Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  23  |  24  |  25  |  26  |  27  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/31/2016 08:11 PM

"Well this is one of the least worse problems I have to deal with right now. I'm not happy with it, but I'll figure something out." Zei Alexis en keek naar de dokter die binnen kwam. De kinderen zouden  naar het uitvaarts centrum gebrach worden waar ze zouden zijn tot se begravenis. Alexis zei de baby gedacht, ze hield haar tranen in, ze wilde niet weer gaan huilen. Ze hadden al een familie foto, ze had dus nog iets als herinnering. Ze keek naar Suzy. "I hope everything will be fine, even with Elena"  zei Alexis. "Do you know what happend with Elena, I thought  she was still  breathing "  zei Alexis tegen Kai.

tumblr_o6ddc3Md581ufqujxo2_r1_500.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/31/2016 08:11 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/31/2016 03:03 PM

"I didn't told you because I first had to deal with it myself. I wasn't really sure what to do and everything. I felt like I was overreachting so I didn't  want to look weak"  zei ze. "I don't  know, I hope so because I really  don't  want to be a which, I can2 handle it."  Zei Alexis. "What can I do to test it?" Vroeg ze. "A candle or something?" Vroeg ze en keek  naar een kaars die op het tafeltje stond. "Alright  moment  of truth. Hopefully it's  gone"  zei ze en sprak de spreuk uit en zag ze kaars die nu een vlam had. Ze draaide meteen om naar Kai. "Please tell me you did that"  zei ze meteen.

Hanna-Mangan-34.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/31/2016 03:04 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/31/2016 02:33 PM

"If I would say yes I would lie, but it's  not since now, it already started a long time ago" zei Alexis. "But I'm glad everybody is okay, this is by the way Christopher, and the girl is named Hanna" zei Alexis. "Ofcourse you can still be the godmother. Although it really has no point.  I already have to plan a funeral, although I don't  know how I am going to do that since my heart can never take that"  zei ze. "You know, you didn't saw this, but my water just broke maybe 5 mintutes before Bonnie killed them. I was getting into  legbour. I thought I was going to see my children soon. I did, but not how it's  suposed to be. They are supposed to cry right  now. In my head I keep telling  myself that they're just sleeping, that's  the only way I can get trough this. For now" zei Alexis.

Screenshot_2016-07-17-14-42-33-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/31/2016 02:34 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/31/2016 02:02 PM

"Yes I have, I have to be stronger than this"  zei Alexis. "Do you like it? Hanna Alexia Parker for the girl, and Christopher Malachai Parker for the boy" zei Alexis. "I kinda already thought about the names. The kids where the only thing I could held on to when you where gone" zei ze zachtjes. "Yeah I've gotten into a dark period, nobody even knew or noticed. Now it's  only worse, and  can't deal  with all of this anymore. Therefore I only hate myself more because I feel like I have to be stronger than this"  zuchte ze en keek even we van hem. Ze zag Suzy binnen komen "Hey" zei Alexis. "Are you okay?" Vroeg Alexis en voelde weer de tranen die opnieuw begonnen te lopen. "I'm really really sorry for  what happend tonight, but I really couldn't help anybody" zei ze. "I'm so sorry" zei Alexis. "The surgery  is done, here are my dead children, you would have been there godmother, I wanted to ask you that but there is no point to that anymore" zei ze.

Screenshot_2016-07-08-07-12-41-1.png

Reply Edited on 07/31/2016 02:03 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/30/2016 11:49 PM

Alexis zuchtte "Well what should we name them? They atleast deserve a name" zei ze toen. "I like Hanna for the girl. Hanna Alexia Parker " zei ze toen. "They look so peaceful" zei ze zachtjes en veegde haar tranen weg. "These were supposed to be our children. She took them away from  us. Bonnie took them away from us" snikte Alexis. "I don't  know if I can do this, my heart is dying right now. I can't  watch them like this. They're supposed to cry, breath" zei ze toen en keek naar Suzy die binnnen kwam. "The kids are here" zei ze terwijl ze op keek.

Stefan knikte "Go to here. She is probably with the babies right now."  Zei Stefan. "I'll check up on the others"  zei Stefan en zag Damon al in de gang staan. "Is everyone alright?" Vroeg Stefan aan hem en keek naar de andere. Deze avond is in een ram geëindigd. Dit had Stefan nooit zien aankomen. Nooit.

download.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/30/2016 11:50 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/30/2016 10:46 PM

De baby's waren verwijderd, en Alexis werd terug gebracht naar een kamer. Ze werd aangesloten op allemaal slangetjes, en moest een nachtje blijven om alles in de gaten te kunnen houden. Ze werd al langzamerhand wakker van de roes. Kai was naast haar en de dokter kwam de baby's brengen  zodat we afscheid konden nemen voordat  ze naar een uitvaartscentrum gebracht zouden worden tot de begravenis. Kai kreeg het meisje en Alexis  het jongetje. "He looks just like you."  Zei ze zachtjes. Ze voelde de tranen langs haar wang lopen. Ze waren zo mooi. "Isn't there a spell you can do to get them alive  again " snikte ze. Ze hoopte dat ze opeens nog zouden gaan huilen en niet dood zouden zijn. Ze had Suzy een sms gestuurd, ze wil haar beste vriendin  nog wel even hierbij hebben. Ze zou hun peettante worden, dus ze wil dat ze de baby's nog heeft gezien. Als Suzy dat ook wilde natuurlijk. Haar neven mochten ook wel komen. Andere hoefde ze niet te zien. Niet nu.

Stefan reed voor het ziekenhuis waar ze waren. Het was niet degene op campus, eentje buiten Mystic Falls. "I know, I don't think Kai is going to leave it like this. There is much more comming I'm affraid. Maybe even more because Bonnie killed his children"  zei Stefan. "I don't wanna know, but we'll get trough this like we always do" zei Stefan. "I'll be with you okay. Just tell me if something is wrong" zei Stefan  en stapte uit. "Let's just go, and see how eveyone is. I'm already  glad you are okay" zei Stefan en liep met  Suzy richting de ingang.

Screenshot_2016-07-08-07-12-59-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/30/2016 10:48 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/30/2016 10:26 PM

Alexis wordt geopereerd.

"Yeah the car is still there. We'll let the police find the bodies, Kai can pay for what  he had done"  zei Stefan. "Bonnie is there with Damon too, she's okay, just a little headache since Kai got mad at her for killing his children and threw her to the wall"  zuchte Stefan  terwijl hij met haar naar de auto liep. "I'm not sorry for Kai that he lost the twins, fo Alexis I kinda am though"  zei hij. "I know she's  not going  to be okay. She's my cousin, I know her. She has already  taken in much, and now this."  Zei Stefan. "Atleast she got Kai back, although I'm not happy with that at all" zei Stefan. "I wish he stayed in that prisonworld"  zei Stefan en stapte achter  het stuur.

tumblr_o24toaxqfY1v4iq7eo1_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 07/30/2016 10:27 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/30/2016 10:12 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai nog net voordat  ze de deur door ging waar hij niet verder mocht. "I love you babe" zei ze nog. Er werd een masker op haar neus gedaan  en ze werd langzamerhand steeds slapper, tot ze in een diepe slaap viel.

"It's  okay Suzy, you don't  have to apologise for that now, I didn't  had to do it, so it's  kinda my fault too" zei Stefan. Hij werd gebeld door Damon en nam op. Tyler was weer een weerwolf, en Matt was oké. Elena daar in tegen werd niet meer wakker. "Got it, we'll be there" zei Stefan."Liv let Tyler kill her. She knew she was going to die anyways and that way he became a wolf again do he could heal. Matt is fine, but Elena isn't  waking up."  Zei Stefan. "Let's go there. Damon said he just saw Alexis on a bed with doctors around her. She's getting in to surgery right now. Let's go so we can see them all"  zei Stefan.

claudia-black-containment-instagram-takeover-zap2it-1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/30/2016 10:13 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/30/2016 09:57 PM

"I'm glad you are here though. I still can't  believe it. Woords can't  describe how much I missed you. Promise that you won't ever leave me again" zei Alexis. "It's  all their fault, why are they ruining my life? What have I done to them?" Snikte ze. Ze zouden de kinderen moeten weghalen met een operatie aangezien ze niet meer leefde en dus niet op een natuurlijke manier  konden komen. Fijn, kon ze ook nog een begravenis gaan regelen voor de 2. Ze weet nie eens of haar hart dat wel aan kan.

"Everyone is going to be fine, vampires won't  die because of this. I saw Kai with Alexis. They are probably  at a hospital right now. Bonnie killed their twins as payback" zei Stefan. "Yeah they  really didn't  deserve this. Jo and Alaric were supposed to be married right now, and living a happy live together with  the twins that Jo was expecting" zuchtte  Stefan.

e86e0b1f3fea2ba4aa6cde82cca37346.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/30/2016 09:58 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/30/2016 09:40 PM

"No, no, this can't happen" snikte Alexis en kneep ik zijn hand. "I can't loose them, they're not gone, this all is just a dream" zei ze. "I mean you can't  even be here right now, Bonnie locked you up in there"  zei Alexis. "Please tell me this is a dream" zei ze zachjes. Zelf wist ze ook dat het allemaal echt was, dat kon ze voelden.  "I have to get to the hospital, whatever is happening. They have to get out of there.  My water just broke before  she killed them. I was getting  into legboor so they have to get out of me" zei Alexis.

Stefan ging opzoek naar Suzy die hij voorbij zag flitsen, Alaric was naar huis gegaan. Stefan liet hem maar evenet rust, hopelijk deed hij zichzelf niks. Hij vond Suzy en sloeg  een arm om haar heen. "We don't  have to talk about it, there are no woords for this"  zei hij. Ze hoefde hem niks te zeggen als ze dat niet wilde. Hij was alleen hier om haar hier doorheen te helpen. Het zou  allemaal vanzelf goed komen.

Screenshot_2016-07-23-23-04-40-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/30/2016 09:40 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  23  |  24  |  25  |  26  |  27  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page