Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  18  |  19  |  20  |  21  |  22  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/19/2016 07:19 PM

"But I don't feel confident with this elephant stomach. All these people on the streets are judging me. I can see them thinking that I'm just another stupid teen that got pregnant on accident because I don't know how it works" zuchtte ze. "Although I'm not a teen and it was actually a accident" glimlachde ze. Alexis keek kort over haar schouder naar Kai die stond te kijken. "You could also just join me instead of checking me out" glimlachde ze.

Stefan schonk de chocolade melk in twee mokken en liep naar de woonkamer waar hij er een aan Suzy gaf. "Gosh I'm glad there's finally someone here again, since everybody is gone here and it's just me and Damon again" zei hij terwijl hij zelf plaats nam op de bank.

tumblr_nbvuz48K9m1smcqr3o4_250.gif 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/18/2016 10:55 PM

"Alright then we do that"  glimlachde ze. "Although I don't  know if I want you to see me like this, I mean my huge stomach isn't completely gone. Maybe halfway"  lachde ze en zette  ze laatste dingen terug in de kasten. "Come on, let's relax for now" zei ze en pakte Kai zijn hand vast terwijl ze hem mee naar boven trok.  Boven liet ze het water van het bad alvast lopen en deed haar kleding alvast uit.

Stefan knikte "alright, I'll make some hot chocolate. You can put on pyjamas or something in the mean while if you want to" glimlachde Stefan. Hij ging naar de keuken waar hij een pan alvast op het vuur zette. De laatste  dagen was het stil in huis. Té stil. Stefan was namelijk weer alleen met Damon in het huis. Iedereen anders was weg. Elena, Jeremy en Alexis.

Screenshot_2016-07-08-07-12-20-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/18/2016 10:56 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/18/2016 11:58 AM

Alexis lachde "Mmm maybe you don't have to ask me, just take me by suprise if you want to" lachde ze. Toen ze klaar waren met eten stond ze op en ruimde de tafel af waarna ze afwasde. "Alright, let's go take a relaxing bath or shower" glimlachde ze. "At both there is place for two" zei ze en gaf hem een kus. Ze keek echt op tegen morgen. Hun kinderen zouden nu hier bij hun moeten leven in een babykamer. Ze zouden nu voor hen moeten zorgen. Al dat is weg. Morgen zijn ze ook echt definitief weg. Alexis heeft veel verloren de laatste dagen. Haar kinderen. Elena, Jo, Liv en haar beste vriendin. Die nu niet meer echt haar beste vriendin is. Al haar vrienden is ze waarschijnlijk ook kwijt.

Stefan knikte "alright, let's go to my place then" knikte hij en ging richting zijn huis. Met hun vampier snelheid zitten ze er zo. "Make yourself at home, you can pick whatever room you would like to" zei hij en opende de deur. "I'm sure there are some woman clothes around here somewhere" lachde hij. "There has so be" zei hij toen. Hij sloot de deur achter hen. "Do you something to drink before bed? Hot chocolate or warm milk or something?" Vroeg Stefan.

tumblr-me6ymkhp7e1rwoqy8.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/18/2016 11:59 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/17/2016 06:16 PM

"Trust me, you don't have to worrt about that with me. I'm not expecting something from you at all. I want to give you space  to be you. Otherwise nobody will be happy in the relationship. It's  not healthy if you don't give the other space to let themselfs" knikte ze. "You sure? Because I have more than enough blood. I can miss it"  glimlachde ze.  "Oh and don't be  shy to ever ask for it, if you need it for  something"  zei ze en nam een hap van haar eten.

Stefan knikte "I can walk with you to campus, but you can also stay at our house if you want. I mean Alexis is gone, Elena and Jeremy too. There is plenty of room" knikte hij.

claudia-black-containment-instagram-takeover-zap2it-1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/17/2016 06:18 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/16/2016 08:02 PM

Alexis keek op toen Kai vroeg waar ze aan dacht "My friends, Suzy"  antwoordde ze. "It's just that I have known her for such a long time, we went trough a lot together. She truly was my best friends, and it feels bad to be in a fight"  zuchtte  ze. "That she started by the way, the fight that's  now going on between us and them, is one that  she kind of started, she just yelled  at me. I never expected that from her" zuchtte ze. "But  it doesn't matter, oh and if you need more blood just tell me"  glimlachde.

"I don't still understand  either. I thought it was something that the sister of my mother was a vampire too, but she was  like married to a witch, that made her human again so they could have kids. Kinda  what Jo did to Alaric, although that  wasn't  because they wanted kids"  zei Stefan. "I quess falling for a witch is in the family" lachde hij. "But I thought my familie history was crazy with  my mother that turned out to be alive. But you've got  a pretty interesting story yourself  too"  knikte hij.

tumblr_o24toaxqfY1v4iq7eo1_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/16/2016 08:03 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/16/2016 03:40 PM

Alexis pakte een doekje die ze op de snee drukte. Ze ging bij hem aan tafel zitten en zette het glas met bloed voor hem neer. "Bon apetit" zei ze terug. Alexis zat er eigenlijk wel mee dat zij en Suzy nu ruzie hadden. Ze had het echt niet van haar beste vriendin verwacht dat ze zo tegen haar uit zou barsten. Misschien is ze al die tijd toch niet zo'n goede vriendin geweest als ze dacht.

"I would love to help you this, I have experienced a lot of family drama over the years" lachde hij. "I mean somehow Damon and I got a cousin, while we are over a hundert years old, and she's only 22. The supernatural world has some pretty interesting families" zei Stefan.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-26-10-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/16/2016 03:42 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/15/2016 07:22 PM

"It's  not that, I just see you differently then others do. And I'm glad I've got you. "  glimlachde ze. "Awh come on, now you're a vampire, you should understand that kind of jokes"  lachde ze. Ze keek met plezier naar hem die kookte. "This makes me so happy, seeing you cook dinner. Being in our own home together. Never thought that I would be this lucky, that I would live like this"  glimlachde ze.

"I get that, and I'll be here to support you"  knikte hij. "We'll look for the whole story, and I'm not gonna stop till  I'll find it for you" zei hij.  "Let's go home, it's already late. We'll look for everything later"  zei hij en legde een hand op haar schouder.

download.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/15/2016 07:23 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: ORPG// Trapped

from Nemesis on 08/14/2016 10:31 PM

Hannah keek naar Alex, ze snapte nog steeds niet dat  hij haar echt wilde helpen met de baby. Toen ze zwanger was, en ze haar vriend had verlaten was ze niet naar andere mannen gaan kijken. Hier waren verschillende redenen voor. Ze was bijvoorbeeld bang dat hetzelfde zou gebeuren. Dat mensen haar  alleen maar gebruiken. Daarnaast wilt niemand een vrouw, dacht ze, die zwanger  is van iemand  anders. En ze had er niet echt behoefte aan, wat op haar pad kwam was er, maar ze was niet desperate. 

Alex keek naar Hannah, ze leek het nog steeds niet te kunnen geloven dat hij haar echt zou willen helpen. Een ding  is zeker, hij doet dit  niet voor  geld of fame, hij doet dit voor zichzelf, Hannah is zo puur, nooit heeft hij zich zo opengegeven bij iemand. Bij haar voelde hij zich gewoon vertrouwd, alsof hij alles kwijt kon, wetend dat ze hem niet zou oordelen. Als ze straks terug waren keek hij er zeker naar uit om nog een gesprek met haar te houden.

Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-30-43-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/14/2016 10:33 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/14/2016 10:22 PM

"Sure, I have to look though because if I get caught I'm dead"  zuchtte ze. "Well not litteraly but you know what I mean" lachde ze. "One more year and this girl will be officially a psychologist" glimlachde ze. Ze knikte "If you cook us dinner, I'll make a bloody marry, a special one for you"  zei. "Well more like a bloody Alexis if you know what I mean" glimlachde ze en pakte een mes en een glas. Ze maakte een sneedje in haar handpalm en kneep toen in haar hand boven het glas die ze zo vulde.

"I have a feeling this story is going to be much more complicated then it already is"  zuchtte Stefan. "It wouldn't make sense. Your  mom should have both her girl name and wedding name on her stone right if they were really married"  zei Stefan.

Stefan-stefan-salvatore-35980934-500-600.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/14/2016 10:23 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/14/2016 01:02 PM

"It's okay, really. I can miss some blood" glimlachde. Ze knikte "How does it feel to have so much magic? I mean you gained all of the magic of your family members afther they died. And your not loosing it anymore now your coven leader" zei ze toen. "Show me something you can do with that kind of power"  glimlachde ze. "I'm really happy for you to have a lot of power which makes you almost mighty. You deserved it" zei ze liefjes en gaf hem een kus. 'And I have to go to college on Monday, so I'll see if I can sneek some bloodbags out of the hospital." Knikte ze.

"Well they have to be here somewhere"  knikte Stefan. "It's a pretty crazy story, and Enzo should have told you this way sooner"  zei Stefan en begon  verder te kijken naar de graven. "But is Enzo family of your mother or your dad. Because if it's your moms, St. John could be her girls name, but not her married one. So your dad could have a different last name. The one that you are supposed to have"   zei Stefan.
12748446_1757027677859273_93041269_n.jpg

Reply Edited on 08/14/2016 01:03 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  18  |  19  |  20  |  21  |  22  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page