TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  69  |  70  |  71  |  72  |  73  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 03:48 PM

Ze liet zijn lippen los, "I still don't  know what I'm going to do with that magic, I'm terrified of it, I thought it would be gone when the children would be out of me. I actually  dropped the spell of the cave so Stefan could get out"  zei Alexis. "I was so happy that I came out of that prison world, afther being sort of dead for half a year, but ever since I came back things have been so bad. I'm surrounded by problems"  zuchtte ze. "Can't we just run away for a while? To Europe or something. Just you and me without  all of the problems"  zei ze toen.

Stefan knikte "I'll be right behind you, out of sight but still there" zei Stefan. "I'm really curious what Enzo has to say to you, or what he has in mind"  zei Stefan. "I can't  think of anything"  zei hij. "If it's about Lillian or something he would probably goto Damon." Zei Stefan. "We also still have to find a way to help her. She's  out of controle"  zuchtte hij en reed richting de Mystic Grill.

Screenshot_2016-07-22-20-53-49-1.png

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 03:49 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 05:06 PM

Kai fronsde even kort om haar woorden maar hij begreep het natuurlijk wel. ''We could go, just leave everything we have to leave our problems which has been made and surrounded basicly our life for now. We would be running away from our problems and thats something I don't wanna do. I know everything has been bad, and I know it wouldn't change while I was gone a nd not there for you. But now I am here and I'm not leaving you again. So my choice would be staying right here.

Suzy keek naar Stefan met een glimlachje terwijl ze in de auto stapte en ze al onderweg gingen. ''Besides that I have never talked to him, he only has seen me and maybe said two words to him. So I'm pretty curious what's it about.'' zei ze en streelde langs haar been heen om het bloed langs haar been weg te halen. Het lukte met een beetje moeite. Met een hele lichte rode gloed nog over haar been heen was het ook helemaal verdwenen. ''Don't set your car in front of the mystic grill. It's enzo who pays attention to every little detail.'' zuchtte Suzy.

Suzy_III.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 05:28 PM

"You're right, are you okay by the way? I mean it must have beem hard for you to, being back in that prisonworld again." Zei antwoordde ze. "It was the worse when I could see you while we were going, I tried to get away and stay with you in there but they held me back"  zuchtte ze. "When I came home I almost broke everything because I was sad and hurt."  Zuchtte ze."But were there other people? Lillian was all upset to because Damon didn't  bring her family with her or something. I don't  know what  she was talking  about."  Zei ze en keek Kai aan.

"Yeah, he comes and disappears again"  antwoorde Stefan. "It must be important then or  something" zei hij. Hij keek naar Suzy die het bloed weghaalde. "Yeah Kai owes us some  clothes to, I'm covered in blood"  zei Stefan. "Yeah you're right he does, I'll stop here. We have vampire speed so we'll be there in no time" zei Stefan en zette de auto aan de kant van de weg. Vervolgens stapte hij uit. "I'll wait behind the bar to listen if something goes wrong" zei Stefan.

tumblr_mzxd51ZRJn1qfuyd6o1_250.gif

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 05:55 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 06:07 PM

Kai keek haar aan en haalde zijn schouders op. ''It felt like I just got back to a place I have been living in, for litterly years.'' zei hij schouder ophalend. ''I knew what to do and where to go. Even thought it was harder living without you then with you.'' glimlachde hij zwakjes en keek haar aan. ''Lillian was talking about her almost living dead family members in her creepy house. She drank their blood probably just so much they would die. Like she was on this diet thing. But yea, that happened.'' zei hij en keek de weer even naar Alexis.

Suzy keek Stefan knikkend aan en stapte uit de auto waar ze waren gestopt. ''It shall be fine, I hope. Just make sure you listen and he doesn't see you because I do really wanna know what this all is about.'' zei ze en keek kort om zich heen. ''Okay let's run.'' knikte ze en gaf een laatste blik aan Stefan voordat ze begon met rennen. Dat ging natuurlijk vreselijk snel met die vampier snelheid dat ze hadden dat ze er letterlijk binnen no time waren.

tumblr_nqn1pkRWYB1tuqpu7o1_250.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 06:20 PM

"Okay thanks, you think  it's hard living with me"  lachde ze. "That's creepy, she's totally  out of her mind. And that is supossed to be my aunt" zei ze. "It let me think, like am I going to be a ripper to when I maybe will become a vampire too one day?"  Zei Alexis. "I don't  hope that's going to be the case" zei Alexis. "But how are you now with being a vampire? I mean you must be more  powerful right now than ever" zei ze. "Oh I practiced a little while you were gone with the bow an arrow. I mean we can almost be Katniss and Peeta I think"  lachde ze. "You still have to teach me how to fight though, I have a feeling I'm going to need it. And now I'm not pregnant anymore I have the energy for it" zei Alexis.

"I will, I won't  see you there, I'll directly go hide"  zei Stefan. "Goodluck" zei Stefan en rende  toen door naar de achterkant van de Grill waar hij zich verschool. Hij luisterde met zijn vamp gehoor wat er gaande was, zodat hij haar kon helpen als er wat aan de hand was. Met Enzo weet je het namelijk  maar nooit, de ene keer kan hij hen goed helpen, maar soms zit hij hen ook wel dwars. Misschien is dat nog steeds doodat Damon hem toen heeft achtergelaten bij die Augustiens. Gelukkig is die dokter die een tijdje geleden Elena en Damon weer vast heeft gehouden, nu weg. Hopelijk  gebeurd zoiets  nooit meer. Niet veel mensen weten ervan. Hij heeft het verhaal van Alexis gelaten, puur omdat hij wilde dat ze zich geen zorgen ging maken. Dit was ook niet nodig omdat ze er nu ook niet meer zijn.
Screenshot_2016-07-22-20-51-21-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 07:04 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 07:30 PM

Kai keek haar aan met een glimlach en knikte toestemmend. ''It's weird, being a vampire. But technically invince-able.'' zei hij en keek haar aan. ''But the feeling of wanting blood disgusts me kind of. I don't really like that but it's what ever.'' zei hij en streelde kort langs haar been. ''And about that bow and arrow. I'm pretty sure you'll be amazing.'' glimlachde hij. ''And by the way I can take over your magic if you wanted me to do. I still have that power of getting someone elses, because I got born with it.'' zei hij en glimlachde zwakjes.

Suzy was de Mystic Grill binnen gestapt. Zoals zij Enzo al vaker had gezeten zat hij met zijn rug naar de ingang toe waardoor ze meteen doorliep naar de stoel aan de andere kant van de tafel. ''Well, well.. She did actually got here.'' had hij gemompeld waarop Suzy was gaan zitten. ''You got here fast, car?'' vroeg hij waarop ze kort zuchtte en aankeek. ''No I walked, remember. I'm not a normal human being..'' zuchtte ze nu al geïrriteerd. ''Now let's get straight to the point alright, what did you wanna talk to me about.'' zei ze en steunde kort op haar vuist die op haar elleboog steunde op de tafel. ''How is that a sweet way to talk to your own family.'' zag ze Enzo grijnzen maar met dat fronsde ze kort. ''Family?''

swdfghj.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 07:42 PM

Alexis knikte "I will give you it, but I'm going to keep it for now, because I feel like I'm going to need it now since my friends are not being really friends anymore" zei Alexis. "Maybe I will need it one day " zei Alexis. "Luckily I can go home tomorrow, I haven't  been there for  a while, I have been staying at the Salvatore hous again because it was to quit without  you"  zei Alexis. Ze keek naar Damon die binnen kwam stormen en Kai vastpakte. Damon trok hem van het bed af en duwde hem tegen de muur. "What did you do to her?!" Riep Damon boos. Alexis sprong uit bed en pakte de paal waar haar invuus aan zat. Ze reed hem naar hen toe. "Damon stop it, leave him alone!" Riep ze.

Stefan luisterde, er leek  eerst  niks bijzonders te zijn, gewoon typisch  Enzo. Toen hoorde Stefan iets over  familie en begon toen extra aandachtig  te luisteren. Enzo? Familie van  Suzy? Hoe kan dat dan? Ze lijken helemaal geen familie, ze zijn echt heel erg verschillend van  elkaar.

3a318bd274e524bdddbf0b5a2dec9bc1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 07:59 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 08:07 PM

Kai keek haar kort aan met een zwakke glimlach op zijn gezicht. ''Ill teach you the basic things I know so you atleast know something about magic.'' glimlachde hij maar hij keek op, iets te laat, wanneer hij van het bed getrokken werd tegen aan de muur. Het zou pijn gedaan hebben maar dat deed het niet, het was een klein tikje doorheen zijn lichaam dat alsnel weer weggetrokken was. ''I think you have a pretty good idea of what I did to her. So why ask a question you already know the answer to.'' zei hij en keek kort naar Alexis. Zij zou wel begrijpen waarom hij het had gedaan, dat was zo fantastisch aan haar.

Suzy was meteen omhoog gekomen van haar vuist en keek Enzo dit keer beter aan. ''My family is dead, I don't have any relatives.'' zei ze en bleef Enzo aankijken.
''The thing is Suzy, you do. And it's me. You killed your parents didn't you, first day being a vamp. Couldn't stop staring at necks can you now.'' zei hij en met dat bleef Suzy wijzelijk stil. Altijd als ze te weinig bloed had was ze gefixeerd op iemand nek en had er al helemaal gedachten bij gekregen.
''My parents died, surrentenly. Not my fault they did. I don't even know by who I got turnd.'' mompelde ze en keek hem weer normaal aan.
''That is a question I can answer simply. Your parents were not really your parents. You were just their adoptive daughter. You didn't look like them at all did you now. The original dark colored hair beneath that dyed colors you have. Your parents were blonde.''

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 08:29 PM

Alexis probeerde Damon weg te duwen, "Damon just let him go, he can explain it fine without you holding him"  zei ze. Ze liet Damon het geluid horen waardoor hij hem lost lied. "Your still not used to the witch me, well suprise it's  official now. The baby's left me their magic"  zuchtte ze en sloeg haar armen over elkaar. "There you  go babe, now you can explain it in a normal way without being held " zei Alexis en ging naast hem staan. Ze liet Damon echt niet weer wat doen.

Stefan luisterde  naar het gesprek. Enzo moest echt zijn mond gaan houden. Hij kon  het namelijk wel wat subtieler brengen. Dit is niet iets wat je op zo'n manier verteld. Stefan overwoog om naar binnen te gaan,  al zou dat dingen waarschijnlijk alleen.

claudia-black-containment-instagram-takeover-zap2it-1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 08:29 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 08:43 PM

Kai keek kort naar Alexis toe en hij wist dat ze de hoge pieptoon had gedaan maar die hoorde Kai niet. ''Well this is fun, not hearing the horrible sound and still being a vampire. I like that one.' glimlachde hij en keek Alexis even aan. ''But let me explain you really slow so you don't miss a detail. Yes, what Elena has now is because of me. No it wasn't my fault really. As long as Bonnie is alive Elena will be in a deep sleep she won't awake from. She's like living in her own body without waking up really. And the reason why I did it. Is well. I'm not holding my children at this very moment, because they got killed. By Bonnie. Yes, yes, unfair because Jo died too but really I had to do something after you left me rotting in your own 'personal' hell. So you should kind of understand me, or not. It's your decision.'' legde Kai uit en keek kort naar Alexis.

Suzy slikte kort en keek Enzo aan. ''How can we even be family, we don't look a like. And how did you even know it was me. After all that time you're livin on earth and I'm not.'' mompelde ze en zag een glimlach zijn lippen vormen. ''That's exactly what it is Suzy. I knew your mother when she was young. I knew her when she was 30 years old. And she was pregnant, with you. She died while giving birth. You were to young to remember because your father killed himself after that. Knowing he couldn't care for you. I was also family from your mother.'' zei hij waarop Suzy kort slikte. Het begon allemaal wel logischer te worden. ''The one who turned you into a vampire shouldn't really be a surprise now. I'm thinking you can guess who.'' zei hij als laatst waarop Suzy haar ogen neersloeg op te tafel. ''You..''

waserfti.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  69  |  70  |  71  |  72  |  73  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum