TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  21  |  22  |  23  |  24  |  25  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 06/10/2016 08:12 PM

Alexis draaide zich om "Why would you care? I mean I don't  even regosnise me own best friend anymore"  zei Alexis en sloeg haar armen over elkaar. "I miss Suzy, my best friend sinds I moved here, the person  I went through highschool with, with who I could get away from my fathering nephews, who I could cry and laugh with, who didn't judged me, with who I could literally share anything and who would be by my side no matter what. But that persone seems long gone"  zei Alexis hoofdschuddend, wetend dat Suzy toch niet eens iets zou geven om haar woorden  aangezien ze om niks  wat geeft.

(Stefan laat ik ook ff weg want die is er niet)

tumblr_nwl47dRlKJ1u5v91fo1_1280.jpg 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 06/10/2016 08:13 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/10/2016 08:22 PM

Bij het horen van Alexis haar worden stopte Suzy plots in haar voetsporen, luisterend naar haar woorden voelde ze dat het binnen begon te dringen. Haar ogen sloot ze en legde haar hoofd neer in haar nek en zuchtte even kort. ''I will always care for you Alexis..'' mompelde Suzy en voelde tranen in haar ogen. ''I always have known you were my weaker spot. That you would be able to flip it around. That's why I took you're heart, because everyone cares about you. And now it's all my fault Stefan is planning hier ripper killing.'' zuchtte Suzy

Kai
x

tumblr_njf6gmm5fR1u44wypo1_400.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/10/2016 08:49 PM

"Everyone cares about me? Really? I always feel left out and like I'm the anoying person who can't  protect herself"  zei Alexis. Ze wist niet of dit een val was of dat ze echt  haar menselijkheid weer terug had. Toen ze namelijk het de vorrige keer probeerde, gebeurde er niks. Alexis liep op Suzy af en nam haar in haar armen, het maakte haar niet uit of het wel of geen val was. Na een tijdje lieten ze elkaar los. "I really  have to go to Kai, the last  time I saw him was when Damon tried to kill me. He told me to go somewhere save, to somone who could protect me. Unfortunately all my friends are with Damon and you had your  emotions off, so Jo helped me. She only doesn't  knows that I'm pregnant with here niece or nephew " zei Alexis toen.

Stefan
X

e86e0b1f3fea2ba4aa6cde82cca37346.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/10/2016 08:49 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/10/2016 10:49 PM

Bij het voelen van haar armen deed ze het zelfde terug. Wanneer ze elkaar loslieten zuchtte ze even. Suzy keek haar begrijpend aan en legde haar arm op Alexis haar schouders. ''Don't worry about it. I'll go with you so there is atleast one or two people to protect you. '' knikte Suzy en pakte Alexis haar hand vast. Wanneer ze aan het lopen waren kon Suzy de hartslag horen van de baby waarop ze kort even slikte. ''By the way Alexis, I think it isn't gonna be a neice or a nephew. I think it's both.'' knikte ze.

Kai
x

Suzy_I.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/11/2016 09:34 AM

"Thanks Suzy, I mean I really could use a friend right now since everybody hates Kai and thinks he branswaished me"  zei ze. "But he really is different around me, he's kind and protective. He does cares." Mompelde ze. Alexis keek verbaasd naar Suzy, "No that's not possible, I can't expect twins"  zei Alexis. Ze had zich ingesteld op 1 kind, geen 2. Voor de eerste zwangerschap en ook zo jong gaat dat nog lastig worden. "I mean I knew there was something special about the person that was growing inside of me because I think it's growing faster then it should me. Normally you can't feel something or hear a heart beat afther 1/2 weeks."  Zei Alexis. "So whatever it's for sure a magical  baby, and so member of the coven"  zei Alexis. "But it scares me though, because it isn't  normal that it's growing so fast, and I'm not a wich so I don't  know if it's right that I'm expecting one"  zei Alexis vervolgens.

Stefan
X
0vdC-lHX.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/11/2016 09:37 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/11/2016 12:14 PM

Kort keek Suzy naar Alexis en ze begreep het volkomen. ''Exactly Alexis, but I'm pretty sure it's two in stead of own. I can hear if we stop moving clearly 3 heartbeats out of your stomach. One of your own and then 2 you can't even explain if u didn't know it.'' knikte Suzy terwijl ze nog aan het lopen waren. ''And the thing is what I'm guessing, you're getting kids from Kai. Someone from a magical coven, and not just a normal magical coven. A gemine coven, and that means two. Kai has a twin which is Josette. Luke and Liv are a twin and I'm pretty sure their father had a twin too. And just because you're human doesn't mean you can't handle this. I believe in you and you will make it. And I'll be there for you when it happens.'' knikte Suzy en keek Alexis even aan met een glimlach.

Kai
X

1340428063595168.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/11/2016 01:19 PM

"But I'm just afraid that it isn't right that a human will get a magical baby. And like I said, it or they are growing too fast. I'm only 2 weeks pregnant and I already  have a little belly and you can hear a heartbeat. That's  not normal, normally it takes like 12 weeks or so to even see a belly"  zei Alexis. Het was fijn dat ze er teminsten met iemand normaal  ove kan praten. "Oh and thank you for not telling anyone, not human you" zei ze. "I hope Damon keeps his mouth shut because I want to get comfortable with the idea first before telling others" zei Alexis.

girl-icon-tumblr-Favimcom-3446643.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/11/2016 01:25 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/11/2016 01:43 PM

''I know Alexis, but don't make yourself scared about this. They're magical, that says enough.'' knikte Suzy. Het Salvatore huis begon al meer in zicht te komen. ''No problem, my humanity would have been off but I still could think.'' zei Suzy en keek haar met een glimlach aan. ''Damon has told me and Stefan. But I already knew. I'm not sure what Stefan is gonna do, but it's bad. That's all I know.'' zuchtte Suzy maar keek Alexis aan. ''I'll protect you, don't worry okey?''

Kai
x

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/11/2016 02:26 PM

Alexis knikte "We'll find a way to slip the switch"  zei Alexis. "And we also  have to find a way to get Bonie back, oh and don't  forget  the fact  that Jo and Kai are going to merch and so one of them will die" zei Alexis. "We have so much to do, and so much problems" zei Alexis en stapte naar binnen. Ze keek even vluchtig om zich heen of ze Damon zag en liep toen verder. Ze zag Kai liggen met aan een infuus. Ze liep er snel naartoe. Wat hebben ze met hem gedaan? Ze pakte zijn hand vast, "Kai, hey, wake up" zei ze en legde haar hand op zijn wang. Ze had geen idee hoe lang ze hem hier al hebben. Waarschijnlijk was het om zijn magie langzaam weg te laten gaan zodat Jo zou winnen. Kai mocht  niet dood, ze kan niet alleen een tweeling opvoeden. Jo aan de andere kant, had ze liever ook niet dood, daar was ze een te goed mens voor.

images_3.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/11/2016 02:27 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/11/2016 02:35 PM

Suzy keek even voor zich uit en voordat ze iets zeggen kon zag ze Alexis al weglopen waarop er toch een korte glimlach op haar gezicht kwam. Ze sloot haar ogen even kort en ging naast Alexis staan terwijl ze haar hand op haar schouder neerlegde en kort haar ogen op Kai liet rusten. Ze ging bracht haar kort naar Alexis haar oor en zei : ''I believe what you say about Kai. I support you.'' fluisterde ze zo zacht mogelijk. Naast zich hoorde ze een klap waarop zich meteen omdraaide. ''Damon..'' mompelde ze en keek hem aan waarop ze hem zuchtend aan keek. ''If you wanna kill me go ahead, but remember that it won't happen without atleast a fight for my own life. So or you let me be me like now or I could turn my humanity off again. Choice is yours.'' mompelde ze.

Kai voelde een hand in de zijne maar reageren kon hij nog niet. Hij was te diep in een slaap geraken door één of andere manier. Het was een heel raar gevoel, alles horen en voelen maar zelf niks kunnen doen. Een hand voelde hij op zijn wang waardoor er toch een korte glimlach ontstond op zijn lippen, dat was tenminste. Hij probeerde te bewegen dat met elke poging om het te proberen beter ging.

zesrxdtfgb.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  21  |  22  |  23  |  24  |  25  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum