Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 09/20/2016 04:11 PM

"He kinda explained, but I think there's more to the story. It doesn't really matter, being in a cell is already not right, so we have to escape" knikte ze. "But Stefan was right though, you guys heal, I don't. I don't even know how I'm going to survive this. I either die and become a vampire, or I'll  just die and don't come back." zuchtte ze. "If Stefan just told me people with Augustien as last name, are bad, we wouldn't be here right now. James probably waited for this since we came in the same class, 2 years ago when I started with this study. He just used me to get information about all of us, and I was so stupid to believe him" zei Alexis.

"This is just the beginning. I just want you guys to get used to the pain. Because this isn't even an experiment. I haven't even taken a peak inside yet, so be glad I haven't ripped an organ like your eyes out, to see how long it takes to grow back" zei James. " I think it would be vacenating too, to see how your blood works on humans. It amazing that your blood can heal anything. So if I stapped your pitty girlfriend, Alexis in the eyes, and give her her boyfriends blood, would she still be blind or not?" hoorde hij James zeggen. "I don't care, I'll see. I'll do it anyways"  zei James. "And this is the last thing you guys have to deal with"  hoorde hij James nog zeggen voordat het zwart voor zijn ogen werd. Hij was niet flauw gevallen, maar er werd een mes in beiden zijn ogen gestoken. Dat zou nog wel even duren voor dat ze zouden helen.

Stefan-Salvatore-Paul-Wesley-The-Vampire-Diaries-89mm99.png

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 09/20/2016 04:11 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/19/2016 08:38 PM

"Well I won't use magic ever again. You can channel it from me, but you do the work" zei Alexis. "Kai, honestly, am I a bad person?" Vroeg ze. "Please awnser honestly"  vervolgde ze en keek hem aan. Nu ze weer al haar emoties voelde, voelde ze zich zeer schuldig over het feit dat Stefan en Suzy nu pijn hebben door haar.

"I agree"  voegde Stefan droog  doe aan Suzy, terwijl zijn lichaam al weer bijna geheeld was. Hij trok aan zijn armen, maar hij kreeg het echt niet los. "What do you even want man"  zuchtte Stefan. Niet veel later voelde  hij weer iets zijn torso doorboren. "Don't you guys worry, you guys are almost done for today. We'll build it up slowly. Now  it's  going to be  an hour of pain, tomorrow maybe to, and so on" lachde. "Kai and Alexis will be directly afther you two" hoorde hij James zeggen.

-Paul-Wesley-Daman-Magazine-dair-lovers-30609679-640-426.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/19/2016 08:40 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/19/2016 06:41 PM

"I'm not addicted, the doctor said himself that I should take hem. They are not bad for me, otherwise they wouldn't prescribed." Verdedigde Alexis zich. "I know, I tried but something is blocking it. And I don't  want to get mad or use our magic because I can't  stop myself, I turn into this bad person. Latley if been a bad person and I don't  know why. It just happens eventhough I don't want to happen"  zuchtte ze.

"It's vacenating to see how you guys turn grey when you get stabbed with wood"  hoorde hij James zeggen. Het was alsof Stefan zijn keek dicht geknepen werd, en hij kon zijn aderen voelen verstenen. James trok  net optijd de spaak terug, en Stefan hapte toen naar adem. "So what should I do next?"  Hoorde  Stefan  hem lachen.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-32-16-1.png 

Reply Edited on 09/19/2016 06:41 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/18/2016 06:14 PM

"I can't, I can't  do this. I need one" zei ze ze. Het was echt zo erg om weer iets slechts mee te maken, het was gewoon te veel voor haar. Waarom moest dan ook alles opeens tegelijk. Eerst was alles goed, en nu dit. "We have to escape, what they said was true, I'll either become a vampire  or I'll die" zei ze.

Stefan keek naar James. "I swear, if I'll break loose, I'll freaking rip your head of"  gromde Stefan. "But the point is Stefan, you are not going to get out of here soon"  zei James. Op dat moment voelde hij een houte stok door zijn buik gaan.

images.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/18/2016 06:15 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/18/2016 05:36 PM

Alexis staarde voor zich uit, niet reagerend op wat Stefan en Suz zeiden. Ze was nu met zichzelf bezig, proberen om op iets anders te focussen, ze kon alle emoties namelijk terug voelen  komen, de laatste pil die ze heeft ingenomen voordat ze hier kwamen, begon  langzamerhand weg te trekken. Ze ging voor de tralies liggen en stak haar hand er door heen. Zij kon wel tegen vervain. Zo konden ze alsnog handen vasthouden. "I need your help, the effect of the pils are fading away, amd I can't deel with it" Zei ze.

Stefan werd op een tafel neer gelegd en vast gemaakt. Hij keek naar Suzy. "I'm so sorry Suzy" zei hij. Hij vroeg zich echt af hoe ze hier toch weer terecht zijn gekomen. James kwam aan lopen, het maakte hem niet eens meer uit wat  hij ging doen. Hij zou toch niet dood gaan.
Screenshot_2016-08-10-10-31-59-1.png 

Reply Edited on 09/18/2016 05:37 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/18/2016 04:57 PM

"But he's also a whitch Suzy, and I don't think you're a hybrid are you?" Zei Alexis en zag toen wat Kai haar gebaarde. Ze keek naar James die aan kwam lopen en vroeg met wie hij moest beginnen. "Start with Suzy and Stefan, I think they need a wake-up call. They're  being a bit bitchy to me James"  antwoorde Alexis terwijl ze voor zich uit bleef keken. "Alright honey, if you say so"  hoorde ze James zeggen.

Stefan hoorde voetstappen, niet veel later was die James gast er. Stefan  keek naar Alexis "Seriously Alex?" Zei hij. "You are the one that's being the biggest bitch here" zei Stefan. Zijn hek wers open gedaan en er was iemand anders die hem kwam pakken. Er werd een naald in zijn nek gestoken waardoor zijn lichaam verlamd werd. Hij wilde bewegen, maar dit ging niet.

c44e1c15e3ec0a96fb07201b7357c47f.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/18/2016 04:58 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/18/2016 04:20 PM

"You know, I'm not even scared, you said it yourself Stefan, the Augustiens experiment on vampires, and last time I checked, I wasn't  one" zei Alexis. "So I wish  you two goodluck, be scared of whats comming"  zei ze en keek door de onderste helft van de muur die haar en Kai scheidde. Deze onderste helft bestond uit tralies, waardoor ze Kai kon zien.

Stefan kee naar Alexis "But the point is Alexis, if your little friend  will experiment on you, you'll die, and we won't.  We'll heal and you won't " zei Stefan. "And who says he isn't  going  to turn you  into one. I'm not scared, I think you should be the one that should be worried right now"  zei hij.
tumblr_o5o1xur72n1uvbl06o1_500.png 

Reply Edited on 09/18/2016 04:21 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/18/2016 01:59 PM

"Who said Kai and I haven't a plan already, and who said we would help you guys get out of here" zei Alexis en ging tegen de muur zitten. Waarom hadden Damon en Stefan haar niet gewoon hier over verteld. Dan had dit misschien niet gebeurd.  Ze konden makkelijk ontsnappen als ze het gene konden stoppen wat de magie blokeerde. Ze konden hun magie met elkaar verbinen, maar ze durfde het niet aan. Telkens als ze dat deed gebeurde er iets slechts.

Stefan keek  naar Alexis "What even happened to you Alexis, you changed so much, this isn't you. You didn't  used to be like this. "  zei Stefan. Hij ging terug tegen de muur zitten. Het enige wat ze konden doen is wachten todat de eerste onder  het mes genomen worden.

7143c799d1c696dade1d70acd255d8e2.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/18/2016 03:23 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/18/2016 12:24 AM

Alexis had nooit gedacht dat James zo zou uitpakken. Het was altijd een lieve jongen. Ze keek kwaad naar Stefan. "What is this? What is it that you haven't told me" zei ze met een boze toon in haar hoofd. Ze moest niet boos worden, want telkens als dat gebeurde, raakte er iemand gewond, of pakte het niet goed uit. 

Stefan  keek geërgerd naar de jongeman. Waarom moesten ze uitgerekend met Alexis en Kai hier zitten? De jongeman ging weg en Alexis werd meteen pissig. "Calm down Alexis, I didn't  put you here, your little friend did" zei Stefan. "We're in the basement of the augustiens, they experiment in a cruel way on vampires. Last year they took Elena, we thought there wasn't a augustien left after  that, but apparently there is"  legde  hij kort uit.

Screenshot_2016-07-12-10-18-30-1.png 

Reply Edited on 09/18/2016 12:25 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/16/2016 10:38 PM

Alexis knikte "I can't use my magic, there's  something that's blocking it"  antwoorde ze. "That's right, Suzy wasn't  it. Oh and Alexis, darling  I'm not here to free you. And I'm guessing you didn't  know about the Augustien familie? Otherwise you could have known" zei James. Alexis keek hem vraagend aan. "I knew your last name was Augustien, but it's  just a last name"  zei ze. "It's  fun  that I get the honour to have the other two Salvatores, your Cousin Damon has been her a coppel of centuries ago. And now his brother and cousin are here to"  grijnsde  James. Wat hadden Stefan en Damon voor haar verborgen?

Stefan wist dat ze diep in de problemen zaten, de augustiens zijn geen pretje. Ze gaan er vanuit dat je toch wel heelt, dus ze snijden zomaar in je. Wat doet Alexis dan hier? Hij kan niks met haar, ze is geen vampier. Ze zal niet helen. Blijkbaar kent Alexis de jongen. Hij had het haar  al moeten vertellen toen ze Elena gingen redden. Ze was de enige die van niks wist. Nu nog steeds niet. Als ze het geweten had was ze gewaarschuwd geweest.

e1d89739fe4374da6bf073892046884b.jpg

Reply Edited on 09/16/2016 10:39 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page