TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 08:34 PM

Alexis keek Kai aan "I wish I could live forever, that we could both live forever, neither of us will have to suffer when the other dies." glimlachde ze. "Anyways let's hit the shops, I really need a new dress, so I can act like a queen al druk again in our house" lachde ze. "Man, it's so embarresing that you saw me like that, I don't really remeber anything about it, but I know the drunk me does like the craziest and stupidest things. That's why I like almost never drink, it's because I get like drunk real fast and I'll do real stupid things" lachde ze. "And I'm not allowed to drink right now, so it isn't really a problem" glimlachde ze. "I'm just so happy today, and I really needed that afther all that pain and suffering. It's been a long time since I truly felt this good. There are so many good and happy things today, it makes me happy too." zei ze. 
Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-22-37-1.png

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 08:35 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 08:39 PM

Kai keek haar aan via de spiegel zodat hij nog wel op kon letten op de weg. Natuurlijk was praten geen enkel probleem. ''Just know Alexis, that even when you're drunk as fuck you are still extremely hot. Most girls will probably look disgusting. Alcohol beside their mouths and just everywhere on their clothing. You look stunning in that dress. All thought you did ask if I came just by for using you. I actually came by checking on you because the others weren't planning on doing that. And I could see you were a lot different than others. Or actually, others. People I've known.'' knikte hij naar haar terwijl hij al vlug de stad naar binnen reed die gelukkig niet zo ver weg was.

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 09:16 PM

"Oh my gosh, did I really ask you that?" lachde ze. "So embarrassing, but if you think I look hot when I'm drunk, I should probably be drunk more often" grapte ze. "The only thing I can remember is that I dropped a bottle and it shattered like everywhere" lachde ze. "I drank like two whole bottles, I'm glad I didn't pass out or that I got an alcohol poisoning" zei ze toen. "But that morning was verry special, that was the first time we like really spoke, afther I like threw up everything" lachde ze. "I'm glad you came to check on me because otherwise we maybe wouldn't be together right now, we wouldn't expecting twins" zei ze glimlachend. "Tonight is probably going to embarasing too, promise you won't laugh at me when I'm like eating everything before anybody even can gets to the food. I have these binges, and I can't stop it, it's part of the pregnancie." zei ze toen. "I could eat like five whole cow's right now" grapte ze.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 09:20 PM

Kai keek haar aan met een glimlach.Captura-de-tela-inteira-26022015-011812bmp.jpg 'But ofcourse I checked on you. I had this weird feeling u might be drowning yourself in alcohol because you didn't get the support of Damon you needed right then. Because he was treathing you like a damn child, which you're not.'' knikte hij en reed een straat in waar hij parkeerde en de auto tot stop zette. ''Ooh yea, and if that happends I will stop you eating all the food. Because if you're still hungry after that I can cook you something at home.'' knikte hij en keek haar even aan.

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 10:34 PM

Alexis lachde "Thanks baby" glimlachde ze en stapte uit de auto. "It's so embarasing to eat like an pig. So I'm going to try to hold myself back and to be nice" glimlachde ze. "Okay, I quess you don't know any good dress shops so let's start in this one" glimlachde ze. Oh ze moest Kai ook nog vertellen over dat plan van Stefan's humanity. Daar zou ze het morgen wel met hem over hebben. "I hope I fit in atleast one of these" zei ze en keek naar Kai. Ze pakte een paar jurken en liep naar de paskamer. Ze had rekbare jurken gekozen zodat ze ze waarschijnlijk wel aan kon. Ze pasde er een paar en liet ze aan Kai zien.

Screenshot_2016-06-30-08-46-25-1.png

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 10:35 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 11:09 PM

Kai was samen met Alexis de eerste winkel binnen gestapt voordat hij weer ging praten. 'Everyone eats alot, and if you can't stop yourself I will help you stop. I'll just hold you so you can't eat. Or I'll just look at you intensily so you can only look at me and not the food.'' glimlachde ik en nam uiteindelijk plaats op een bankje vlak voor de kleedkamers. Ze had een paar jurken mee genomen maar bij de laatste bleef ik toch wel even echt staren. ''Alright, that one is actually pretty amazing.'' mompelde ik en begon het even beter te bekijken.

fc286b35e1309d4508ea9c90e1df6736.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 11:29 PM

"Yeah I really like this one, It's not to much, and it shows my belly a little bit, but gives it still room so its not verry thight" glimlachde ze. "I mean one cool thing about being pregnant is that you get like big boobs, every girls biggest dream" grapte ze en kleedde zich weer om in haar normale kleding. Ze nam deze jurk, hij was echt zo mooi. Alexis rekende af en ging toen de auto in. "I haven't even asked you yet if you even want to come tonight, I mean you don't have to be with my friends if you don't want to. I know it's not a good vibe between y'all, so I can also just stay home with you to eat our first dinner in our own house if you want to" zei Alexis lief. Ze wilde niet dat hij mee ging terwijl hij helemaal niet wilde, hij hoefde zich namelijk helemaal niet verplicht te voelen.
f.jpg

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 11:38 PM

Kai keek haar even kort aan. 'Don't worry, your boobs are big enough without being pregnant. I saw them, you don't have to worry about anything.'' grijnsde hij terwijl hij ophoog kwam. Bij het afrekenen en naar buiten lopen naar de auto toe was het stil en pas in de auto ging hij weer praten. ''Don't worry about it. I'll go with you. I don't really mind being there, just don't think your friends would really appreciate it for me to come there. It would be awkward or something for them. Which i would understand, sort of. But I don't really care about what people think of me. You like me or you don't. It's easy to choose one.'' knikte hij.

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 11:48 PM

"Omg Kai everybody can hear us" lachde ze toen hij die opmerking maakte. "Okay then, I just don't want it to look like I'm forcing you into something you don't want" knikte ze. "I know they don't like you and you don't like them but everybody has live with each other because you are in my life now and you're not going out of it. We're together and expecting a child, so they better get used to you being with me. Wether they like it or not, I'm with you and carrying you're children. And it's also the other way around, I'm also still their friend. Y'all mean much to me and I'm not going to pick sides in whatever the thing is you guys are having" zeide ze. "But I swear, if Liv tries to kill you again tonight, I'll fight her. I still have an ugly scar on my arm from that time she stabbed you and wounded me. "But I think she learned her lesson, because if she kills you, she'll kill herself and you're whole family" zei Alexis.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-23-58-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 11:49 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/03/2016 12:11 AM

Kai keek haar even kort aan via de spiegel. ''Yea well, If their is going to happen something unexpected I know what to do. Protect you if needed. And also, I told Liv that if she tries to kill me I'll kill her first. You can't win from a coven leader, she knows that. So she won't try again, or she does want me dead. It's whatever choice will be hers. And also she will never be coven leader. She doesn't have a twin anymore to  merch with. Which is kinda my fault but okay.'' mompelde hij terwijlde hij de auto startte. ''So where are we going now?''

MParker6x22-1.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum