Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  |  18  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/28/2016 05:15 PM

Alexis voelde niet veel later zijn tanten in haar nek, ze maakte er niet veel ophef van, ze had het zelf  aangeboden. Het boeide haar allemaal niet zoveel, ook niet dat hij nu vampier  is. Ze keek Kai aan toen hij klaar was en veegde met haar duim het bloed om zijn mond weg. Ze glimlachde "Alright I'm going to chance real quik. Then we'll have dinner like I said"  zei ze en ging toen naar boven. Ze nam haar medicijnen in aangezien ze zich weer een beetje rot voelde. Ze had ze gehad in het ziekenhuis nadat ze de kinderen was verloren. Ze ging op bed zitten. Het drong nu pas eigenlijk door wat  er allemaal gebeurd  is.

Stefan knikte "Yeah I'm sure Elijah will use his speed to bring her here. I mean New Orleans is quite far away, and even with the plane it takes a long time. But it's like 1 or 2 hours with vampire  speed." Knikte hij. "But he'll be on time."  Zei hij vervolgens.  "Same counts  for you, I don't  want anything to happen with you too. I know it's  going to be  dangerous. But we have more people. They're hopefully with just the two of them. And if our life's get in danger, we stop okay. I don't  want any of us to die" glimlachde hij en kneep eventjes in haar hand.

png_stefan_salvatore_by_graphisme_design-d6ruh2r.png

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/28/2016 05:16 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/27/2016 03:49 PM

"Actually, it wasn't  really an question, it was more like an order" glimlachde ze. "You have to drink, otherwise you die and I don't want that. And I want you to be strong, just in case something happens"  zei ze toen. Hij had het nodig, en na alles wat er is gebeurd doet dit niet eens meer pijn, in vergelijking met andere dingen. Zelf merkte ze er dus niet veel van.

"Is was thinking  that too, like maybe he knew about that myth all along and also knew she  was the other one, if it's  really true. And he's just using her to get that mighty power"  zei Stefan. Hij knikte "I can ideed come into the house, I've already been there once. Matt and Jeremey are also able to go into that, just like Alaric. Oh and Bonnie said that  she could block the sound if they would do that, and Elijah said he was going to get some of his  witch friends that can help Bonnie with the spells. I believe he was talking  about some Davina, wich he claimed is verry powerful"  knikte Stefan.

CYoaNyeWcAAkcIa.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/27/2016 03:55 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/27/2016 02:46 PM

Alexis knikte  "Well I won't  push  you into doing anything. It's  your  choice, and whatever it, I'll be right there by your side"  glimlachde ze. "I'm going to chance real quick, afther that we can make dinner." Glimlachde ze. "Oh and before I forget"  zei ze en stak haar arm uit. "Here, you have to drink. You can also take my nek if you want to. Whatever you prefere" zei ze behulpzaam.

Stefan keek naar Suzy die in de woonkamer was "Are you okay with this?"  Vroeg hij. "I mean Alex is your best friend, and she's going to be pissed. Really pissed. If we win or loose, she's going to be really mad at us anyway. Probably even more if we succeed. Wich I hope we do"  zei Stefan terwijl hij zijn tas op de grond zette.

7143c799d1c696dade1d70acd255d8e2.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/27/2016 02:47 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/27/2016 12:54 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "Do you already  known what your decision is going  to be? I think it's  better not to tell him yet about the myth. I know Klaus and he's for sure going to use that for the wrong things" zei ze tegen Kai. "It would be cool though to get out  of Mystic Falls for once and visit another city. New Orleans is quite far away, we could get away from those stupid friends of mine. Although I don't  think his plan involves me going with you" glimlachde ze.

Het was nu of  nooit, als ze het nu niet meteen doen is het al te laat. Nu heeft Alexis haar magie  nog niet onder de knie, en zijn ze er pas  achter gekomen wat ze waarschijnlijk samen kunnen doen. Stefan zelf ging naar de plek met hun wapens op de spullen te verzamelen. Dit was niet waar hij op gehoopt had. Nog meer problemen. Niemand weet nog van Suzy en hem. Stefan zelf weet nog niet precies wat het is. Dat kwam vanzelf wel. Het was niet het belangrijkste op het moment. 

Screenshot_2016-07-23-23-04-40-1.png

Reply Edited on 08/27/2016 12:55 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/26/2016 04:42 PM

"Well you don't  have to do it alone, we'll fight for it togeher. And it will work, we won't stop til  it does"  hoorde Alexis, Klaus zeggen. Alexis vond dat Kai zelf moest beslissen. Waarschijnlijk was het ook niet de bedoeling dat ze hen zou helpen. Wel, als Klaus wist van wat Kai  en zij samen kunnen misschien wel.

"Then we'll go tonight, I'm sure he won't  stay the night" zei Stefan. "Is everyone okay with that? If you are you better prepare yourself and get your stuff" zei Stefan vast besloten. Als er een moment is dat het kon was het nu. Hoelanger je wacht, hoe moeilijker het wordt.

3a318bd274e524bdddbf0b5a2dec9bc1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/26/2016 04:43 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 09:13 PM

"Let's  just say my city got taken in,  and I want it back. There's also a anoying but powerful witch there, I want to get rid of her to. Maybe you can do that or not" zei Klaus. Alexis had er niet zoveel mee te maken. Ze wilde wel weten wat Klaus zijn bedoelingen zijn. Je kan hem maar beter niet tegen je hebben.

"Koll? I thought I killed  that sucker"  merkte Damon op. Stefan knikte. "Well now there are probably with 5 instead of 2 it's  going to be challenging."  Zuchtte hij. "Why did all of this has to happen  in once?"  Zei hij. "What should we do? Go now before Klaus may be there? Or tomorrow?"  Vroeg Stefan  aan Elijah. 

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 08:24 PM

"But it wasn't  exactly nice  of you, but we already knew  you weren't nice"  vulde Alexis Kai aan. Ze zag Klaus grijnsen. "But Alexis what are you even doing with a sociopath? Last time I was here you weren even allowed to fight" zei Klaus. "Things happen sometimes." Zei ze schouder ophaalend. "I came here  because I heard rumours like I said. I was hoping the two devils could  make a deal"  hoorde ze Klaus zeggen. "I have some trouble back in  New Orleans, and I thought  you could help me, and I could help you with whatever you need me too"  vervolgde hij.

"Alexis probably can't even control her magic. She has only a little, Bonnie can easily control her. Kai does has a lot, all the magic from the coven.  But there has to be a way we can kill him. And Elijah maybe could destract Klaus. Say that he needs him for something."  Zei Stefan. "I don't  know but we have to do something" vervolgde hij.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-31-46-1.png

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 08:26 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 05:28 PM

Alexis knikte "But we don't  even know how to use it, I did it 2 times on accident, because I was mad. Besides that I don't  really know if I wanna use it. We could  destroy the world. That's  pretty  scary in my eyes. But I will do it for you if you want to use it." Zei ze. Ze hoorde geklop op de deur. "That's probably him. I'll open the door, otherwise he'll break it"  zei ze en liep naar de deur. Toen ze hem opende zag ze Rebekah, Kol en Klaus staan. Wat deed Kol hier? Alexis was zeker dat hij dood was. "Alexis? What are you doing  here? The last time I was you I thought I killed you"  zei Klaus verrast. "Wel suprise I can back from the dead"  zuchtte ze. "But I don't  think I'm at the right place. I was looking  for a sociopathic witch that destroyed his whole coven or something"  zei hij. "Wel actually you are, I live with that sociopathic witch you're talking about"  zei ze en liet ze binnen. Wat had ze ook te verliezen.

"Well honestly we just have to hope Alexis won't  help Kai with using that power they've got. Because I already know he's  going to make the whole world his"  zei Stefan. "We just have to find  a moment when they're alone, some of us make sure Alexis can't  do anything, and the  rest of us kill Kai"  zei hij.

5x14_Stefan_Salvatore_No_Exit.png 

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 05:29 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 04:42 PM

Alexis keek Kai aan toen hij haar tegen zich aan had getrokken. "It's  probably Klaus and Rebekah. Kol was killed by Damom" zuchtte ze. "I really don't want to deal with this right now. My head is exploding right now. I just can't  progress the things that happend today" zei ze zachtjes.

"He for sure knowes about the Myth, but I don't think he knowes it has come true"  zei Elijah. Stefan keek naar Elijah "Well he beter not find out because if he does, he's gonna want them on his side. If they are even  the ones. And if that happens we're all so dead"  zei Stefan. "This is great, really." Zuchtte hij.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-23-58-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 04:42 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 04:09 PM

"Oh and  Klaus was the reason I was in the prisonworld. He killed me" zuchtte ze."But now I'm kinda glad he did otherwise I wouldn't have met you"  glimlachde ze. "Yeah Koll, and Rebekah are probably with him. Let's  just  go inside, they'll come if they want to"  zei ze en liep naar het  huis en opende de deur. Ze had om eerlijk te zijn geen zin om nog met de originals te moeten dealen ook. Blijkbaar kan ze met Kai, Klaus makkelijk aan. Ze hoeft namelijk niet  nog eens te sterven.

"Alright we can do that, but first of all, Alexis is going to be reallt mad when we do, and won't  forgive us. And besides that, it could be our death" zei Stefan. "I don't  know, but you know how Klaus is, and when the  rumors went about a witch that destroyed his coven he wanted to see who it was and if he could team up  for future plans. I don't  think he's  here to torture you again. I think he's  here  to see if he could help him with some trouble in New Orleans. There's  another witch there that's  a bit hard to beat and somebody took his spot"  zei Elijah.

tumblr_o24toaxqfY1v4iq7eo1_250.gif

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 04:11 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  |  18  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page