Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  19  |  20  |  21  |  22  |  23  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: ORPG// Trapped

from Nemesis on 08/13/2016 08:40 PM

Hanna keek beledigd naar Sean door zijn opmerking "Hoezo denk jij dat nou weer"  zei ze en liep naar Alex achter hem aan. Ze vond  het verdacht toen hij opeens stopte, midde in zijn zin. Hij veranderde duidelijk zijn verhaal. Een rede om hem niet te vertrouwen. "Alright, wij blijven nu wel buiten de wacht houden" knikte ze en keek even naar Alex om te vragen om goedkeuring.

Alex grijnzde op Sean zijn opmerking al leek  Hannah het niet zo leuk te vinden. Het was duidelijk dat de 2 elkaar niet heel geweldig vinden. Waarschijnlijk waren het bij haar ook deels de   hormonen. Alex knikte  goedkeurend op haar voorstel. De tent   zag er slecht uit, net als het politiebureau. Hij bleef met Hannah buiten wachten, en Leonie en Sean gingen naar binnen.

150826-news-chris-wood2.jpg

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/13/2016 08:41 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/13/2016 01:04 PM

"Yeah me neither, I'm still creeped out by it. A humam shouldn't become a witch. You are either born one or not" zei ze. Ze knikte "And you are still the same to me, now you're a vampire." Glimlachde ze. "And If you're ever in need of blood, I am your  walking bloodbank" lachde ze. "And I don't know if I'm going to be witch for much longer. I'm scared of it, but right now when my friends are turning against me, I need it"  zuchtte ze.

"I don't  think so either, didn't he tell you the names of your biological parents?" Vroeg Stefan. "But what about  your father? I  mean if this is really your mom, your dad should  be here too"  zei Stefan. "It would be  logical if he was burried next to her"  knikte hij.

damon-salvatore-edit-paul-wesley-stefan-salvatore-Favimcom-719067.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/13/2016 01:05 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/12/2016 10:36 AM

Alexis glimlachde "Yeah it's still a bit weird, that you're both right now"  knikte  ze. "If I would  keep my magic and become vampire we would both be hybrids, that would be pretty awesome. The hybride badass couple"  lachde ze. "Although I don't  feel like dying soon, again." Knikte ze en liep met Kai naar boven. "I'm glad you're still kinda human, the witch part of you. That wayI still have my chefkok that's réally hungry and is not just eating because I am too"  glimlachde ze.

Stefan keek naar Suzy "Yeah but sparkeling would be pretty cool too. That also would probably make us less creepy for the people. I never saw the vampires get those ugly vains under  their eyes when they are hungry" zei Stefan. Hij liep naar haar toe toen ze stil bleef staan. "What is it?"  Vroeg Stefan.

tumblr_o6ddc3Md581ufqujxo2_r1_500.png 

Reply Edited on 08/12/2016 10:38 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/11/2016 08:22 PM

Alexis knikte "Your right. We're supernatural. Things don't go like usual around  here"  knikte ze. "Man I hope this stomach is gone soon, I still feel like an elephant"  glimlachde ze. Hij was wel al iets kleiner geworden na de operatie. Ze moest wel kolven aangezien er gewoon voeding gemaakt wordt. Haar lichaam weet niet  dat de kinderen er niet meer zijn. "Alright, let's go upstairs. I think  we have had enough for todag" zei ze en sloeg haar armen om zijn nek. "We can cook some dinner and take a relaxing bath or shower"  glimlachde ze. "Just get some rest before tomorrow" 

"Yeah Twilight is like the biggest bulshit ever, I wish we could walk in the sun without needing a ring. I mean sparkeling isn't even that bad" zei Stefan. "Maybe your parents are even still alive, I mean he could have lied about that."  Zei Stefan. "My mom turned out to be alive, afther I thought she was dead over  a 100 years"  zei Stefan en bleef de graven bekijken.

-Paul-Wesley-Daman-Magazine-dair-lovers-30609679-640-426.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/11/2016 08:23 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/10/2016 01:40 PM

"It's just that tomorrow we are going to bury our children, children that we haven't even seen alive for one second. Besides that, the police is already chearchin for the killer of all the body's"  zei Alexis. "What if they will find you? You will get locked away forever, and we will loose each other again." Zuchtte ze. "I'm staring to think that's what makes our relationship ours. We get taken away from each other again and again, but somehow we find our ways back to each other"  knikte ze.

"Yeah  it's  not fair at all, all of us should be still  alive right now. And that weasel should be dead, but somehow he returns everytime. It's like he's glitter, once it's out, you find  it everywhere and it's really hard to get rid of"  zei Stefan. "Euhm he's called Lorenzo St. John I believe. So search for St. John"  zei Stefan  en begon naar beide  namen te zoeken.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-10-31-59-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/10/2016 01:40 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/08/2016 09:46 PM

"The anger gives me energie.  I feel like I wanna do all these things. I wanna control every single weapon that you can use so I'm always prepared"  zei Alexis. "But first I have to see how I'm going  to survive tomorrow"  zuchtte ze. Ze wilde echt niet se begravenis mee maken. "You know what I'm done for today" zei   en ging op de grond zitten. Ze was bezorgt om hem, de politie heeft de lichamen gevonden, van zijn familie, en ze zijn natuurlijk opzoek naar de dader. Wat als ze hem te pakken krijgen.

Stefan luisterde naar wat ze te zeggen  had, "Are you sure they are berried here? If you didn't  knew this, then maybe you didn't  grew up here, maybe they didn't  die here"  zei Stefan. "What is it with parents? Lots of us have either lost one of their parents or both"  zuchte hij en liep langs de graven en zocht naar de naam. "It's  pretty fucked up, never thought this story would come out. That this  was happening. I mean Enzo? Familie?"

e1d89739fe4374da6bf073892046884b.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/08/2016 09:47 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/07/2016 05:31 PM

Alexis knikte "But  I still feel bad for practicing on you"  zei ze. "I can't flip you over, I'm not strong enough yet"  zei ze. Ze voelde de woede opkomen. Ze liep op hem af, pakte hem vast aan zijn arm, haakte zijn been, en vloerde hem toen door hem een rondje   over de kop te laten maken, een soort koprol. Ze hijgde na, "I'm so glad I made a gym/trainings hall in our house" zei ze. "Now we can get really strong, and learn to control every single weapon that we want" zei Alexis. "I kinda wanna be a samurai too, you know, fighting with a samurai sword"  zei Alexis en keek naar Kai die op de grond lag. "I'm sorry, I got mad again because I thought about everything again" zei Alexis.

Stefan zag dat hij een sms kreeg van Suzy. 'I'll be right  there' stuurde  hij terug en pakte toen zijn jas. "I'll be right back"  zei hij tegen Damon, en snelde toen  naar de begraafplaats waar hij Suzy zag. "What happened? What did he say, I mean I'm assuming you went to Enzo to hear the rest of the story" knikte hij.

1000377639_98e0854c-d5cf-42d3-a854-4cc699efe71d-0219stefan02.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/07/2016 05:38 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/07/2016 12:52 PM

"Well yeah, but I was never allowed to do anything" zei ze toen. "Hey who said I wouldn't have thrown you first"  lachde ze. "If I could get my magic under control too afther you've learned me tbis, they won't  even have a chance against us. Their maybe with 9, but I believe we can still stand them. I mean you are a hybrid now. You have all the strengths of a vampire, speed and everything. And you have magic, a lot of it since everyone of your coven died. Knikte ze. "And I'll be there to help you" glimlachde ze.

tumblr_o6nvxsWlN11ufqujxo2_r1_500-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/07/2016 12:53 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/06/2016 06:18 PM

"I wanna be able to take them all, all of them. I wanna show then that I don't  need them, that I am strong on my own"  zei Alexis en zette haar handen in haar zij. "They probably think I'll come begging for forgiveness, but quess what, they can come  to be, because I don't  have to be sorry for anything" zei ze. "Thanks for helping me"  glimlachde ze en gaf.hem een kus. "That wasn't  an distraction, I just wanted to kiss you"  glimlachde ze.

Stefan
/

tumblr_o2zw0eSg4D1v91g9po1_500.png 

Reply Edited on 08/06/2016 09:01 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/05/2016 02:16 PM

"Trust me I would never kiss anyone else."  Glimlachde ze. "But I'm still proud I could get you on the ground for once" lachde ze. "But it's  good to know my charms are working"  zei ze en stond op. Morgen zouden ze begravenis hebben, ze wilden het zo snel mogelijk achter de rug hebben. Als haar vrienden het komen  verpesten hebben ze het echt verknalt. Dan hoeft ze hen niet meer te zien. Ze had gehoopt op wat suport van  hen te krijgen, maar dat kan ze nu ook wel vergeten. "Okay okay, please teach me some other moves, without me having to do that" zei ze toen. "Gosh I'm going to need  to train a lot to get some muscles, because I will never be able to handle someone."  Zei ze.

Stefan dacht na, waarschijnlijk had ze met Enzo afgesproken, aangezien  ze zei dat hij nog niet alles had verteld. Hij had het de laatste keer niet subtiel gebracht. Suzy kan het wel aan, alleen weet hij niet of ze Enzo wel aan kan.  Hij is ouder dan dat  zij is.

13188041_1590695107926432_1361056608_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/05/2016 02:17 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  19  |  20  |  21  |  22  |  23  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page