TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  73  |  74  |  75  |  76  |  77  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 04:59 PM

"I've read spellbooks in the prison world, so I know there are spells for all kinds of things, but I don't  know the spells themselves. Never thought I would need them, because I thought you couldn't become  a witch, that you  were just born like one"  glimlachde ze. "Are you okay by the way? I know when you are a vampire all you emotions are heightend so you feel every emotions 1000x stronger"  zei ze. "I don't  hope you are going to be wild"  lachde ze. "I first walked into Stefan and Elena multiple times, going all across the room with their vampire  speed, and then Damon and Elena. Man vampires are wild. It was pretty discusting to walk into people getting  it on"  zi ze toen. "I'm glad I have my own place now and that I don't  have to live with two boy's"  zei Alexis. Ze pakte het boekje "Alright, don't  blame me if it doesn't  works on my first try, I still don't  really have control over it"  lachde ze.

"Yeah and he can secretly replace vervain for something else so she doesn't  know she can be compelled. He can turn her against us"  zei Stefan en sloeg zijn armen over elkaar. "But whatever, there are 8 of us, and two of them" zei Stefan. "We can handle him, and Alexis. We are with eight people, we are much much stronger. He's a vampire  for one day, and we already have 2 people that are more that a 100 years, and the rest is also older that him"  zei Stefan. "Let's  get a plan to shut him up forever" zei Stefan vast besloten.
Screenshot_2016-07-12-10-18-30-1.png

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 05:00 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 05:10 PM

Kai keek grijnzend naar zijn handen op de manier dat ze het zei over Elena en de Salvatore broers. ''Don't worry about that, I'm not all vampire. I still have the control that a witch has. Doesn't mean I don't feel it but I can put it away. Sort of.'' zei hij en ging op de tafel zitten tegenover de ring. ''And don't worry about it, if it doesn't work I'll help you.'' glimlachde hij terwijl hij met zijn vinger het boekje aanraakte en daarmee het open ging en op de goede bladzijde terecht kwam. ''I know you can do it, without a doubt.''

Suzy keek Stefan aan en keek glimlachend naar zijn plan. ''We sure as hell need a plan to shut him up, because if we don't I don't know what else he is going to do. He needs to get hurt in a way that we don't loose Alexis. Like Alexis is his weakest point that I know about.'' zuchtte ze en keek Stefan aan en vervolgens Damon. ''We can ask the others too if they wanna help. Bonnie, Caroline, Matt and Tyler. And maybe Alaric but I'm not really sure about him at the moment.'' zei ze wat twijfelend.

Malachai_Kai_Parker.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 05:57 PM

"I mean it would  be fun for once, but not everytime"  lachde ze. "Alright I'm going to try, because I still wanna be able to leave the house with you"  glimlachde ze. Ze keek naar de pagina, en hield toen haar handen over de ring. Hij mocht dan nu wel nog steeds een witch zijn, maar hij kan niet zijn eigen  ring maken. Een vampier kan geen sunlight  ring maken. Ze sloot haar ogen en sprak toen de spreuk uit.  "Alright, I think you are all ready" glimlachde ze.

Stefan knikte "You see, we have more people, they are just together and have literally no one else that can help them." Zei Stefan. "We can face them easily, I mean Alexis isn't  dangerous at this point, she can't  control  her magic so she can't  really do anything to use probably"  zei Stefan. "Never thought to make a plan against a member of our friend group. Or previous  member, I'm not sure"  zei Stefan.

Z5mTn6UI.png 

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 05:58 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 06:19 PM

Kai keek haar aan terwijl ze met haar handen boven de ring zat en de woorden, zoals geen enkele andere heks zou doen, gewoon uitsprak en voorlas uit het boek. Zijn ogen sloot hij kort en knikte uiteindelijk bij het voelen dat de magie gewoon verdwenen was. Hij kon voelen wanneer er magie was en wanneer niet. Aangezien hij zich er nog altijd naartoe getrokken was. ''Alright let's try it.'' knikte hij en gleed de ring rond zijn vinger heen en stapte van de tafel af terwijl hij naar het enige raam in de kelder toe liep waar een beetje zonlicht op scheen vanuit de grond. ''Now let's see if it worked.'' zei hij en stapte voorzichtig met zijn lichaam doorheen het zonlicht maar er gebeurde niks, een goed teken dus.

Suzy keek naar Stefan en tilde haar benen op de bank en knikte uiteindelijk. ''True, Alexis is not dangerous at this very moment. But she can practice. She can learn how to control her magic just like Jo did. Maybe it's harder but Alexis is not dumb and very smart to get these things under control. Which kinda sucks.'' zei Suzy en streelde langs haar haren heen. ''And at this point I don't really call her a member anymore of this group. She had a choice. She could stay and give us right but except for that she walked out fo that door straight to that psycho.''

shbh.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 06:48 PM

"I'll push you directly out of the sunlight when it doesn't  work"  glimlachde ze en keek naar hem toen hij de zon in ging. Gelukkig werkte het. "I can't  believe I actually did it, this magic thing is still kinda weird to me"  zei ze en gaf hem een kus. "Alright I helped you, and now you need to help me, because they are with 9 people, against the two of us"  zei Alexis. "I can't shoot them, it's something that I will never be able to do, but I can fight back if they'll atack. " zei Alexis.

"Then we have to be fast"  zei Stefan. "Before she gets to good at it"  knikte hij. "Wel it's her loss, we could have helped her with she what she needed, but now she's  on her own. She only  has that psycho  now, so she better hold  on to him, otherwise she will have no one"  zei Stefan. "So let's just first think about everything. We can come all together again tomorrow with a plan. I think we first need to progress what happend yesterday and tomorrow"
tumblr_o27pweoyRa1v5wil2o1_500.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 06:49 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/04/2016 01:16 PM

Kai had haar kort aangekeken wanneer ze dat zei en was weer uit de zon gestapt aangezien het gewoon werkte en hij nu gewoon als een normaal persoon over straat zou kunnen lopen zonder dat ze iets zouden opmerken. ''Alright, then I'll help you. Not that I wouldn't help you but alright. Basic thing, stamina. Has to be good for a fight that can keep going on for a while. Improve that u are already a big step ahead of the normal human beings. Now talking about supernatural you gotta know what their weakest point is and knowing when to defend or attack. Your choice.'' zei hij en stapte naar Alexis toe.

Suzy knikte naar Stefan en kwam overeind van de bank terwijl ze haar jas pakte. De stem van Damon klonk doorheen haar hoofd: ''And what are you going to do?'' had hij gevraagd waarop Suzy kort zuchtte. ''I have to talk to someone, none of your concerns.'' mompelde ze en had kort naar Stefan gekeken waarna ze het Salvatore huis verliet en maar meteen begon te lopen. Ze was nu in Mystic Falls dus zou ze makkelijk contact met hem op kunnen zoeken.

tumblr_nqn1pkRWYB1tuqpu7o1_250.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/04/2016 01:52 PM

"Yeah yeah, quit the talking, I wanna kick some ass"  grapte ze. "I'm just kidding"  lachde ze. "Alright, I'm going to be training, everyday. I wanna be strong, I wanna be able to win in a fight."  Zei ze. Ze keek naar Kai die bij  haar kwam staan. "I wish  I could win from you already"  fluisterde ze in zijn oor. Ze begon hem kusjes te geven, op zijn mond en werkte zich toen naar zijn nek. Toen ze merkte dat hij afgeleid was tekelde ze hem op de grond en ging op hem zitten. "I may not be strong, but I have my brain"  lachde ze. "I once took like 3 karate lessons, this was the only move I still knew how to do"  glimmachde ze. "I'm sorry, but don't  get distracted next time"  lachde ze.

"Suzy you don't  have to go, you can still stay if you want to"  zei Stefan. Hij vertrouwde het niet, hij wist dat ze zichzelf kon beschermen, maar zijn gevoel zei gewoon dat iets niet klopte. Hij zou zo wel even rond Mystic Falls gaan, maar het lijkt zo stalkerig als hij meteen achter haar aan ging.

tumblr_n4ibioxASB1tzlns2o3_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/04/2016 01:53 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/05/2016 12:01 PM

Kai keek haar met een korte grijns aan en haalde kort een wenkbrauw op. ''Well that's good, that's the spirit.'' zei hij en keek even kort om zich heen en hoorde haar woorden bij zijn oor. Ze klonken luider, maar hij moest er maar aan wennen. Kusjes voelde hij langs zijn lippen die langzaam naar zijn nek toe gingen waarop hij kort zuchtte maar met dat voelde hij hoe hij op de grond werd getrokken met Alexis die boven op hem zat. ''Well babe, that's good. But I'm not expecting you are going to kiss everyone like that to get them to the ground. I wouldn't really like that one to be honest.'' zei hij en pakte haar benen even kort vast.

Suzy kon de woorden van Stefan nog horen, al was ze wel het huis uit gelopen. Ze wou dat laatste detail weten en als Enzo het haar niet ging vertellen zou ze er zelf maar achter moeten komen. Ze was dan ook al vlak bij de Mystic Grill waar ze iemand voelde die haar schouders vast pakte. Wanneer ze omkeek zag ze ook dat het Enzo was en met dat zette ze een stap achteruit. ''You were the person I was looking for, but don't touch me.'' zei ze en keek hem aan. ''You're alone now aren't you.'' mompelde hij waarop Suzy zuchtte. ''We're standing in the middle of a town, with everyone who can hear us basicly. But besides that. I came alone.'' zei ze en keek even zuchtend om zich heen. ''You left out a part you didn't tell me, what was it.''

bucttu.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/05/2016 02:16 PM

"Trust me I would never kiss anyone else."  Glimlachde ze. "But I'm still proud I could get you on the ground for once" lachde ze. "But it's  good to know my charms are working"  zei ze en stond op. Morgen zouden ze begravenis hebben, ze wilden het zo snel mogelijk achter de rug hebben. Als haar vrienden het komen  verpesten hebben ze het echt verknalt. Dan hoeft ze hen niet meer te zien. Ze had gehoopt op wat suport van  hen te krijgen, maar dat kan ze nu ook wel vergeten. "Okay okay, please teach me some other moves, without me having to do that" zei ze toen. "Gosh I'm going to need  to train a lot to get some muscles, because I will never be able to handle someone."  Zei ze.

Stefan dacht na, waarschijnlijk had ze met Enzo afgesproken, aangezien  ze zei dat hij nog niet alles had verteld. Hij had het de laatste keer niet subtiel gebracht. Suzy kan het wel aan, alleen weet hij niet of ze Enzo wel aan kan.  Hij is ouder dan dat  zij is.

13188041_1590695107926432_1361056608_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/05/2016 02:17 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/06/2016 12:22 PM

Kai keek haar met een grijns aan terwijl ze weer op was gaan staan en met dat kwam hijzelf ook van de grond af. ''Well Alexis, you're a fast learner. In a few days you can become pretty good at I don't know what yet. But you can become pretty good.'' glimlachde hij en streelde langs zijn nek heen terwijl hij haar aan keek. ''And I could learn you alot, but not everything is usefull because you probably won't even need it. I did everything with my magic, but appearence made my family scared of me. For some weird reason. But alright, tell me what you wanna learn and I'll help you.'' glimlachde hij.

Suzy zag de soort twinkel in zijn ogen maar ook die was weer verdwenen. ''Let's go to a quiet place.'' had hij gemompeld en had Suzy al bij de arm vast maar zei trok zich los. Zo sterk was ze dan nog wel. ''We're going to talk right here, right now. It's about my 'family'. So you better start talking now. What part did you leave out.'' zei Suzy, woede begon al een beetje op te komen. ''Yes your mother died in the hospital after you were born. Why, that for me is still a question. You still had a father ofcourse and a big brother. Both knew me, and knew what I were. Alot of years passed by. Or alot, to the age you are right now humanly. You didn't just get turned, you actually died because of an accident. And so did your father and brother. They asked me to turn you, so you still would have a life after it. Doctors were confused. Because you should've died. They called you a miracle. And that's when I compelled all of your past memories away, so you could live a little normal life with a family for a long time. Which didn't work out. You had it under control for so long. And then it went all wrong.'' mompelde Enzo hij keek kort naar haar hand en vervolgens naar haar nek. Met zijn hand gleed hij langs het hangertje die rond haar nek hing en haalde de ketting tevoorschijn. ''It was your mothers, and never take it off because otherwise you'll be burned by the sun.''

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  73  |  74  |  75  |  76  |  77  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum