Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  12  |  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 09/11/2016 01:15 PM

Alexis keek hem verbaasd aan "wait we're leaving today? I didn't knew that. If that was the case I should have already packed my bags"  zei ze toen. "Oh and don't  worry, I'll clean everything up. It will give me time to think about things, and I want you to rest and think everything through"  glimlachde ze en rolde van hem af. Vervolgens kleedde ze zich snel aan. "I'll be downstairs cleaning" zei ze en liep de trap af naar beneden. Ze zuchtte  toen ze de troep zag. Ze kon zich niet herinneren dat het zo erg was. Ze liep alseerst naar de keuken waar ze stoelen weer recht begon te zetten. Ze trok het mes uit het keukenkastje. Ze hield het vast en staarde er naar. Ongelofelijk dat Suzy dit op haar gegooid had. Haar ex-best friend heeft haar bijna vermoord. Het was zo veel, misschien was dit een goede gelegenheid om haar magie te beoefenen. Ze liep naar de kast waar ze het spreukenboek pakte dat ze van Kai had gekregen. Ze zocht een spreuk en leerde deze snel uit haar hoofd. Vervolgens sprak ze hem uit terwijl ze haar handen voor zich hield. Langzamerhand gingen alle spullen terug naar hoe het hoord te zijn.

"Yeah it's  pretty nifty to be a vampire, I mean we don't  have to pay for  anything, so we can actually go to anywhere we want, and stay in the most luxurious hotels. It's  pretty cool. Compulsion is one of the best things about being a vampire" glimlachde hij. "I just like that  we can live whatever life  we want. Nothing is impossible with compulsion. You could be a moviestare, richperson, or a normal one" zei hij. "We don't  even  have to stay in a hotel, we could just compell us a villa for afew days in each city" glimlachde  hij en stond  toen op om zich aan te kleden. "I'll be downstaires cooking us some breakfast" zei hij.

7143c799d1c696dade1d70acd255d8e2.jpg 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 09/11/2016 01:16 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/08/2016 08:03 PM

"I hope so, because I can't handle more shit right now. " zuchtte ze. "What were they even thinking yesterday? That they could just bash our house and kill you. That's just crazy. And I thought they were my friends" zei ze en keek hem aan. "And the worst part is that I still feel like they are, so I don't wanna hurt them." Alexis ging recht op zitten. "Well since we're maybe going to New Orleans with Klaus, Rebekah and Koll, Rebekah could be by new friend. My best friend to girly things with since I don't have that anymore. I have you, but I don't have a woman as friend, and you get what I mean, that's different. You do different kind of stuff with those" Glimlachde ze. Ze ging op zijn  torso zitten met haar aan allebei de kanten een been. Alsof ze op een paard zat ofzoiets. Ze legde haar handen op zijn wangen. "I still like that beard thing you have going on" glimlachde ze en gaf een kus op zijn lippen. "But I'm going to clean up the mess the others left yesterday. So that's already done. I mean we can't let our quests come in a half destroyed house" zuchtte ze. 

Stefan gaf haar een goedemorgen kusje op haar lippen. "It's fine, I heal you know" glimlachde hij. "It was just a stupid attemt. And now we'll never get rid of him unfortually." zuchtte hij. "But we could rust run away, or atleast take a break. To Europe or something. That would be cool actually. I've been there once in spain, but not the other country's with other city's, like Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin." zei Stefan. "That would be so cool actually, to go somewhere outside of this country" knikte hij terwijl hij met haar haar speelde.

Screenshot_2016-07-22-20-51-21-1.png

Reply Edited on 09/10/2016 11:51 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/08/2016 06:58 AM

De volgende ochtend was het weer een nieuwe dag, waarschijnlijk met veel drama. Again. Ze opende haar ogen en keek naar Kai. "Goodmorning" glimlachde ze nog iets slaperig. Gisteren is er zoveel gebeurd, ze hoopt dat het vandaag gewoon een rustige dag kan worden. Ze moest alle rotzooi van gister avond ook nog opruimen, ze hebben hun hele keuken en gang geruïneerd. Voor de rest komt Klaus ook nog langs. Dat was het hopelijk voor vandaag.

Stefan werd wakker, hij had nu al geen zin meer in deze dag. Waarschijnlijk zou er weer van alles gebeuren. Suzy lag naast hem wat hem toch nog deed glimlachen. "Goodmorning sunshine" glimlachde bij en deed  de deken iets naar beneden  omdat hij het warm had. Vandaag zouden  ze sowieso weer terug opzoek gaan  naar alle dingen die ze nog niet wisten over haar familie. Nu de originals weer in de stad  zijn, weet je maar nooit wat er gaat gebeuren.

f563eda7bad486baa0fd1210213c3a3b.jpeg 

Reply Edited on 09/08/2016 06:58 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/06/2016 09:26 PM

Alexis gaf als symbool een kusje op de ring en ging toen goed liggen. "Goodnight"  murmelde ze zachtjes en sloot  haar ogen. Ze verwachtte niet veel te gaan slapen aangezien ze allen nog moet verwerken van de dag. Opeens blijkt ze het machtigste op aarde te zijn terwijl ze een normaal mens dacht te zijn. En de begravenis van haar eigen kinderen.

"Maybe I should get a leathersuit too. Because it wasn't  exactly nice to be  a fire ball" lachde hij. "But let's  go to bed, it's been a long day, and I'm sure tomorrow will be another day full suprises"  zei Stefan tewijl hij Suzy haar hand pakte en haar voorzichtig mee naar boven trok.

claudia-black-containment-instagram-takeover-zap2it-1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/06/2016 09:27 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/05/2016 08:08 PM

"If that's  what the right decision for you is, I'm fine with it" glimlachde ze en ging  tegen hem aanliggen. "I'll look tomorrow if I can find something more about the myth. And I'm sure Klaus can tell us more about it to, he almost knowes everything if the supernatural world."  Knikte ze. Ze zuchtte, vandaag is veel te veel gebeurd. Ze pakte Kai zijn hand vast en keek naar de ring die ze hem gegeven had met de hartslagen van hun kinderen terwijl ze hem ronddraaiende. Ze kan nog steeds niet geloven dat Bonnie zo iets heeft kunnen doen.

"Yeah and I honestly  didn't think she would make a good fighter as human. I didn't exactly saw here throwing people on the ground, kicking people, stabbing people and all of those  things." Zei Stefan. "I mean it's  sad to loose a part of the group, but at the end of the day it's  her loss. Now all she has left is that sociopath. " zei hij schouder ophaalend terwijl hij haar hand vast pakte. "Now we had enough for today, tomorrow we'll go on family hunt again"  glimlachde hij.

stefan_salvatore_dark_blue_vneck.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/05/2016 08:09 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/04/2016 07:42 PM

Alexis knikte "his last name was Walsh, my name should have been Alexis Walsh, not Salvatore"  zei ze en keek hem aan. "Anyways it doesn't  really matters what really happened back then. The important thing  is to get to know this myth better."  Zei ze. "But I think we had enough things to process for today. And you have to take some rest and make your decision, if you are going to help Klaus or not." Glimlachde ze en legde het boek op haar nachtkastje.

Stefan zuchtte "I know, since she  brought him into our lives, there has been a lot of drama, problems and deaths. It's  crazy how much chaos one person can bring" zei Stefan. "But like you said. If he really is just using her, he'll break at one point, something terrible happens, and she'll probably get back running to us" zei hij. "She was a great friend and all, and this is going to sound really rude, but if I'm 100% honest, she wasn't really a help in our team, like 9/10 times she was the one we had to protect. But please don't get  me wrong, she ofcourse is or was your best friend, and my cousin."  Knikte hij.

Screenshot_2016-07-08-07-12-20-1.png 

Reply Edited on 09/04/2016 07:42 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/04/2016 10:43 AM

"Well I'm quessing he already knew before I was born. Because I was born here in Mystic Falls. Well I almost didn't  because Damon killed my mom. But my dad was originally from Portland yes. My mom from Mystic Falls. So I'm thinking he knew what was going on so they moved during the pregnancy to here. "  zei Alexis. "But that wasn't a really good idea to do since they both got killed, my father shortly afther my mum." Zuchtte ze. "And now that I think about it, he might took my moms last name, so I would get it to, and nobody could trace me, so if you would have found out about the myth couldn't trace me because my last name wasn't Walsh anymore but Salvatore"  knikte ze.

"But you didn't"  zei Stefan. "She isn't dead, she's still as alive as she can be. It wasn't  just ment to be for you to kill her, so that's why you missed."  Knikte hij. "And I think we have to let go, I don't  see her commimg back to us soon to be honest. Leaving that house tonight was like a goodbye for me. Kai is going to totally  brainwash her as revanche for wanting to kill him"  zuchtte hij terwijl hij met zijn duim over haar wang streelde.

Z5mTn6UI.png 

Reply Edited on 09/04/2016 10:45 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/03/2016 09:37 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "They knew this all along, and they never told us" zei ze. "Can you imagine how dangerous it could have been when we didn't know this and I kept getting problems with my emotions. We could literally destroy the earth, I could have" zuchtte ze. "I feel like my whole life just started now, like my whole life didn't  had any sence until now."  Ze keek nogmaals goed naar de pagina. "Wel atleast now I know why  your father  looked so scared at me. And how I ended up in Mystic Falls. Far away from my original hometown, Portland. They wanted us as far away from each other as possible"  Knikte ze.

Stefan hielp mee met zijn shirt uit te trekken. "I don't care, just to it, otherwise it's  going  to be even more painfull" zei hij en kneep zijn handen fijn toen ze de stukken eruit trok. "Thanks Suzy"  zei hij en draaide zich om toen ze klaar was. Hij keek Suzy aan en legde zijn hand op haar wang. "Are you okay?"  Vroeg hij bezorgd aan haar.

Screenshot_2016-07-17-14-42-33-1.png

Reply Edited on 09/03/2016 09:38 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/03/2016 01:00 PM

Alexis keek de kamer rond, ze had het supernatural boek bewaard van vroeger. Ze pakte het boek uit de kast en ging er mee op bed zitten. "Now I finally know what  the missing page was. There was always this image, but the information about it was missing" zei ze en sloeg het boek open. Ze ging door de pagina's. Het bracht oude herinneringen op. Als het ware is ze namelijk opgegroeid in de supernatural wereld, vanaf kinds af aan kreeg ze het al met de paplepel erin gegooid. Behalve bij haar pleegouders, die dachten dat het een sprookjes boek was. Ze had de bladzijde gevonden met de illustratie waarvan de uitleg misde. Ze ging met haar hand over de foto. "So this is us, never pictures myself as the girl as a child. I always was curious what the thing behind this picture was, because it was missing" zei ze.

Ze gingen snel naar huis. Suzy zou hem moeten  helpen  het hout eruit te krijgen, aangezien hij er niet bij kan. Toen ze thuis waren pakte  hij een aantal dingen. "Can you  please help me? I can't  reach it"  vroeg hij aan Suzy. Het was allemaal fout gegaan, dit was totaal niet wat Stefan verwacht had. Hij had gedacht dat ze zouden slagen zoals altijd. Dit is de eerste keer dat ze verloren hebben. 

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/01/2016 09:26 PM

Alexis knikte "I mean we can probably fix his problem together with our magic together. It's just a weird thought, that together, we're the most powerful thing on earth"  zei ze en stond op. "And I don't have friends besides you anymore either" zei ze. Ze gaf hem een knuffel. "I really love you Kai"  zei ze zachtjes. Ze knikte en liep toen met hem  naar boven."I'll clean up the mess they've made tomorrow" zuchtte ze. Boven nam ze nog 2 pillen, ze voelde  zich namelijk weer slecht. Ze wilde  zich niet slecht voelen.

"Okay" grijnsde hij op haar beslissing om weer bij hem thuis  te komen. "Alright, I'll see y'all later. Take care okay" zei Stefan tegen iedereen. "Yeah let's  go home first and take  it out there. I can handle a few more  minutes" zei Stefan en keek nog kort haar het huis. Dit was het, hij was zijn eigen  nichtje verloren aan een psycho. Hij zuchtte en draaide zich om. Het deed  hem pijn, maar ze is zelf weggegaan.

1000377639_98e0854c-d5cf-42d3-a854-4cc699efe71d-0219stefan02.jpg 

Reply Edited on 09/01/2016 09:26 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  12  |  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page