Search for posts by Nemesis

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  53  |  54  |  55  |  56  |  57  ...  63  |  »  |  Last Search found 625 matches:

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 07:33 PM

"Because I know you care, this is like the family you never had. You care about these people Suzy, all you gotta do is admit it and feel the love. Everthing will be done if you just do that"  zei Stefan. Hij was niet bang van haar, ze is veel jonger dan hij. Dat betekende dus ook dat hij veel sterker was.

"Suzy please, we miss you "  voegde Alexis toe aan Stefan. Hij kon dit niet alleen oplossen. "I miss my best friend, I need her. I don't  even know who you are anymore, I mean look at yourself. You're not Suzy. The person I see is somebody different. A monster"  zei Alexis. Ze was aan het denken aan wat ze kon zeggen dat tot haar hoor zou dringen, iets psychologisch wat ze geleerd  heeft.
images_3.jpg 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 07:34 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 07:14 PM

Alexis ging met Kai staan achter Stefan, iedereen stond om hem heen. Het was tenslotte  zijn plan. Alexis hield Kai zijn hand vast, ze wist namelijk  niet hou ze zou reageren. Ze was ergens wel bang. Aangezien Suzy hen nog gewaarschuwd had om dit niet te doen.

Stefan zag  Suzy aankomen  lopen. Hij had besloten dit op de soft manier te proberen. Niet opsluiten in een kluis met maar een glaasje bloed  per  dag om haar iets te laten voelen. "Just in time"  zei Stefan  tegen Suzy die dichter naar hun toe kwam. "You probably  already  know where this is for"  zei Stefan. "Look around  you, al these people came her for you. Because they care about you"  zei Stefan  en sloeg zijn handen over elkaar.

1-03-Friday-Night-Bites-stefan-salvatore-11714464-604-403.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 07:14 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 06:52 PM

ts naar een weekje later

Alles staat  op zijn kop nu Suzy haar emoties heeft uitgezet. Ze waren nu op weg om te proberen  haar emoties terug  te krijgen. Alexis reed met Kai die kant op, Kai hoefde niet mee en was niet echt van emotionele waarde bij Suzy, maar het was meer voor veiligheid. Alexis was al de hele tijd misselijk maar waardoor  weet ze niet. Toen ze op de plek waren stapte ze uit, Suzy had het duidelijk gemaakt niet te proberen haar menselijkheid terug te krijgen, omdat ze anders een nachtmerrie zou worden, maar dit moedt gewoon.

Stefan wachtte op de plek  waar iedereen had afgesproken. Iedereen kwam langzamerhand  aan. Suzy zou ieder moment  kunnen komen. Waarom heeft ze nou weer haar emoties afgesloten? Hij hoopte maar dat dit plan ging werken. Anders zou alles waarschijnlijk  alleen nog maar erger worden.

images-1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 06:52 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 05:26 PM

"And don't forget I'll always be by your side and you can always come to me" zei Alexis. "I'll never judge you, because I understand you" zei ze en voelde toen zijn lippen die ze vast hield. Hij kon alleen niet van haar verwachten dat ze kanten ging kiezen, ze zou nooit kunnen kiezen tussen hem en de kant van haar familie en vrienden. Ze kenden hem pas kort, maar hij betekende nu al zo veel voor haar, bijna te clichée voor woorden. Ze had nooit gedacht dat haar leven zo zou lopen. 

Stefan maakte zich klaar om te gaan slapen, alleen veel kwam daar niet van. Zoals gewoonlijk waren er veel te veel gedachten. Op zijn minste was Alexis er weer, maar dat was wel zo'n beetje het enige goede aan vandaag. Voor de rest zijn er alleen maar erge dingen gebeurd. Kai die terug is, Josette die bijna dood ging en Bonnie die niet meer terug kan komen.
tumblr_m9dnke100b1qk7u13o2_250.gif

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 05:27 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 05:03 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "Hey don't ever say that, you're not bad. You're just don't have the ability to care about someone. At the end of the day isn't that not even that bad. People are so hard for each other, so it's probably something many people want, do don't give a fuck about what people say or think" zei Alexis. "And every one has a bit of good inside, the only thing is that one has more good than an other. And by some people it's burried deep inside. But everyone is good inside, I mean, have you ever seen an evil baby" zei ze terwijl ze haar hand op zijn wang had gelegd en met haar duim over zijn wang streelde. "And I know for sure that I would never want you to change. We don't need to change for each other, because at the end of the day, the persone that you've met, is the persone you fall in love with. You didn't fell in love with the personality you created by someone" zei Alexis lief terwijl ze Kai in zijn ogen aan keek.

"I swear to god, I'm going to kill that weasel when he even touches one of us." zei Stefan en stond op. "Bonnie had to come out, not him. He doesn't deserves to be in this world. Because this is what he want, being surrounded with people he can hurt" zei Stefan en liep toen naar boven. Het was al laat en hij was ook wel moe dus ging hij waarschijnlijk slapen. Hij moest vol energie zitten voor een eventuele strijd.
tumblr_nwl47dRlKJ1u5v91fo1_1280.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 05:03 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 04:10 PM

"Ofcourse your not, I mean it would be verry verry special if one of them was actually my father because they are almost like 8 times my age" lachde Alexis. "In fact, I'm already older then Stefan because he was turned when he was 17 so he will never be older then 17, and I'm almost as old as Damon" zei ze. "But it's not about them, and they don't matter right now"  glimlachde Alexis. Alexis ging op haar bed zitten en trok Kai naast haar zodat ze beter konden praten. "But it really suck though to not be a supernatural, when all your friends are. I mean I feel so useless and weak. If I just could know how it would be to veel powerfull, that would be perfect." zei Alexis toen. Het paste wel goed bij elkaar dat ze beide veel praten, zo konden ze uren lang door praten als ze zich verveelden. 

Stefan schudde zijn hoofd "He tought he could let us believe he actually loved here by warning us to get in his way of caring about at least one person" zei Stefan en grinnikte even. "Yeah, he has no heart or soul. He is a sociopath, he can't love of care about anyone. He doesn't care about anything" zei Stefan vervolgens. "Alexis really doesn't deserves this, being used by some pscycho. She is such a loving and forgiving person. She deserves to be really loved by someone" zei Stefan. Hij moest toegeven dat hij en Damon soms wel een beetje te beschermend waren, maar dat kwam waarschijnlijk ook doordat ze mens is, want gevaarlijk is in een wereld van supernaturals aangezien mensen niet kunnen helen. En dat komt ook doordat ze hun enige familie is die nog over is.

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 04:12 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/06/2016 06:34 AM

Alexis was echt crazy die avond, ze vond het dus knap dat hij echt gebleven was. "Yup that's  true but I really don't  care about them at the moment, they're acting like they are my parents. Newsflash, they aren't"  fluisterde Alexis. "They can't do us anything here"  fluisterde Alexis in zijn oor.

Stefan zou morgen ofso wel het graf van Alexis weghalen, aangezien het een beetje raar zou zijn voor haar als die er nog was. Daarnaast heeft het ook geen nut aangezien er niemand meer in ligt. Stefan keek naar Damon die naar de woonkamer kwam. "Did you  actually knew Kai and Alexis were together? Or is it something that developed when you were gone?"  Vroeg Stefan. "I'm wondering if he didn't just brainwashed her or something. There has to be some kind  of spell for that. Only so he could use her against us"  zei Stefan.

504650844.jpg

Reply Edited on 06/06/2016 06:35 AM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/05/2016 09:07 PM

"Make youself at home, there has to be some clothes for you somewhere, I mean, I live with 2 men and most of the time, there is Jeremy who also has a room here" glimlachde ze. Ze zette haar tas op haar salon tafel en haalde daar de spullen uit die ze vanuit de magische wereld had mee genomen. "Look what I brought" Glimlachde ze en pakte de onderdelen uit haar tas van haar outfit  die ze aan had toe Kai kwam. "All the elements from the look I wore when you we're checking on me and when our bond started" glimlachde ze. Ze hing de jurk in jaar kast en legde de kroon, ketting en ring in haar laatje van haar bureau. Ze liep naar hem toe en sloeg haar armen om zijn nek en gaf hem een kusje. "Thank you so much for taking me home, it feels so good to be back" zei ze zachtjes.

Stefan besloot om terug naar zijn huis te gaan samen met Damon. Alexis kwam sowieso maandag terug naar hier voor haar studie, dan was ze over de grens en kon hij met haar praten. Al zal ze vast wel al eerder terug komen over de grens. Het was echt zo irritant dat hij niet gewoon mystic falls in kon. Zijn eigen huis kon bezoeken met zijn eigen spullen. Hij moest ook nog gaan uitzoeken hoe hij dat kon oplossen. Want hij wilde wel heel graag gewoon naar zijn thuis.

tumblr-me6ymkhp7e1rwoqy8.gif 

Reply Edited on 06/05/2016 09:08 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/05/2016 08:27 PM

Alexis draaide zich ook en glimlachde naar hem "Well that isn't that bad, I mean we could talk for ours then" glimlachde ze. "You already know the house, only the inside is a little bit different. I have a own room here" glimlachde ze en gaf hem een kus. Gelukkig had Jeremy geen rommel achter gelaten, maar als iemand in haar kamer heeft lopen rotzooien dan is hij nog lang niet jarig. Haar kamer was de enige kamer die meisjesachtig was in dit huis, al was haar stijl niet heel erg meisjes achtig. De kleuren in haar kamer waren voornamelijk zwart, wit en zilver, maar het had wel meisjesachtige aspecten.

"We all hoped that, Bonnie doesn't deserves it to be alone in there. And he certainly does" zei Stefan. "And I didn't meant it like that, I just think he is our energie not worth. This is what he wants you know, he wants us to be scared or angry" zei Stefan. "Anyways, it's late already, and I think we all need some thinking time" zei Stefan. 

CYoaNyeWcAAkcIa.jpg

Reply Edited on 06/05/2016 08:28 PM.

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 06/05/2016 07:41 PM

Alexis glimlachde "Sorry, I talk like way to much, but I just feel like I have to introduce you into so much of my life" zei Alexis lief. "I think that's a good thing because I don't  do that often, more like never"  zei ze vervolgens. Ze naderde het Salvatore huis al. Ookal konden vampiers Mystic falls in, konden ze alsnog het huis niet in zonder  binnen gevraagd worden door Alexis. Stefan en Damon hadden het op haar naam gezet om het een veilige  omgeving te maken voor haar en andere. Al hun vrienden hadden al toestemming, dus het was meer voor vreemde. Toen ze er waren opende ze de deur  en stapte ze naar binnen. "Finally home, really home" zei Alexis blij.

"Guys we can't  actually let this kid get to us, it's  just a miserable  psycho, don't waist your fear and anger on him, he's  not worth it."  Zei Stefan nadat Suzy zei dat haar boosheid overvloed had. "Yeah, the only  good  thing is that we've  got Alexis  back, but all the rest is bad like you said" ze Stefan. "Hopefully Christmas will be beter, amd hopefully we'll find Bonnie under our Christmas tree" merkte Stefan op. Hij zou zo wel Tyler en Matt informeren.

425vampirediarieswesleypaullc101409.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/05/2016 07:41 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  53  |  54  |  55  |  56  |  57  ...  63  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page