TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  55  |  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/11/2016 04:51 PM

Alexis lachde "This is so much fun already" lachde ze.  Ze stopte "Yeah I found out that I got magic, Kai gave it to me by having children with me" zei ze uitlegend. "Apperently, I can use the magic of the babies" zei ze en deed toen een spreuk waardoor ze niet meer konden bewegen. "Suzy help me out here, what should I do next?" vroeg Alexis aan Suzy. Er waren zoveel mogelijkheden, en het voelde goed dat ze hen nu terug kon pakken zonder dat ze er wat aan kunnen doen.

tumblr_o5xkodeqCH1vrjev8o6_400.gif 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/11/2016 04:52 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/11/2016 04:58 PM

Suzy keek naar Alexis terwijl ze het boek vastpakte en begon te bladeren. Er was één spreuk die ze kende, Bonnie had dat gedaan bij Damon. Dat had ze gehoord en precies op die pagina stopte ze met bladeren. ''Make them feel the pain you felt.'' fluisterde Suzy en keek naar Alexis terwijl ze het boek haar kant op legde. Ze wist dat het misschien lastig zou zijn voor Alexis. Maar toch zou het ook een opluchting zijn dat hun precies hetzelfde zouden voelen wat zij voelde. Wetend dat het net zoveel pijn zal doen als Alexis had. En paswanneer de spreuk over zou zijn dat de pijn verdween.

wasetrygv.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/11/2016 05:03 PM

Alexis lachde "Perfect" glimlachde ze. Ze ging op de grond zitten en las de speuk, vervolgens hield ze haar hand voor zich en begon de spreak hard op te zeggen, ze voelde nu hoe het was om een grote spreuk te doen, al was het waard. Het deed geen pijn, maar je kon merken dat het je engergie kost. Ze zag ze de pijn krijgen. "You know what's funny? I could do this over and over because vampires can't die because of this" zei ze. "Just like you guys did with me" zei ze. Dit luchde echt op, wetend dat ze ze terug kon pakken voor wat ze haar aan gedaan hebben.

Stefan keek naar Alexis, "Alright alright, we know you have magic!" zuchtte Stefan. Hij had nooit gedacht dat zijn eigen nichtje hem pijn kon doen. "Just stop" zei hij toen ze de volgende pijn spreuk deed.

5x14_Stefan_Salvatore_No_Exit.png 

Reply Edited on 07/11/2016 05:05 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/11/2016 05:19 PM

Suzy had haar ogen ge fixeerd op Katherine. DIe zich vast begon te houden aan de muur om geen pijn te laten zien. ''Ssh Katherine, it's okay to show feelings. Not that I thought u had them but still. It's okay to show pain!'' mompelde Suzy vooral het laatste een stuk luider. ''And we all know Stefan, that you are the most surprised of all of us.'' mompelde ze en kwam overeind. ''Just a headup, enjoy your no humanity while u stilll can.'' zuchtte ze en keek naar Alexis.

waserfti.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/11/2016 05:35 PM

"This is amazing, I wish I already could do this when you guys had me tied up in that chair" zij ze en stopte toen. Waarschijnlijk waren de baby's toen nog niet groot genoeg, om haar magie te leveren. Anders had ze namelijk zo vrij geweest, en had ze die vreselijk dagen niet mee hoeven te maken. "Now I'll let you pay for what you've done to Kai, letting him watch me getting hurt" zei ze en las een spreuk. Zo kon ze hun beelden laten zien, ze liet hen de gene zien die het meest dierbaar voor hen was, deze werd vreselijke dingen aangedaan. Wie die dierbaren waren wist Alexis zelf niet, dat deed de spreuk zelf. Die wist wie het meest dierbaar waren voor hen. 

Stefan gromde "Alexis stop now or I'm going to kill you this time, I'll kill you with you're baby's and Kai too" gromde hij en sloeg zijn handen op zijn hoofd van de pijn. Daarna zag hij opeens beelden, van degene die hem het meest dierbaar is die nu zich in pijn bevind.

tumblr_o5xkodeqCH1vrjev8o5_400.gif 

Reply Edited on 07/11/2016 05:38 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/11/2016 05:51 PM

Suzy keek naar Stefan terwijl ze tegen de muur aan bleef staan. Haar ogen waren gesloten maar ze kon het gegrom horen van Stefan en Katherine. En de kreunen die van pijn bleken te zijn. ''Fun right. And that's how they both felt. Like walking through a fire and knowing it can only stop when the one causing it wil stop. In this case you both can stay like this. For what you've done to her and Kai you will pay.'' mompelde Suzy en keek naar Alexis.

kucrctku.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/11/2016 05:56 PM

"Alright alright, I'll stop for now, but I may or may not return tomorrow with more spells, just for u guys" zei ze en pakte het boek op. "Atleast now you know what you've done to me and Kai, just be thankfull that you don't have to life with the images of it forever" zei ze en klom toen weer de grot uit, het voelde goed om ze terug gepakt te hebben. Nu weten ze precies hoe het is geweest voor hen. Al was Alexis niet zo slecht om nog verder door te gaan, dat kon ze hen ook weer niet aan doen. Atans dat kon ze Stefan niet aan doen, hij heeft gewoon zijn humanity uit. Katherine daar integen mag van haar wegrotten daar in die grot.

504650858.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/11/2016 05:57 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/11/2016 10:06 PM

Suzy keek met een grijns naar Katherine die uitgeput zich op de grond had laten vallen. ''I hope you rot in hell, thank you.'' glimlachde ze terwijl ze een korte knipoog gaf en vervolgens keek ze naar Stefan. Hij wist het misschien niet maar zijn humanity zou terug komen. Daar was ze zeker van, aangezien hij altijd al een mama's jongetje was geweest. Misschien liet hij het dan niet echt merken maar door de manier waarop hij de herinneringen en de gesprekken altijd wegvaagde was dat het geval. Terwijl ze weg liep met Alexis keek ze zuchtend naar de grot. ''I wish he wasn't like that.'' mompelde ze.

ydrfchgvhbn.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/11/2016 10:29 PM

"Yeah me too, the things you've shown me in my sleep, made me realise that I just wished it could be like that again. Like the time before I died for Elena. I was so happy  then, I almost  never felt pain or sadness in that time, but now I'm full of it" zei Alexis. "I just wished it could  be like that again, but then with  Kai. And with not everyone hating me for being with him"  zuchte ze. "And I mean look at me, I'm going to be a mom soon, probably  without the dad" zei ze en ging in de auto zitten. "You know, before you became a vampire and told me that you were one, I always thought you were going to be the first one who would get a family, became  a mother with a lovely man. Who you would marry someday. I really thought  you were going to be the first one of us two who would get all of that, because I thought you deserved it more"  zei Alexis.

StarzOriginalSeriesSpartacusVengeancesopJ8pgbV1pm.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/11/2016 10:30 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/11/2016 11:30 PM

Suzy keek naar Alexis en slikte even kort om de woorden die haar lippen verlieten. ''You were happy indeed. Everything went well. But then you gotta think like this. There is always that part in the world that makes you fight for that what you want, for that what you love and will keep loving for ever. Especially in the supernatural world, which u are apart from right now. Supernatural is maybe something special which humans don't believe in or don't know about. But then again there are vampires walking side by side with them. Witches who can turn them into whatever they want. And werewolf who people can hear howling at night and whatever more.  In this world we live in nothing is going to make you happy.'' mompelde Suzy en startte de auto. ''You just gotta make your live worth living.'' zei ze nog als laatsts en luisterde weer verder naar wat Alexis zei. Over kinderen over haar. Kort glimlachde ze er toch wel even op. ''Well, I wish I could forgot the way I got turned. I wish I could be human again, not feel everything more than it should be. Hear everything clearer, see everything clearer. No spots on my skin and no blood to be seen. I want to be able to eat like a normal human being and not to be craving for blood al the fucking time. I want to feel the pain everyone is feeling, and I want a child of my own. It's just hard, and horrible. And there are nights I wish I could end it all but then I remind myself. That Im not just living for myself. That there may be a reason for me to be the way I am right now.'' zuchtte ze en keek door de spiegel.ouyt.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  55  |  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum