Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  36  |  37  |  38  |  39  |  40  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 11:48 PM

"Omg Kai everybody can hear us" lachde ze toen hij die opmerking maakte. "Okay then, I just don't want it to look like I'm forcing you into something you don't want" knikte ze. "I know they don't like you and you don't like them but everybody has live with each other because you are in my life now and you're not going out of it. We're together and expecting a child, so they better get used to you being with me. Wether they like it or not, I'm with you and carrying you're children. And it's also the other way around, I'm also still their friend. Y'all mean much to me and I'm not going to pick sides in whatever the thing is you guys are having" zeide ze. "But I swear, if Liv tries to kill you again tonight, I'll fight her. I still have an ugly scar on my arm from that time she stabbed you and wounded me. "But I think she learned her lesson, because if she kills you, she'll kill herself and you're whole family" zei Alexis.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-23-58-1.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 11:49 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 11:29 PM

"Yeah I really like this one, It's not to much, and it shows my belly a little bit, but gives it still room so its not verry thight" glimlachde ze. "I mean one cool thing about being pregnant is that you get like big boobs, every girls biggest dream" grapte ze en kleedde zich weer om in haar normale kleding. Ze nam deze jurk, hij was echt zo mooi. Alexis rekende af en ging toen de auto in. "I haven't even asked you yet if you even want to come tonight, I mean you don't have to be with my friends if you don't want to. I know it's not a good vibe between y'all, so I can also just stay home with you to eat our first dinner in our own house if you want to" zei Alexis lief. Ze wilde niet dat hij mee ging terwijl hij helemaal niet wilde, hij hoefde zich namelijk helemaal niet verplicht te voelen.
f.jpg

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: ORPG// Trapped

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 11:01 PM

Hannah pakte het schort aan en liep naar de waskamer waar ze het vieze schort in de was deed en een schone pakte. Ze liep terug en gaf Leonie het schone schort. "Dat voelde echt geweldig, mijn eerste echte patiënt, nu wist ik waarom ik alles heb gedaan, om mensen te kunnen helpen" zei ze blij. "Als er nog wat anders is wat ik kan doe moet je het maar zeggen, oh en ik heb trouwens wel gelogen over mijn achternaam vanwegen wat er allemaal gebeurd is de laatsten weken. Het is veiliger op die manier" legde Hannah uit en ging even op een stoel in de kamer zitten. Gelukkig waren deze jassen groot genoeg voor haar buik, misschien is deze dan ook wel van een man geweest. Ze kan niet wachten tot de dag, als ze het hier levend uit red, dat ze écht dokter wordt. Dan krijgt ze ook zo'n jas met haar eigen naam plaatje.

Alex liep de kamer in waar Hannah en Leonie waren. "Is alles oké? Nog ergens hulp voor nodig?" vroeg Alex nog. Hij zou zo wel alvast een start gaan maken met het opzetten van het plan. De gebouwen klaar maken, en hij zou Hannah wel onder zijn hoeden nemen. Een zwangere jongedame zou niet zomaar op de straat moeten leven, en vluchten om in leven te blijven. Je kon zien dat ze al dagen niet geslapen heeft.
tumblr_o6aptgKHbZ1vpgys0o4_250.gif

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 11:01 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 10:34 PM

Alexis lachde "Thanks baby" glimlachde ze en stapte uit de auto. "It's so embarasing to eat like an pig. So I'm going to try to hold myself back and to be nice" glimlachde ze. "Okay, I quess you don't know any good dress shops so let's start in this one" glimlachde ze. Oh ze moest Kai ook nog vertellen over dat plan van Stefan's humanity. Daar zou ze het morgen wel met hem over hebben. "I hope I fit in atleast one of these" zei ze en keek naar Kai. Ze pakte een paar jurken en liep naar de paskamer. Ze had rekbare jurken gekozen zodat ze ze waarschijnlijk wel aan kon. Ze pasde er een paar en liet ze aan Kai zien.

Screenshot_2016-06-30-08-46-25-1.png

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 10:35 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 09:16 PM

"Oh my gosh, did I really ask you that?" lachde ze. "So embarrassing, but if you think I look hot when I'm drunk, I should probably be drunk more often" grapte ze. "The only thing I can remember is that I dropped a bottle and it shattered like everywhere" lachde ze. "I drank like two whole bottles, I'm glad I didn't pass out or that I got an alcohol poisoning" zei ze toen. "But that morning was verry special, that was the first time we like really spoke, afther I like threw up everything" lachde ze. "I'm glad you came to check on me because otherwise we maybe wouldn't be together right now, we wouldn't expecting twins" zei ze glimlachend. "Tonight is probably going to embarasing too, promise you won't laugh at me when I'm like eating everything before anybody even can gets to the food. I have these binges, and I can't stop it, it's part of the pregnancie." zei ze toen. "I could eat like five whole cow's right now" grapte ze.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 08:34 PM

Alexis keek Kai aan "I wish I could live forever, that we could both live forever, neither of us will have to suffer when the other dies." glimlachde ze. "Anyways let's hit the shops, I really need a new dress, so I can act like a queen al druk again in our house" lachde ze. "Man, it's so embarresing that you saw me like that, I don't really remeber anything about it, but I know the drunk me does like the craziest and stupidest things. That's why I like almost never drink, it's because I get like drunk real fast and I'll do real stupid things" lachde ze. "And I'm not allowed to drink right now, so it isn't really a problem" glimlachde ze. "I'm just so happy today, and I really needed that afther all that pain and suffering. It's been a long time since I truly felt this good. There are so many good and happy things today, it makes me happy too." zei ze. 
Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-22-37-1.png

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 08:35 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 08:02 PM

Alexis schrok van de actie van Katherine, gelukkig kon Kai haar nog net stoppen. Ze hield Kai vast, ze wilde  echt die grot niet in. "That was you chance Stef, there goes the blood you wanted, in about a  three days one of us will be back, maybe then you can act  normal and get some blood again" zei Alexis toen en liep met Kai terug naar de auto. "By the way, labour is not the worse pain I'll ever feel, the worse pain  is the day  you won't be with me anymore. The day I'll lose you" zei ze en stapte  in de auto en legde haar hand op de zijne. "And I don't  think I'll survive that" zei de en keek even naar Kai.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-31-46-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 08:05 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 07:00 PM

Alexis glimlachde "It was indeed fun for me too, and it isn't  your fault, I should be thinking that easily. I thought I couldn't get pregnant because of that condition I have. But this proves otherwise" knikte ze. "I'm sure you could do this better than me, you're way stronger that I am. And for so far I haven't  really  felt pain, but I've heard that's coming when you're in labour and around that time" zei Alexis. "We've watched an video of a woman giving birth in high school in my bio class. And man that looks painfull. Woman say it's  the worse pain you'll ever feel so I'm a bit scared about that"  zei ze en zag dat ze er bijna waren. Ze stapte  uit toen ze gearriveerd waren en liet zich voorzichtig naar beneden glijden. "So how are you two doing?"  Vroeg ze toen ze ze zo uitgedroogd zag zitten. "Merry Christmas btw Stefan"  zei ze en negeerde Katherine. "I came to give you blood to keep you alive"  mompelde Alexis en pakte  een glas. Ze maakte een sneetje in haar hand en kneep erin zodat het bloed in het glas liep. Daarna gaf ze het aan Stefan. "And you can rot in hell darling"  zei ze toen  Katherine naar haar keek voor haar portie.

Stefan keek op toen hij iets hoorde. Hij rolde met zijn ogen toen hij Alexis en Kai zag. "Wel I hope you die this Christmas,  that would be the perfect present"  zei hij en wilde haar aanvallen maar de border hield hem tegen. Katherine en hij hadden wel een plan gehad, ze wisten dat ze zou komen. Ze wilde Alexis hierin trekken zodat  Kai de border zou laten zaken. Alexis was namelijk niet supernatural, maar haar  baby's wel. Hij zag hoe Katherine het touw pakte en het gebruikte  als laso om Alexis te kapen. Meteen trok ze aan het touw.

tumblr_mzxd51ZRJn1qfuyd6o1_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 07:05 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 06:20 PM

Alexis gaf hem een plaagend duwtje "Gosh stop  already, I know it's something natural but it's  not easy. I feel like I'm a thousand pounds or something, my emotions are all over the place and I'm starting  to get these binges. It's anoying because  that  only going to make me more  fat"  zei ze en liep richting de auto. "So don't  say it's  not  bad until  you are carrying a child in your stomich yourself" lachde ze. "No wait, two children actually because of your coven"  zei ze en keek naar Kai  die ze dit keer liet rijden.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-33-48-1.png 

Reply Edited on 07/02/2016 06:21 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/02/2016 05:32 PM

Alexis knikte en glimlachde "Euhm I have to go to Stefan and give him some blood, and afther that I have to go hit the shops for a new dress since I don't fit the other one anymore" zei ze. "And I'm taking you to our Christmasdinner tonight, wether the others like it or not, well I won't take you with me ofcourse if you don't want to go" zei Alexis. "You have to help pick out a pretty one for me, because I already feel like a hippo, so I wanna at least be a little bit prettier and not look like an elefant tonight" lachde ze.
baby-dream-girl-love-Favimcom-3333972.png 

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  36  |  37  |  38  |  39  |  40  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page