TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  31  |  32  |  33  |  34  |  35  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 05:12 PM

Als Stefan nog zijn menselijkheid had zou het hem echt veel doen dat hij net heeft gezegd dat iedereen blij was dat ze dood was. Hij keek naar de details. Het was écht Katherine. "Gosh what a suprise, Katherine the surviver, everyone thought  she was dead. But no suprise, she's magically  still alive as usual"  zei Damon. "Anyways, I don't  have much time, I'm bussy ruining my friends lives."  Zei Stefan. "You had to be there last night when I set Alexis on fire"  grijnsde hij. "With a little help of her own boyfriend." Zei Stefan. "Yeah she has a boyfriend, some psycho wich, long story"  zei Stefan.

Alexis knikte "We just have to find a place for our selfs, ready to be moved into. And we won't  invite any vampire  in except dor Suzy because  she's my best friend  and she has actually  helped us a lot. She's the only  one who doesn't  thinks I'm totally out of my mind. I mean maybe she does, but she supports me and is not  going to show that she doesn't likes me being with you and being all annoying" zei Alexis en stapte in de auto. Ze pakte het stuur vast en kneep erin. "My emtions are so fucked up  right now, whatever I'm feeling is being 100 times  biger than normally. So if I'm anoyed , I'm going to be super anoyed, same counts for  the other  emotions " zei Alexis.

5x14_Stefan_Salvatore_No_Exit.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 05:13 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/18/2016 05:26 PM

Kai stapte aan de andere kant van de auto in waarop hij naast haar ging zitten. ''Then call Suzy later today or something. And be happy you're not a vampire now. You're emotions would be heightend.'' mompelde hij en keek haar even aan. ''Just calm down okay, we don't have a hurry except if something wrong happens but we'll leave then. So just stay calm alright?'' vroeg hij aan haar en knikte even kort.

Suzy keek even naar de kledingkast waar ze voor ging staan. ''Alright, so what do you say about going to Mystic Falls and visiting our other friends, as in Tyler, Matt, Jeremy and who ever else. And if we get called we listen what it is and if it's urgent we go there alright?'' stelde Suzy voor nadat aangezien Elena haar schouders hadden opgehaald. ''Alright, we can do that.'' knikte ze uiteinelijk waarop Suzy een setje kleding uit haar kast haalde en kort knikte. ''Fine, then get ready sleepyhead.'' glimlachde ze.

Katherine keek met een grijns op naar Damon die er bij was komen staan. ''Ofcourse I'm alive Damon, I wouldn't leave without a goodbye. Besides, what's better being with my favorite Salvatore's on an adventure. Or atleast on of them.'' grijnsde ze richting Stefan. ''I heard about it, wish I could be there Stefan. Almost killed her already but well, this time I can atleast do it without being held back.'' knikte ze en keek Stefan. ''So what do you say about me joining your celebrating and letting me help ruining the life of your friends.'' knipoogde ze kort.

xdfgh.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 05:43 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "I just can't be happy, I can't. I have so many bad things going on right now, I mean, both of my cousins are trying to kill me, I just lost a good friend, Bonnie is still in a prison world and only one of my friends is supporting the pregnancy"  gooide Alexis eruit. Er liep een traan langs haar  wang. "Gosh there I go again, I shouldn't  be such a cry baby but I can't  controle it"  zei ze. Ze wilde het verbergen maar dat hiel ze niet lang meer vol. "So I'm far away from happy, I mean I'm happy with you and our babies, but there are just to many bad things and the happy ones can't  make up for those" zei ze. "I mean look at us, I can't  even live  in my own house anymore"  zei ze en veegde een traan  weg.

"Good idea, I wanna scare Alexis first. Alexis is the one I wanna torture  the most, she's  just so annoying. I mean she is useless  and and always acts like the pour human she is. I can't  stand here right  now" zei Stefan. "And I know she is going to be frightened because you are back. I mean she was the one that was the happiest  that you died, she's  so scared of you because  you tried to kill her multiple times"  zei Stefan.
Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-33-48-1.png

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 05:44 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/18/2016 06:13 PM

Kai keek haar aan en zuchtte even kort. Hij leunde wat naar de zijkant toe en zette de auto met zijn magie tot stop en trok de sleutel eruit terwijl hij haar aankeek. ''Just let me drive okay?'' fluisterde hij en streelde met zijn hand langs haar wang heen en drukte een korte kus op haar lippen. ''I know everything in your life is really fucked up at this very moment. And all that isn't your fault. And you can't blame yourself for that. '' knikte hij en keek haar aan.

Suzy zag hoe Elena begon te lachen waarop ook zij zelf lachde. ''Besides, we can talk to Jeremy about a plan to get Bonnie back. So we have a change.'' glimlachde ze terwijl ze uit haar andere kleding ging en zich omkleedde. ''The worst thing by the way is that we have to go to Mystic Falls and I really just don't  wanna deal with Stefan at the moment. I tried to fucking kill Alexis, even me for a moment.'' zuchtte ze.

Katherine keek hem grijnzend aan en richtte zich kort even op Damon. ''I'm not expecting Damon to come, so don't try to stop us. You don't want me without my humanity knowing this is really me.'' grijnsde ze en stapte naar Stefan toe. ''Stefan, I'll make neices life a living nightmare. You know I can, and I know we can.'' zei ze terwijl ze langs zijn gezicht heen streelde en vervolgens langs hem heen liep. ''Let's go.''

TVD-Katherine.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 06:28 PM

Alexis stapte uit "Kai you're way to good for me, I don't  deserve someone like you, you deserve way better than me. You  deserve the whole world, and I can't  give you  that" zei Alexis en ging op de bijrijders stoel zitten. "And don't get me wrong, there are happy things in my life like you and our kids, but there are many more bad things."  Zei Alexis  en zette haar elleboog op het randje bij het raam en legde haar hoofd in hand. "Okay let's go look here first"  zei ze tegen hem toen ze een huis zag die te koop staat.

Stefan grijnsde "We can torture here again and again. Because we can give her our blood to heal here and then hurt here all over"  grijnsde hij. "It's  good to have an partner in crime, that's  way more amusing  than just one person torturing someone"  grijnsde hij.  "I had one, but she was borring. And she flipped the switch back"  zei Stefan. "Okay let's  go look for  her, she was going to look for houses I heard with that psycho."  Zei Stefan. "Actually I don't  see what a psycho sees  in such a pour and misserable human. He murderd his family, he's  more like your  type I ques, you both like murdering  people"  zei hij terwijl hij verder liep.

Screenshot_2016-06-12-09-01-27-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 06:29 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/18/2016 06:40 PM

Kai had uitgestapt en was met plaats verwisseld van Alexis. ''But Alexis, the thing is. You are my world.'' knikte hij en starte de auto weer opnieuw en begon te rijden. ''And I completly understand that. But sometimes you have to fall a little down to climb back up. That's how the world works these days.'' knikte hij. Bij het huis waar Alexis aanwees om te stoppen deed hij het. ''Alright let's go.''

Suzy keek even naar Elena en zag de blik in haar ogen. '"Whatever, let's get going.'' knikte ze. Wanneer hun beide klaar waren begonnen ze te lopen richting de auto van Elena waarin ze naar Mystic Falls gingen. ''Ooh yea, by the way, about what happened yesterday with Damon. Don't think it was me doing the shit, he just burst into the room being a bitch wanting to know where Alexis is. I ain't apologizing for helping out a friend.'' legde ze uit en knikte even.

Katherine glimlachde naar Stefan terwijl ze naast elkaar begonnen te lopen. ''That's exactly the thing we're gonna do.'' grijnsde ze en keek even naar Stefan. ''Why would she be looking for houses.'' mompelde Katherine verbaasd en fronsde even kort. ''Ooh wait, ofcourse. I already understand why. And who ever that psycho is. If he's with your neice I would love to end his life. Or just make it miserable by killing him and make her feel the pain to still live on.'' grijnsde ze.

tumblr_o6wzp0LaKK1ujp572o1_500.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 07:15 PM

Alexis zag Stefan aankomen lopen  toen ze uitstapten, maar hij was niet alleen. Elena was bij hem. Wat zou zij met hem doen? "Elena? Why are you  with Stefan?"  Vroeg ze verbaasd toen ze hen naderde. Ze ging wat dichter bij Kai staan aangezien ze bang  was voor Stefan. Waarom moest hij weer komen om haar pijn  te doen, attans ze denkt dat hij dat komt  doen. Ze snapte Elena al helemaal niet, ze wist dat ze er niet blij mee was, maar haar willen doden? Dat had ze niet van haar verwacht.

"Because Damon is trying  to kill Alexis too, so the second she'll walk in the house, she'll be dead" zei Stefan en zag ze al in de verte.  "It's going to be a challenge to kill him, he's  a wich, coven leader  now. So the whole coven will protect him because  otherwise they will all die, and he likes that noise trick that noise that  you can't  stand if it's  for you"  zei Stefan. "He's a sneaky weasel and will try  to kill us too"  zei Stefan. "It's  twoo against two, well not really  because Alexis can't  so anything"  zei Stefan en grijnsde toen  ze Elena zei. Wat hij eerst ook dacht.

Stefan-Salvatore-Paul-Wesley-The-Vampire-Diaries-89mm99.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 07:16 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/18/2016 07:58 PM

Kai keek naar Alexis en volgde haar blik de andere kant op waarop hij kort fronsde. Wanneer hij beter keek zag hij hoe Stefan aan kwam lopen samen met Elena. Als een reflex was hij automatisch achter Alexis gaan staan. Uit zijn zak haalde hij een ketting die hij vlug rond haar nek heen bindde. ''Vervain.'' fluisterde hij en keek op naar Stefan en Elena. ''Alright, what the heck are you doing here. Both of you.'' zuchtte hij en bleef Stefan aankijken.

Suzy kon zien dat Elena het duidelijk had begrepen. ''Just know that I will always help my friends, so that means Alexis too.'' hoorde ze Elena zeggen waarop ze alleen maar kon glimlachen. ''Fantastic.'' knikte ze en keek even kort door heen het raam. Ze waren al in Mystic Falls dus ze zouden al snel de anderen kunnen zien. Ze hadden afgesproken bij de Mystic Grill dus daar zouden ze heen gaan.

Katherine keek kort naar Stefan. ''That witch doesn't scare me. He should be scared of me. And if it's psycho like you say why would the coven help in.'' mopperdde ze en keek terug naar voren waar ze de twee al zag. Haar ogen volgden de hand bewegingen van de jongeman waarop ze kort fronsde. Vervolgens luisterde ze naar wat Alexis had te zeggen. ''Why does everyone compare me to Elena, she is my dobbelgänger. I'm not hers.'' zei Katherine geïrriteerd. ''Whatever, hello dear. I'm back.'' grijnse ze.

xrdtgvuh.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 08:32 PM

Alexis haar hart sloeg op hol toen ze dat zei, en toen zag zij het. Het was Katherine. Haar leven  zal nog meer op zijn kop gaan staan, met nog iemand die haar wilt  doden. "Kai we have to go, now. That's  Katherine, the bitch who is supossed to be dead" zei Alexis en begon  te rennen uit angst. Ze pakte  ondertussen  haar mobiel en belde Suzy. Hopelijk  nam ze snel op, Alexis moest haar waarschuwen. Dit is een ramp, Katherine is haar grootste angst.

Stefan lachde toen Alexis begon te rennen, vooral met die buik zag het er geniaal uit. Ze konden haar binnen  een seconde inhalen, maar hij gaf haar de voorsprong. Hij had wel een leuk plan, ze nemen hen beide mee, en geen van hun vrienden zal weten waar ze zijn. "Katherine, can you get here please, I'll deal with this  one. You know the plan girl"  grijnsde hij en haalde een spuit uit zijn zak en stak deze in Kai zijn nek voor  hij wat  kon doen. Het was een verdoving zodat hij niet weer magische dingen ding doen.

baby-dream-girl-love-Favimcom-3333972.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 08:33 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 06/18/2016 08:45 PM

Kai kon merken aan de manier hoe Alexis het zei dat het foute boel was geworden. Wanneer ze begon te rennen wou  hij er al achteraan gaan maar dat ging lastig aangezien vampieren veel sneller waren en al snel voelde hij een steek rond zijn nek en voelde zijn lichaam verslappen. Iets wat een fout teken was geweest.

Suzy was net uit de autogestapt todat ze haar telefoon voelde gaan in haar broekzak meteen keek ze en fronsde even kort naar wie het was. Bij het zien van Alexis haar naam haalde ze haar schouders even kort op en legde de telefoon aan haar oor terwijl ze even kort naar Elena keek die haar aankeek. Ze hoorde nog niks alleen de ademhaling van Alexis.

Katherine grijnsde naar Stefan en knikte. ''Ofcourse I know the plan.'' zei ze en stapte vliegensvlug achter Alexis aan. Recht voor haar lichaam stopte ze en keek naar de telefoon die ze vast had.'' Say goodbye sweetie.'' grijnsde ze en haalde ook een spuit uit haar jaszak terwijl ze Alexis bij de nek vast greep en kort grijnsde. ''Now say goodbye to your friend, or not.'' mompelde ze en stak de spuit recht in haar nek.

a8dea980b78485efc73bb1e5e87a1417.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  31  |  32  |  33  |  34  |  35  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum