Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  45  |  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 07:15 PM

Alexis zag Stefan aankomen lopen  toen ze uitstapten, maar hij was niet alleen. Elena was bij hem. Wat zou zij met hem doen? "Elena? Why are you  with Stefan?"  Vroeg ze verbaasd toen ze hen naderde. Ze ging wat dichter bij Kai staan aangezien ze bang  was voor Stefan. Waarom moest hij weer komen om haar pijn  te doen, attans ze denkt dat hij dat komt  doen. Ze snapte Elena al helemaal niet, ze wist dat ze er niet blij mee was, maar haar willen doden? Dat had ze niet van haar verwacht.

"Because Damon is trying  to kill Alexis too, so the second she'll walk in the house, she'll be dead" zei Stefan en zag ze al in de verte.  "It's going to be a challenge to kill him, he's  a wich, coven leader  now. So the whole coven will protect him because  otherwise they will all die, and he likes that noise trick that noise that  you can't  stand if it's  for you"  zei Stefan. "He's a sneaky weasel and will try  to kill us too"  zei Stefan. "It's  twoo against two, well not really  because Alexis can't  so anything"  zei Stefan en grijnsde toen  ze Elena zei. Wat hij eerst ook dacht.

Stefan-Salvatore-Paul-Wesley-The-Vampire-Diaries-89mm99.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 07:16 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 06:28 PM

Alexis stapte uit "Kai you're way to good for me, I don't  deserve someone like you, you deserve way better than me. You  deserve the whole world, and I can't  give you  that" zei Alexis en ging op de bijrijders stoel zitten. "And don't get me wrong, there are happy things in my life like you and our kids, but there are many more bad things."  Zei Alexis  en zette haar elleboog op het randje bij het raam en legde haar hoofd in hand. "Okay let's go look here first"  zei ze tegen hem toen ze een huis zag die te koop staat.

Stefan grijnsde "We can torture here again and again. Because we can give her our blood to heal here and then hurt here all over"  grijnsde hij. "It's  good to have an partner in crime, that's  way more amusing  than just one person torturing someone"  grijnsde hij.  "I had one, but she was borring. And she flipped the switch back"  zei Stefan. "Okay let's  go look for  her, she was going to look for houses I heard with that psycho."  Zei Stefan. "Actually I don't  see what a psycho sees  in such a pour and misserable human. He murderd his family, he's  more like your  type I ques, you both like murdering  people"  zei hij terwijl hij verder liep.

Screenshot_2016-06-12-09-01-27-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 06:29 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 05:43 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "I just can't be happy, I can't. I have so many bad things going on right now, I mean, both of my cousins are trying to kill me, I just lost a good friend, Bonnie is still in a prison world and only one of my friends is supporting the pregnancy"  gooide Alexis eruit. Er liep een traan langs haar  wang. "Gosh there I go again, I shouldn't  be such a cry baby but I can't  controle it"  zei ze. Ze wilde het verbergen maar dat hiel ze niet lang meer vol. "So I'm far away from happy, I mean I'm happy with you and our babies, but there are just to many bad things and the happy ones can't  make up for those" zei ze. "I mean look at us, I can't  even live  in my own house anymore"  zei ze en veegde een traan  weg.

"Good idea, I wanna scare Alexis first. Alexis is the one I wanna torture  the most, she's  just so annoying. I mean she is useless  and and always acts like the pour human she is. I can't  stand here right  now" zei Stefan. "And I know she is going to be frightened because you are back. I mean she was the one that was the happiest  that you died, she's  so scared of you because  you tried to kill her multiple times"  zei Stefan.
Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-33-48-1.png

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 05:44 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 05:12 PM

Als Stefan nog zijn menselijkheid had zou het hem echt veel doen dat hij net heeft gezegd dat iedereen blij was dat ze dood was. Hij keek naar de details. Het was écht Katherine. "Gosh what a suprise, Katherine the surviver, everyone thought  she was dead. But no suprise, she's magically  still alive as usual"  zei Damon. "Anyways, I don't  have much time, I'm bussy ruining my friends lives."  Zei Stefan. "You had to be there last night when I set Alexis on fire"  grijnsde hij. "With a little help of her own boyfriend." Zei Stefan. "Yeah she has a boyfriend, some psycho wich, long story"  zei Stefan.

Alexis knikte "We just have to find a place for our selfs, ready to be moved into. And we won't  invite any vampire  in except dor Suzy because  she's my best friend  and she has actually  helped us a lot. She's the only  one who doesn't  thinks I'm totally out of my mind. I mean maybe she does, but she supports me and is not  going to show that she doesn't likes me being with you and being all annoying" zei Alexis en stapte in de auto. Ze pakte het stuur vast en kneep erin. "My emtions are so fucked up  right now, whatever I'm feeling is being 100 times  biger than normally. So if I'm anoyed , I'm going to be super anoyed, same counts for  the other  emotions " zei Alexis.

5x14_Stefan_Salvatore_No_Exit.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 05:13 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 03:37 PM

"Well I haven't  bought an house ever before either. I just lived with Stefan and Damon."  Zei Alexis lachend. "You just have to see if you like the house, and in our case if it's ready  to move in immediately because we don't  have much time" zei Alexis en stond toen op.  "All ready to go" zei ze en liep de deur uit. Haar pleegouders  waren er op het moment niet. "Hopefully Damon or Stefan won't show up again out of nowhere"  zei Alexis toen.

Stefan stond stil toen ze dat zei en draaide zich om. Hij sloeg zijn armen over elkaar heen. "Elena, I'm not dumb. Katherine is dead, we saw here die with our own eyes. Did you really think that you could  act like Katherine and flip  the switch? That's  one of the stupidest  plans ever." Zei Stefan en keek naar haar. "Why did you even thing she could  flip  the switch, I thought we were all happy when she died"  zei Stefan toen. Hoe zielig was  Elena wel niet om te denken dat ze Stefans emoties terug kon krijgen  door zich voor te doen als Katherine. Tuurlijk is Katherine een van zijn grote liefdes geweest, maar dat is lang geleden. Daarna was ze echt de grootste bitch ever. Katherine heeft geen of nauwelijks emotionele invloed meer op hem.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-24-02-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 03:39 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 12:27 PM

Alexis deed haar schoenen aan en keek naar Kai. "This is so exciting,  that we maybe will get an house"  zei ze. "I wish we could get the one were I was really  drunk and was acting like a princes or something. That was the moment our bond began. A special place"  glimlachde ze en keek naar hem. Al haar spullen lagen nog in het Salvatore huis maar daar gaat ze nu echt niet naar toe. Ze ging ook geen verbergende kleding dragen, dus vandaag kon je haar buik gewoon duidelijk zien. Iedereen wist het toch  wel al en met zo'n belachelijk snel groeiende buik wordt het lastig om het te verbergen.

Stefan stapte het huis uit en zal Elena staan, tenminste daar ging hij ervan uit. Kathetine is dood, dus die kan het niet zijn. "What are you doing here, Damon  is not here and if you're  here to get my humanity  back, that's  not going to happen. Stay out o my way, I've said that like a thousand times now so one more time and I'll rip your  heart out"  mompelde Stefan en liep toen het pad af. Hij was hongerig en zou dus naar de Mystic Grill gaan om een hapje te nemen. Daarna zou hij verder gaan met zijn plannen.

2fd851080d2001662b981245ea5b367f.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 12:28 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/18/2016 10:14 AM

"Yeah  I quess so, we have no where else to go" zei Alexis. "And how does it feel to be a leader? Too have magic that won't go away anymore" vroeg Alexis. Het zou wel betekenen dat de twins die nu in haar buik groeien over 22 jaar het zelfde  moeten doen. Een van hen zal dan ook sterven. De magische wereld  was echt fucked up, sowieso stond haa leven nu helemaal op zijn kop. Ze kon niet eens naar huis aangezien allebei haar neven haar  opeens willen doden voor geen reden. Wel Damon, omdat ze zwanger is, maar ze vraagt zich af of dat wel echt is omdat het de kinderen van Kai zijn. Aangezien Kai nu leider  is kunnen ze misschien Bonnie  wel terug gaan halen uit de magische  wereld.
Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-22-37-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/18/2016 10:15 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/17/2016 11:26 PM

"We'll go look tomorrow"  glimlachde Alexis. Ze was eigenlijk  klaar  met glimlachen, want ze was helemaal niet blij, op zijn minste verbergt het haar verdriet en pijn. Er waren zoveel dingen deze avond gebeurd, en de laatste tijd zijn er sowieso veel dingen  gaande. Het was echt niet normaal, en ja, Stefan kan zijn emoties afsluiten, alleen heeft dat niet veel geholpen met de problemen die er zijn. Alexis zou willen dat ze dat op dit moment ook kon doen.

images_3.jpg

Reply Edited on 06/17/2016 11:27 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/17/2016 05:44 PM

"It's okay, I mean that's not even the biggest pain I'm feeling right now" mompelde Alexis. Jo verzorgde de wonden, en toen konden ze weer naar huis. Wel huis, ze had niet echt een thuis meer. "Thanks Jo for everything" zei Alexis en gaf Jo een knuffel. "I'll see you later" glimlachde ze en vertrok met Kai. "Maybe we should look for houses tomorrow, I'm sure Suzy can help with compelling everyone to get a house" zei Alexis. "That's how vampires get a house " lachde ze. Alexis zou vanaf nu ook niet meer haar buik verbergen, zo bijna iedereen weet het al en het wordt ook nog eens lastig aangezien hij steeds groter wordt.

tumblr_o2ns32WAjJ1ufqujxo5_400.png

Reply Edited on 06/17/2016 05:44 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/17/2016 06:46 AM

Jo was klaar en Alexis ging weer recht opzitten. "Okay so now for the wound part, thanks to Stefan"  ze ze en trok haar shirt uit aangezien bijna haar hele boven lichaam onder zat. "It hurts so freaking bad, I hope we can get his humanity back as soon as possible."  Zei Alexis zuchtend. Ze had best wel erge bramdwonden, maar veel kon ze er niet aan doen. Gelukkig was Jo zo aardig om haar te helpen. Gelukkig had ze 2 mensen die haar alsnog wilde helpen, ookal zijn ze niet blij met haar vriend.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-26-10-1.png 

Reply Edited on 06/17/2016 06:47 AM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  45  |  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page