TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  45  |  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 05:06 PM

"Alright, but you're the chef, I'm just a little slave" lachde ze naar hem en stapte van het aanrecht af en ging tegen over Kai staan. "Well this we're the main things I wanted to show you, the rest you can discover for yourself" glimlachde ze en gaf hem een kus op zijn lippen. "I can't wait till the mini verions of us are here, then everything will be complete" zei ze zachtjes en sloeg haar armen om zijn nek. "I love you so much" zei ze en gaf hem nog een kus. "This is the best christmas ever, I've got everything I've ever wanted in life." zei ze. Gelukkig had ze nu al deze blije dingen om haar gedachten weg te halen van die vreselijke dagen niet lang geleden. Kerst leidde haar gelukkig een beetje af, maar veel slaap heeft ze nog niet echt gehad. Daar is ze op een een of andere manier toch nog bang voor, dat de beelden terug komen. Het is slecht, maar ze wil die beelden echt niet nog eens zien. Het doet haar te veel. Zodra Stefan zijn humanity terug heeft, en ook écht spijt heeft van de dingen die hij heeft gedaan, en het niet meende laat ze hem zelf de beelden weghalen. Dat moet hij wel eerst verdienen.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-24-02-1.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 05:07 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 05:16 PM

Kai keek haar met een glimlach aan. Hij plaatste zijn armen langs haar middel terwijl hij haar lippen op de zijne voelde waardoor er automatisch een glimlach op zijn gezicht was gekomen. Met open ogen bleef hij Alexis aan kijken terwijl hij met een glimlach langs haar wang heen streelde. ''I love you also so much, I never loved someone so deeply as I'm loving you.'' knikte hij en beantwoorde de kus die ze nogmaals gaf. ''You are the thing I am living for at this very moment, same counts for the little ones inside of you. Only you three are the things worth living for.'' knikte hij en keek naar haar. ''If you wanna go do something just tell me, I'll go with you.'' knikte hij.

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 05:32 PM

Alexis knikte en glimlachde "Euhm I have to go to Stefan and give him some blood, and afther that I have to go hit the shops for a new dress since I don't fit the other one anymore" zei ze. "And I'm taking you to our Christmasdinner tonight, wether the others like it or not, well I won't take you with me ofcourse if you don't want to go" zei Alexis. "You have to help pick out a pretty one for me, because I already feel like a hippo, so I wanna at least be a little bit prettier and not look like an elefant tonight" lachde ze.
baby-dream-girl-love-Favimcom-3333972.png 

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 06:03 PM

Kai keek haar even aan. ''I'll go with you, just to be sure nothing bad happens with you. Just gotta make sure nothing happens.'' knikte hij en keek haar even na. Vervolgens liet hij haar gewoon uitpraten terwijl hij haar voorzichtig los liet om weg te stappen. ''But alright, let's go then. And ofcourse I will help you find out your dress. Or help out to find the perfect dress. It can't be that bad. It's something natural, sort of getting babies.'' glimlachde hij. ''And a hippo and an elefant. How unique.'' grijnsde hij.

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 06:20 PM

Alexis gaf hem een plaagend duwtje "Gosh stop  already, I know it's something natural but it's  not easy. I feel like I'm a thousand pounds or something, my emotions are all over the place and I'm starting  to get these binges. It's anoying because  that  only going to make me more  fat"  zei ze en liep richting de auto. "So don't  say it's  not  bad until  you are carrying a child in your stomich yourself" lachde ze. "No wait, two children actually because of your coven"  zei ze en keek naar Kai  die ze dit keer liet rijden.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-33-48-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 06:21 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 06:47 PM

Kai keek haar lachend aan. ''Well sorry, than it's still kinda my fault you are like this. Even thought it was fun, for both of us.' grijnsde hij terwijl hij kort even knipoogde. Samen met haar stapte hij naar de auto toe waar hij voorin stapte en de sleutel erin stopte. ''By the way, you can have the part of carrying the child. I wouldn't wanna know what women go through, the pain. Just no. Nothing for guys.'' grinnikte hij.

tumblr_nqn1pkRWYB1tuqpu7o1_250.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 07:00 PM

Alexis glimlachde "It was indeed fun for me too, and it isn't  your fault, I should be thinking that easily. I thought I couldn't get pregnant because of that condition I have. But this proves otherwise" knikte ze. "I'm sure you could do this better than me, you're way stronger that I am. And for so far I haven't  really  felt pain, but I've heard that's coming when you're in labour and around that time" zei Alexis. "We've watched an video of a woman giving birth in high school in my bio class. And man that looks painfull. Woman say it's  the worse pain you'll ever feel so I'm a bit scared about that"  zei ze en zag dat ze er bijna waren. Ze stapte  uit toen ze gearriveerd waren en liet zich voorzichtig naar beneden glijden. "So how are you two doing?"  Vroeg ze toen ze ze zo uitgedroogd zag zitten. "Merry Christmas btw Stefan"  zei ze en negeerde Katherine. "I came to give you blood to keep you alive"  mompelde Alexis en pakte  een glas. Ze maakte een sneetje in haar hand en kneep erin zodat het bloed in het glas liep. Daarna gaf ze het aan Stefan. "And you can rot in hell darling"  zei ze toen  Katherine naar haar keek voor haar portie.

Stefan keek op toen hij iets hoorde. Hij rolde met zijn ogen toen hij Alexis en Kai zag. "Wel I hope you die this Christmas,  that would be the perfect present"  zei hij en wilde haar aanvallen maar de border hield hem tegen. Katherine en hij hadden wel een plan gehad, ze wisten dat ze zou komen. Ze wilde Alexis hierin trekken zodat  Kai de border zou laten zaken. Alexis was namelijk niet supernatural, maar haar  baby's wel. Hij zag hoe Katherine het touw pakte en het gebruikte  als laso om Alexis te kapen. Meteen trok ze aan het touw.

tumblr_mzxd51ZRJn1qfuyd6o1_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 07:05 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 07:25 PM

Kai knikte even kort. ''And that's probably true, the worst pain you'll ever feel. But yea, that will end eventually. It ain't for ever.'' knikte hij. Bij de grot parkeerde hij de auto en keek naar Alexis die uit de auto stapte. Het ging redelijk snel en zijn ogen vielen op de soort lasso die Katherine in haar handen had. Hij kon zien dat ze trok waardoor hij automatisch zijn handen bewoog waardoorh hij het draad los trok met zijn magie waardoor Alexis nog net voor de border bleef staan. Net bij haar hand pakte hij haar vast en trok haar naar achteren toe. ''I hope you rot in hell.'' mompelde hij en met een korte beweging van zijn hand viel de beker met Alexis haar bloed om over de grond heen waarnaar het heel langzaam verdween.

tumblr_inline_nfzr0yFOS41sltb3q.gif

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 08:02 PM

Alexis schrok van de actie van Katherine, gelukkig kon Kai haar nog net stoppen. Ze hield Kai vast, ze wilde  echt die grot niet in. "That was you chance Stef, there goes the blood you wanted, in about a  three days one of us will be back, maybe then you can act  normal and get some blood again" zei Alexis toen en liep met Kai terug naar de auto. "By the way, labour is not the worse pain I'll ever feel, the worse pain  is the day  you won't be with me anymore. The day I'll lose you" zei ze en stapte  in de auto en legde haar hand op de zijne. "And I don't  think I'll survive that" zei de en keek even naar Kai.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-31-46-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 08:05 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 08:17 PM

Kai hield zijn armen stevig rond Alexis heen terwijl hij zijn ogen sloot. ''Never again, try to catch her. Because next time your heart will ripped out of your body, knowing it was the only think really.. keeping.. you.. alive..'' mompelde hij en stapte samen met Alexis terug naar de auto. Hij luisterde naar haar woorden waarop hij kort knikte. ''And the same counts for you Alexis. I will never be able to live when you won't be there. Because there won't be anything worth living for anymore.'' fluisterde hij terwijl hij instapte. Hij voelde haar hand op de zijne terwijl hij de auto startte. ''I will be there when you will take your last breath. Because I know you won't be able to live without me one day, so I'll take the worst pain in the world on me so you won't be the one feeling it.''

9a3852d101eb86bb8728b921c4c744ea.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  45  |  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum