TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  26  |  27  |  28  |  29  |  30  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 06/14/2016 07:24 PM

"I don't  understand my friends right now, except  Suzy, they are all hating  the fact I'm with sombody they call a psycho, and they are all making a big drama about it, while both of my cousins dated a psycho at the same time. Who tried to kill me a couple of times because I detracted Stefan from getting to here or something. But nobody seems to blame them, they all didn't  make a drama about her"  zei Alexis. "I'm glad that bitch died. She is the one  that  turned them both, because they wanted it so bad and because they were madly in love with her"  zei Alexis. "Please learn me how to fight, I wanna have a specialty, I'm just tired to be usless and being the victim. I wanna be like Katniss with the bow and arrow, just a powerful woman" zei ze toen.

504650844.jpg

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 06/14/2016 07:26 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/14/2016 08:41 PM

Kai luisterde aandachtig naar haar woorden. ''Wait, a psycho. I heard about that before. Katherine if I'm right.'' had hij gemompeld maar daar bleef het ook bij. ''Just don't think you're useless. You're everything but that. It takes time learning to fight. I was born without magic in a family who was made out of magic. I needed to learn to fight before I could get the power I wanted. Like who names their kid Malachai, it's like they expected me to turn out evil. I will learn you how to fight, don't worry about it. And besides all of that, I won't let you die. I want you to learn to protect yourself. I haven't heard of that Katniss woman, but a bow and arrow is enough information for me to learn you atleast something.'' mompelde hij.

tumblr_inline_ninjcu4jB71qc1pes.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/14/2016 08:53 PM

"Jup Katherine, I really hated here, at first I was like really  nice o here, but she was always bitchy and I tried to stay kind to here for Damon and Stefan, but that girl is out of here mind. She tried to kill me like a good 4 times if it wasn't  more" zei Alexis. "And at the end it's the human that survived and the psycho vamp died" zei Alexis. "I don't  care  if it will take long, I wanna be able to protect myself, so not everyone has to protect me." Antwoorde ze even. "That's right, I forgot that you were trapped in a prison world for like 22 years, gosh you've been  trapped in there since the year I was born"  lachde. "You missed so much good  things, we'll watch that  movie with Katniss another time. Maybe you will even like it. It's  about kids in an areana that have to fight till one person  is left. And a tragic  love story bla bla bla"  lachde Alexis. "I like your  name, Malachai doesn't  sounds evil. I think  it original and cute"  glimlachde. "Thank you baby for willing to do this for me, and everything you are  doing for me"  zei Alexis.
baby-dream-girl-love-Favimcom-3333972.png 

Reply Edited on 06/14/2016 08:53 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/14/2016 09:08 PM

Kai keek met een korte frons naar haar en grinnikte even kort. ''Ofcourse, a tragic love story has to be in all the movies. Not that I watched alot of movies back in the day. As people call is these days. But besides all of that if you like it I'll watch it. Only with you though.'' glimlachde hij en draaide haar hoofd een beetje scheef naar de zijne. ''Malachai, I guess the coven only think it sounds evil. But that can just be us then.'' knikte hij met een glimlach. ''No problem, everything you've done for me changed me. Well only towards the people I care for. Which ain't much.'' zei hij.

tumblr_njf6gmm5fR1u44wypo1_400.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/14/2016 09:16 PM

"Wait I don't  wanna change you at all, please tell me if I do because I don't  hope that you get me wrong, you really don't  have to chancd who  you are for me. I fell in love with the person I met in that house when I was drunk. Not someone who I maybe will chance them into." Zei Alexis. Alexis wreef met haar duim over  zijn wang. "You are perfect to me" zei ze zachtjes. "And I maybe secretly even like your evil face, it's  pretty  hot"  lachde ze.
12917904_1590597274592604_1931117653_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/14/2016 09:18 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/14/2016 09:21 PM

Kai schudde zijn hoofd eventjes kort met een glimlach over zijn gezicht. ''I meant, I didn't change my evil, psychopatic mood and activities. I'm just a little different and more caring when I am with you. Because I would never be able to hurt you in my life. Even if anything would happen I wont be able to hurt you. I just won't. And that myabe sound like a big thing, because it actually is. Normally I wouldn't have a problem to do something like that. But when I met you I finally found something to live for. I never had that before.'' mompelde hij en keek haar in de ogen aan.

tumblr_nlboa5HBSb1t5l212o1_1280-1284.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/14/2016 09:40 PM

"That's  the sweetest  thing somebody ever said to me" zei Alexis zachtjes. "I won't hurt you either or betray you for my friends. I will be by your  side and you can always tell me your problems. I'll be the listening ear, and I'll be always by your side" zei Alexis. "It's  so bad that we both are the most talkative persons in the world, we always like talk for hours and hours"  lachde ze. "It never gets boring  or we never have nothing  left  to say"  lachde Alexis. "It's something special for sure."

12751179_1051344048255066_2038783817_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/14/2016 09:41 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/14/2016 10:04 PM

Kai glimlachde zwakjes. ''I'm glad I have said the sweetest thing somebody ever did.'' knikte hij en luisterde aandachtig. ''And the same counts for you babe. I'll always be there for you, always. Even when I'm not there.'' zei hij keek haar nogmaals aan. ''That's actually a good think we talk to much and to often. Atleast there will be something to talk about and we won't stare at eachother like idiots not knowing what to say. But there will be a time it's going to end because of tiredness, like right now.'' had hij gezegt en gaapte even kort van de moeheid.

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/15/2016 07:04 AM

"Yeah okay, you have to take some rest for tomorrow"  glimlachde ze. "Goodnight, tomorrow is going to be a big day" zei ze en ging toen liggen en trok de deken over zich heen. Hier hoefde ze gelukkig  ook niet bang te zijn voor vamps aangezien die niet binnen kunnen komen. Het was ook wel te gek voor woorden dat ze niet eens in haar eigen huis kon zijn. Dat ze daar onveilig was vanwege Damon die haar wilt doden. Aan Stefan heeft ze ook niks, ze weet niet eens waar  hij is. Waarschijnlijk ergens een ripper party houden ofso.
tumblr_o27pweoyRa1v5wil2o1_500.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/15/2016 07:06 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/15/2016 03:49 PM

Kai knikte even kort en had voordat hij was gaan liggen zijn t-shirt nog uitgetrokken. Met zijn arm die hij weer rond Alexis heen had geslagen legde hij zijn lichaam relaxed neer op het bed neer. Een gaap had zijn lippen verlaten en zuchtte even kort. ''Goodnight Alexis.'' fluisterde hij en draaide zich een beetje neer op zijn zijde en sloot zijn ogen. Helemaal in slaap was hij niet meteen. Zijn gedachtes zaten voor een moment gewoon bij de volgende dag al. Dat er een kans zou kunnen zijn dat hij het niet zou overleven. Hij had één voordeel natuurlijk. Josette had al heel lang geen magie gebruikt dus het kon overweldigend worden. Ook wist hij dat de verjaardag van de twins was geweest. Dat gaf toch wel een raardere gedachte erbij.
Na een tijdje toch hebben te denken was hij in slaap gevallen.

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  26  |  27  |  28  |  29  |  30  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum