TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  70  |  71  |  72  |  73  |  74  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 09:08 PM

Alexis luisterde naar Kai, het was erg wat hij gedaan had, maar ze begreep het maar al te goed. Bonnie was echt te ver gegaan met het doden van de kinderen. Hij had Elena ook niet gedood, ze sliep alleen. Na Bonnie dood gegaan zou ze gewoon verder leven. Stefan, Suzy, Damon, Caroline. Allemaal vampieren die er dan nog zullen zijn als Elena weer wakker zou worden. Ze keek naar Damon die boos werd, ze zag dat hij wat wilde doen en ging meteen voor Kai staan. "I have more tricks you know, one move and you are going to see what I can do next" siste ze. 

Stefan besloot naar binnen te gaan toen hij begon over dat hij haar een vampier heeft gemaakt. Hij  ging met zijn snelheid naar binnen en ging naast Suzy staan. "Alright familie talk is over now, let's  go Suzy" zei  Stefan. Hij wilde niet dat Enzo het nog erger zou maken dan dit, hij heeft al genoeg  gezegd.

stefan_salvatore_dark_blue_vneck.jpg 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 09:09 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 09:16 PM

Kai keek Alexis aan wanneer ze voor hem heen schoof. Met dat plaatste hij zijn handen op haar schouders en glimlachde automatisch. ''Babe, you don't have to protect me you know.'' glimlachde hij en keek naar Damon. ''Don't worry Damon, you will still be alive when she wakes up. But because she isn't a vampire anymore she will just keep aging. Maybe wasn't such a good idea turning her back to human now. Regret? I so hope that. Now you can feel how it is to get ripped away from your love one. You may act like you don't have any feeling but you're hurting inside. Badly.''

Suzy zag Stefan naar binnen rennen, en binnen een seconde stond hij ook naast Suzy zelf. Met dat stond Suzy op en keek Stefan aan nadat ze langs hem heen liep. ''You'll come back to me Suzy, I know you will.'' zei hij nog voordat ze niet meer begon te luisteren naar wat hij begon te zeggen. Ze wist dan ook niet of Stefan achter haar aan was komen lopen of dat hij nog steeds in de mystic grill stond.

tumblr_o6wzp0LaKK1ujp572o1_500.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 09:37 PM

"I know I just don't  want my frieds to get between you and me, again" zei Alexis. "They've done that enough times already " zei ze en keek naar Damon. Iedereen vond  het zo erg dat hun  beste vriendin Elena nu in slaap was en dat Jo dood was net als Liv, maar Alexis die haar baby's verlies doet er niet toe, dat was begrijpelijk. Dat laat meteen zien hoe goede vrienden het zijn. "You can go now, check  on Elena. I'm tired, today hasn't been exactly easy, for me too you know. I have a funeral to plan. And by the way the surgery went  well, thanks for asking. Oh and I'm not fine, thanks for asking that too" zei Alexis toen en reed de paal weer terug naar het bed waar ze op ging zitten. "Go tell the others, I'm sure everyone was so worried about me too" zei ze sarcastisch.

Stefan nam Suzy mee "I'll get you back home, make some thee or something for you."  Zei Stefan toen. Hij wilde haar niet  meteen aanvallen met vragen over wat Enzo zojuist gezegt heeft. Dat hielp haar ook niet, dat zou  dingen alleen maar erger maken. Hij liet haar even denken, waarschijnlijk zou ze er zelf wel over beginnen als ze er over zou  willen praten. "Let's get back to the car and I'll drive you back to campus"  knikte hij.

Screenshot_2016-07-23-23-04-40-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 09:39 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 09:47 PM

Kai keek Damon aan over Alexis haar hoofd heen en haalde kort zijn schouders op. ''I'm pretty sure it's time to go now Damon, your friends would need you probably because they got so hurt and are in so much pain because they 'lost' a friend. Well let me tell you. I think you kind of lost Alexis now too, so make that 2 friends they lost.'' mompelde hij en keek Alexis die op het bed ging zitten. Damon wist niks meer te zeggen dus liep hij maar weg, met dat was het ook stil geworden in de ruimte. ''I expected you getting mad at me for what I've done to Elena, but you keep surprising me.''

Suzy knikte naar Stefan en keek hem kort even aan. Alles moest ze even laten bezinken en ze liepen dan ook gewoon op een wat rustig tempo naar de auto toe. Of nouja rustig, vampieren snelheid maar bij de auto liet ze zich gewoon in de stoel zakken en begon uit het raam te staren. Ze dacht na over hoe ze nog familie had, en dat hij dat precies moest zijn. Hij wist dat ze familie was, hij had haar zelfs veranderd in een vampier. Er was alleen een ding dat ontbrak aan het verhaal. ''There is missing something about what he told me. He didn't tell me everything about how I got turned.'' mompelde ze kort en keek op naar Stefan.

wasetrygv.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 10:06 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "I'm not happy with losing Elena, I'm quite sad about it, but I get why you did it. I mean I'm not gonna say that what you did is good, but I'm not going to be mad about it either" antwoorde ze. "They don't  even care about me. It almost like they  think it's  normal  that I get hurt, that I'm okay with everything. When I died instead of Elena. When I saved her life by dieing myself, nobody really cared. Suzy may had a hard time, but the rest was all taking about  how happy they were that Elena was still alive. They can't  denie that, before I came in the prison world I was a ghost, I could see and hear everyone. But they couldn't  see, hear of feel me" zei Alexis. "I quess I don't  matter, that they are not really friends. That they  have to be nice because I'm I'm in the group. And I'm probably only in the group because I'm the  cousin of Stefan and Damon"  zuchtte ze.

"You can go talk with him later, but I thought he already  said  enough. You have gotten much material already to think about"   zei Stefan die naar campus  begon te rijden. "You don't  have to talk about it if you don't  want to. Tell me when you need  someome and I'll listen"  knikte hij. "The only thing I have to know is if you are okay  and if you're going to be okay"  zei Stefan.

425vampirediarieswesleypaullc101409.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 10:06 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 10:23 PM

Kai keek haar aan en haalde zijn schouders kort op. ''That has been my whole life. Everyone excisted out of magic, and there I was different from everyone else because I had to take it from others. Malachai Parker, it's like they expected me to be evil.'' mompelde hij en keek Alexis aan. ''But I honestly don't care anymore about who thinks what, except for you. You are always the exception.'' glimlachde hij zwakjes en ging op de stoel zitten naast het bed. ''When you don't want your magic anymore, or you don't need it and you wanna get rid of it. I'm here, and I will teach you how to control it so you won't hurt yourself.''

Suzy keek hem begrijpend aan. ''Yes I know. U heard everything. It's really confusing to be honest. '' mompelde Suzy en trok één van haar benen  omhoog op de autostoel en begon weer uit het raam te staren. ''I'm not okay but I probably will be okay eventually. I have forever to make sure I'll turn out okay.'' zei ze en streelde langs haar haren heen. Hij had gelijk, ze leek niet op haar ouders, op eigenlijk geadopteerde ouders. Hun waren blond en zij had de donkere lokken onder de kleuren haarverf die op haar haar zaten. Ze was nooit blond geweest en dat vond iedereen raar.

fc286b35e1309d4508ea9c90e1df6736.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 10:39 PM

"And look at  who eventually survived it anyways" zei Alexis. "I always ask myself what I ever have done to deserve this. What I could chance, that will lead me to happiness only." Zuchtte ze. "I mean I just  lost my children, they knew that I was having this codition so it was actually pretty special I was pregnant. But all they seem to care about is Elena, like it's normal to loose your children. I may act tough sometimes but I'm really not. I'll cry too, but maybe not always in front of everyone, but when I'm alone." Zei Alexis. "I thought of jumping of the clock tower when you were gone. I went there and was almost at the top, but then I felt a kick of one of the kids and I couldn't  do it anymore. I went back home, and have told no one, and so nobody knows  I was almost dead, but this time  for real" zei ze toen.

"I'll be there for you to make you feel a bit more okay, I'll promise." Zei Stefan. Zijn telefoon ging en hij nam op, het was Damon. Hij legde uit wat Kai had gedaan, dat hij Bonnie's leven   aan die van Elena had gelinked. "He did what?" Zei Stefan verbaasd en kee even naar Suzy die mee kon luisteren. Hij had de telefoon namelijk op de speaker staan. "Yeah and Alexis even was all over him, devening him" hoorde hij Damon zeggen. "We'll do something about it." Antwoorde Stefan.

Screenshot_2016-07-22-20-51-58-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 10:40 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 10:48 PM

Kai keek haar aan en zuchtte even kort. ''If you seriously were gone right now I would've let someone stake me. Or i would've done it myself. Then again they would say that they won't do it because then I could live with the pain but I wouldn't do that. I'm not going to leave you alone in a world without me. If there is one after this.'' zei hij en pakte haar hand vast. 'Tomorrow we can go home. You can also say goodbye to Elena tomorrow if you want to. It's not like she did any harm to you. Or she did, I have no clue. It's your choice tho.''

Suzy keek Stefan kort aan en knikte glimlachend. ''Thankyou.'' was het enige dat ze had gezegt voordat de telefoon van Stefan begon te rinkelen. Het werd op luidspreker gezet dus leunde Suzy meteen naar voren toe om te luisteren. Het was dan automatisme aangezien ze het makkelijk zonder naar voren te leunen had kunnen horen. ''That dude did what now?'' zei Suzy vol ongeloof. ''And Alexis seriously still defended him after what he did? What the even crap.'' mompelde Suzy en keek naar de weg buiten de auto.

xcvbn.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 10:53 PM

"I'm sorry Kai, at that point I thought I'd never see you again. The pain kinda took over my brain" zei ze. "I told no body this because I know that they wouldn't understand, they  would just tell me to move on" zei ze. "I have a lot of problems and sadness but everyone just seems to want me to move on and forget about it. They're trying to make me someone I'm not. Someone they can actually use"  zuchtte ze. "They think that what they're go through now is the worse sadness and pain they can get, but they haven't experienced real sadness yet"  zuchtte  ze. "Yeah I will, I mean they're still my friends, maybe they wouldn't  do the same, but I would still risk my life for them. Just like I did for Elena" knikte ze. "Now come her. I don't  want to sleep alone in a bed one day longer"  glimlachde ze. 

"Alright man, just take her home. Compell the doctors to forget and we'll store her in the Salvatore semetarium" zei Stefan. "I'll talk to you later"  zei Stefan en hing op. "I don't  know either. There has to be something that he has on her. I can't  believe she would  all do this just because she wants to"  zei Stefan."Alexis can't be in love with a psycho, I mean who falls for someone that killed a lot of their  friends?" Zei Stefan en reed de campus op.

tumblr_m9dnke100b1qk7u13o2_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 11:02 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/02/2016 03:55 PM

Kai zuchtte kort. ''You never know how much pain you can handle until it's easy just to make a decision which is life changing.'' zei hij en keek haar aan. ''If they think this is their worst pain, then I'm curious of seeying what that next thing is going to be that will absolutely hurt them so much that they will fall apart.'' zei hij en keek toen kort van haar weg. Met een zwakke glimlach schudde hij kort zijn hoofd. ''You've gone through things some of your friends aren't able to go through. So in that way your stronger. Maybe not physically met you can think of many things, plans, idea's. That too is a true gift.'' zei hij en glimlachde kort op haar woorden. ''Don't worry, I wouldn't have let you sleep alone.'' zei hij en ging naast haar op het bed liggen.

Suzy luisterde kort na  hoe hij de telefoon op hing en met dat draaide ze naar hem toe. ''It's so weird. It really does look like he has something on her like a spell but I saw his father do a spell on her to check if there was anything. I listened.. But there was nothing. Or she really is inlove with him of it's something else. But I would have no clue of knowing what that thing should be.'' zuchtte ze en keek naar de bekende straten en gebouwen van het campus.

tumblr_njf6gmm5fR1u44wypo1_400.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  70  |  71  |  72  |  73  |  74  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum