mom probably looks like hers. But I don't trust Kai. I never trusted him.'' zuchtte ze en streelde langs zijn vingers. ''Just let's enjoy the bal tonight.'' mompelde ze.

0d78ab434aa83e48b793bb3f04fabcc5.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  113  |  114  |  115  |  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum