Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  40  |  41  |  42  |  43  |  44  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 06/25/2016 09:13 AM

"I think  we'll be the only 2 that will ever understand it, or maybe we don't  either but it just happend" glimlachde ze. "And I'm glad it did"  zei ze lief en keek toen naar de film. Ze durfde nog steeds niet te slapen, ookal weet ze dat het heel slecht is om zo weinig te slapen. Gelukkig had ze vanacht iets om zich wakker te houden. Ze had echt zin in morgen. Ze neemt Kai gewoon mee, ookal willen de andere dat misschien niet. Hij heeft hen anders wel geholpen en Bonnie teruggehaald.

0vdC-lHX.jpg

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 06/25/2016 09:16 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/24/2016 11:27 PM

"Don't  laugh at me, I only want  her skills, not her story or anything else. I have an amazing love story of my own, a much much better one than hers"  glimlachde ze en drukje een kus op zijn lippen en zette de film op. "You missed so many good things in this world" glimlachde. Vanacht als iedereen slaapt  zal ze haar ritueel weer voltooien. Het hele huis versieren voor kerst en haar cadeautjes onder de boom leggen. Dit keer zal ze kerst vieren met haar eigen gezin. De 2 ongebore kids en Kai. Het gaat echt geweldig worden dit jaar. Al zal ze Stefan wel missen.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-22-37-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/24/2016 11:28 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/24/2016 09:44 PM

"Yeah you don't  have to tell me that, we were almost stuck  in that damn prison word again because it took to much magic"  zei Alexis. "You guys want  Kai to do it right? Well we really  can't  do this today  or tomorrow. He has to rest first, and then we'll see. But we have to do it the other way, the more risky way. We have to go there with the eclipse, and not with this  special spell. That we can take as many people as we want without it causig to much magic. Like you said with the acendent. Because, what we just did without it, takes to much magic. He doesn't  wants to admit  it but it's  to hard for him I think" zei Alexis en keek de andere aan. "Alright, I'll talk to him about this later, because I don't  wanna bother him now with it. He just saved one of our  friends which was a big gift. He didn't  had to do it, but he did"  knikte Alexis. "I'm gonna go to Kai, the last couple of days were really hard, and these two don't help either  zei ze en legde een hand op haar buik. Ze liep vervolgens naar de keuken om een kopje  thee te zetten. Ze schonk 2 mokken vol en liep toen naar boven  waar ze naast Kai op bed plofte en de mokken op het nachtkastje zetten. "Alright, I'll show you my spirit animal, the person who's  skills I wanna have" glimlachde ze en zette haar tv aan met  de film. Ook nam ze nog haar medicijnen die ze van Jo moest nemen om  weer aan te sterken.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-32-16-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/24/2016 09:50 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/24/2016 06:05 PM

Alexis keek naar Suzy, "Yes, he's going to be fine, he just needs some rest"  antwoorde ze. Ze ging zitten "No let's talk about this now, I don't  want it to be discussed on Christmas ofcourse"  ze Alexis en keek de andere aan. Daar gingen ze weer, weer een probleem  waar ze zich in gingen gooien, maar ze had het er liever nu over dan op kerst. Ze moest de boom nog opzetten  en alles terwijl  iedereen slaapt. Thanksgiving en kerst zijn haar favoriete dagen van het jaar omdat iedereen dan gezellig samen  is. Ze pakte  dus altijd flink uit. Jammer dat Stefan er dit jaar niet bij kan zijn, maar dat verdiend hij ook niet.

12751179_1051344048255066_2038783817_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/24/2016 06:06 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/24/2016 05:29 PM

"I'm sorry for screaming, I tried to keep it in" zei Alexis. "It must have been horrible, and I'll promise  they'll pay for it"  zei Alexis. "But it's  over  now, thank the lord they found us, and that I've called Suzy. Otherwise  we could  have still be stuck there"  zei ze. "But I don't  wanna think about it anymore, and I think you don't  want that either"  zuchte ze. "I'm going to get you  a cup of thee, and then we can watch that movie where I was talking about, with Katniss, the girl with the bow and arrow " glimlachde ze en stond op en liep toen naar beneden. Ze zag dat iedereen blij was  om Bonnie weer te zien, zo'n goed ontvangst had zij niet. Iedereen was een beetje op zijn hoedde omdat ze met Kai toen al was.

baby-dream-girl-love-Favimcom-3333972.png 

Reply Edited on 06/24/2016 05:29 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/24/2016 07:34 AM

Alexis glimlachde "Same counts for me" zei ze lief. "I'm glad this is all over, that Stefan is locked away. Same count for Katherine, I'm now absolutely terrified of them. I knew Katherine would do something like that but Stefan?" Zei Alexis. "Afther Stefan will eventually get his humanity back, I wanna have my memories of those 3 days erased. They are still haunting me, sometimes they just appear right before my eyes again. Like I'm there  again. But I need them right now, to know I have to watch out for  them"  zei Alexis en legde haar hoofd op zijn borst.

CgfAzAHWIAA9e2a.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/24/2016 07:35 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/23/2016 09:38 PM

Alexis glimlachde en legde haar hand  op zijn borst.  "I love  you so much Malachai Parker, you don't even know"  zei ze en drukte een kus op zijn lippen. Hij is zo lief gewees om te helpen, hij had het ook niet kunnen doen want het is wel bijna zijn einde geweest. Alexis had ofcourse ook voor hem cadeautjes gekocht voor kerst. De andere zijn misschien  niet blij met hem maar hij is heel belangrijk voor haar. Het is gek hoe een maand je zo dicht bij elkaar kan brengen, maar ze is blij dat hij in haar leven is gekomen.
tumblr_o2ns32WAjJ1ufqujxo5_400.png 

Reply Edited on 06/23/2016 09:39 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/23/2016 08:42 PM

"Well It doesn't  even matter, we are all here now, out"  zei Alexis. "Now we have to deal with the Stefan problem, I wonder what's  comming next"  zei Alexis. Er was altijd  wel wat in  mystic falls waar ze weer voor  moesten zorgen. "Anyways, I can't  wait to spend christmas with  you"  glimlachde ze. "Christmas is a big thing here, I'm telling you. And afther every problem is gone, I'll be showing  you all the amazing  things you've been missing out on since you've been in that prisonworld"  glimlachde ze.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-25-03-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/23/2016 08:43 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/23/2016 07:37 PM

Alexis glimlachde en legde een hand op haar buik "Can you believe that next christmas it will  be the 4 of us?"  Zei ze en ging naast hem liggen. Ze draaide zich naar hem zodat ze hem wel aan kon kijken. Bonnie  verdiende het inderdaad om terug te zijn met kerst. In haar hoofd  was ze nog steeds bezig met die vrouw  die ze zagen. "When we left, I saw this old lady, we weren't alone all that time, you weren't  alone all that  time"  zei Alexis. "It looked a lot like my aunt, but I don't  know her. Stefan and Damon only showed me some picutes"  zei Alexis.

12917904_1590597274592604_1931117653_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/23/2016 07:38 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/23/2016 06:24 PM

"You know Liv, your  action was pretty dumb, if you killed Kai, you would have killed your  whole familie, Jo, yourself. Everyone in the coven"  voegde Alexis toe. Toen ze weg was keek ze naar Kai. "C'mon, you have to rest"  zei ze tegen hem en bracht  hem naar haar kamer. "Thank you so much, I really can't  thank you enough. This is the best early Christmas gift I could ever recieve" glimlachde ze en gaf hem een kus. Ze ging naast hem zitten. "Hope you feel  a little bit better tomorrow, because this is going  to be our first Christmas as a family"  glimlachde ze.

beautiful-black-and-white-brown-hair-cute-Favimcom-3073009.jpg

Reply Edited on 06/23/2016 07:23 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  40  |  41  |  42  |  43  |  44  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page