TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  68  |  69  |  70  |  71  |  72  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/31/2016 09:02 PM

"Okay, I'll talk to later" zei Alexis en keek naar Suzy die de kamer verliet. "Come here" zei ze tegen Kai en schoof op zodat Kai naast haar kon gaan zitten."I have lot's of things I have to say to you" zei Alexis. "First of all, I have to admit you looked pretty hot in that suit"  glimlachde ze. Ze pakte een doekje en haalde het bloed weg dat in zijn gezicht zat, en daarna wat in zijn nek  zat. "I really missed you Kai" zei ze en gaf hem een kus. Dat had ze nog niet gedaan, maar het voelde  goed op weer te kunnen doen. "Here"  zei ze en hield haar arm voor zich. "You have to drink blood to complete the transition. I don't  wanna lose you so drink it"  legde ze uit.

Stefan weet dat Kai er wat mee te maken heeft. Hij heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Elena zo is. Dat weet hij zeker. Hij keek naar Suzy die kwam. "And? Was that psycho in there too?"  Vroeg Stefan aan Suzy. I swear I'm going to kill him, he did this. All of it, and he probably did this to Elena too"  zei Stefan pissig. Kai had waarschijnlijk een stomme spreuk uitgesproken  over  Elena ofso, hij gaat  er voor boeten. Voor alles wat hij vandaag heeft gedaan.

stefan-smile.gif 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/31/2016 09:04 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 12:24 AM

Kai keek haar aan met een glimlach en zuchtte uiteindelijk even kort. Hij was voorzichtig naast haar gaan zitten terwijl hij een glimlach toch niet kon ontwijken. ''I know you do, you kept on rambling on the phone. Yes I got the voicemail you left me. I just couldn't do anything to send something back of me being okay.'' glimlachde hij zachtjes. Hij voelde het doekje langs zijn nek heen gaan en gezicht waarop hij kort glimlachde. ''I missed you too baby.'' fluisterde hij en voelde haar lippen kort op de zijne dat hem gewoon deed glimlachen. ''I really dont wanna drink from you but I kinda need to.'' mompelde hij en keek naar haar pols. Toch deed hij het maar en keek voor de zekerheid eerst nog naar de deur voordat hij zijn tanden in haar pols plaatste.

Suzy stapte de kamer uit en zag eigenlijk al meteen het gezicht van Stefan waarop ze kort glimlachde. ''Ofcourse he was there, he was with Alexis helping her through the process of losing her baby's who where killed by her friend.'' zei ze en plaatste haar handen tegen Stefan zijn lichaam aan als een teken om tegen te houden. ''Just calm yourself down okay. I have a feeling to he is the cause of Elena not waking up. She is in like a coma, or a deep sleep she can't awake from. I overheard, or just listend. I don't know but I heard the doctors say it.''

MParker6x22-1.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 11:30 AM

"You've got that?  I thought I was crazy talking to my phone when nobody would ever hear it. I missed my talking budy, I had a lot of things I had to get of my chest" zei Alexis toen.  "Just go ahead and do it. I have been trough so much pain, I bet I won't  even feel this"  zei Alexis. "You can drink from me whenever you want" zei ze behulpzaam en legde haar hoofd op zijn schouder. Hij zette zijn tanden in haar pols en begon te drinken. Ze voelde het wel, maar het stelde niet veel voor. Ze was zo blij dat hij terug was, ze kon nog steeds niet begrijpen hoe dit mogelijk was. "You know, I met your family before the wedding. They were all looking at me like I was crazy, your father even checked if you didn't put a spell over me which would cause me being your slave or something"  zuchtte ze. "I don't  think they really liked me, and it was really important for me because you are my first boyfriend" zei Alexis toen.

"He killed Jo, Liv, Luke, he killed his whole family. Now he did something with Elena too?" Zei Stefan. "Yeah the doctors said she was totally okay. They can't  seem to find what's causing her not to wake-up" zei Stefan. "But Kai is going to pay, we or atleast I am not going to leave it by this. I hope he's listeninb right now as a warning"  zei Stefan. "We have to find  a way to get Alexis back too, he has her all wrapped around his finger. Alexis can't even  seem to see that he's dangerous, and she probably has already forgiven him for  killing Jo, and Liv and others." Zei Stefan.

12748446_1757027677859273_93041269_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 11:31 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 11:40 AM

Kai voelde het bloed langs een stuk van zijn lip heen gaan dus met dat stopte hij ook. Er was maar een klein beetje bloed nodig om de transformatie te laten helpen en hij wou niet leven op Alexis haar bloed. ''Like you've done it before.'' fluisterde hij en pakte nu haar hand vast terwijl hij zuchtend zijn hoofd rustend tegen het hare aan  liet leunen. ''I wouldn't have hold you back meeting my family but I could've told you everything that has me in it they are not, or were, not going to approve. Because everything I touch get's ruined. Atleast that's what they thought.'' mompelde Kai en streelde langs haar vingers heen.

Suzy slikte kort en knikte kort. ''He not just killed his family before the prisonworld he was in. This time he litteraly killed his whole coven, and Elena isn't waking up. He is like this weed in the ground and  you may keep on getting it removed it will always grow back.'' zuchtte Suzy en keek naar Stefan. ''I don't think she is wrapped around his finger, I just think she is so much in love that she will do everything just to see him and forgive him for all the bad he has done.'' knikte Suzy en keek naar Stefan. ''Let's just forget it for a moment.'' zei ze en pakte haar telefoon tevoorschoon waar ze een sms-je zag van Enzo waarop ze kort fronsde. -We have to talk.- stond er in het berichtje waarop ze kort zuchtte.

ihsfivbe.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 12:13 PM

"You haven't  ruin me, you are the only thing that keeps me going. If it wasn't  for you, I would have given up already a long time ago"  zei Alexis. "I missed you so so much, the moment we went out of that prisonworld and I saw you lying there in the snow, knowing that I couldn't  do a thing about it was probably one of the worst moments of my life. I have been really mad at Bonnie and Damon. I still haven't  completely forgiven them. Bonnie is far away from forgiveness right now. I get why she might me mad at you but she crossed  the line. She killed two inocents"  zei Alexis. "That was our only chance at children, now we can't have one at all. You're a vampire and technically dead, and if you would somehow  ever became human again it will be  the question if it is possible because of that  condition I have. This  was already special." Zuchtte ze. "I don't  know if I can take this, we have to plan a funeral. But I'm 99% sure I'm going to snap"  zei ze toen.

"Well since he is here there has only been a lot of problems. So we somehow have to get  rid of him" zei Stefan en keek naar Suzy die haar mobiel pakte. "Is there anything wrong?"  Vroeg Stefan. Hij keek even door het raampje waar Elena lag. Stefan gaat Kai hiervoor echt laten boeten, al helpen de andere niet mee, hij zal ervoor zorgen dat hij uitgeschakeld zal worden. Al is dat nu lastiger dan eerst aangezien  hij nu hybride is. Vampire én Witch.

3X2_Stefan_Salvatore_The_Hybrid.png 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 12:14 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 12:39 PM

Kai keek haar kort aan. ''It's what my family thought. Not you nor me.'' zei hij en streelde kort langs haar wang. ''You'll survive the funeral. You're strong and you know that so don't make fear or sadness let you down. It happened and there is nothing we could do to save them. You can't undo something which has been made or done by magic. We'll get through it.'' glimlachde hij en keek even op naar de deur. Hij had ondertussen al zitten luisteren naar het gesprek tussen Suzy en Stefan waarop hij kort zuchtte. ''Well it's good to know your friends care so much about you.'' zei hij en keek weer naar Alexis.

Suzy had haar mobiel al bijna weer terug gestopt maar keek er weer naar toen Stefan het vroeg. ''Look.'' zei ze en handigde de mobiel naar hem toe en zuchtte kort. ''I have absolutely no clue how he got my phone numbers and why he wants that. I don't want anything to have happen because of that creep wanting to talk to me.'' zei ze en keek Stefan aan. ''Im kinda curious tho what he wants.''

9a3852d101eb86bb8728b921c4c744ea.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 12:51 PM

"I hope this is gone soon"  zei ze terwijl ze verwees naar haar buik die nog steeds groot was, alof de baby's  er nog in zitten. "I doubt if they do, nobody ever noticed that I was having a hard time. I acted like I was okay, but if they really care they would have seen otherwise. Besides that, they are thinking that they are protecting me by getting you away from me, but with doing that they only hurt me so I doubt if they really care or that they care about them self's"  zei Alexis. "But why did you say that? Did you heard something?" Vroeg ze.

"Well we can go meet him, I can go with you to back to up. He doesn't  even has to know I'm there" zeu Stefan. "I don't  know what he wants either. I haven't seen him in days"  zei Stefan. "The last time I saw him was in the grill, where he met Lillian and he was all weird about it. Like they knew each other already"  zei Stefan.

images_3.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 12:52 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 01:01 PM

Kai knikte zonder te twijfelen of hij iets gehoord had. ''No doubt so let me quote you a few things.'' zei hij en keek even kort om zich heen. ''We have to find a way to get Alexis back too, he has her all wrapped around hsi finger and Well since he is here there has only been a lot of problems. So we somehow have to get rid of him.'' zei hij en keek haar even kort aan. ''There's more but I don't remember everything from what they said.'' legde hij uit.

Suzy keek naar haar telefoon die ze terug in haar zak stopte van haar jas. ''We can go now if you want? Then I'll just call him to meet at a place.'' zei ze en keek Stefan even kort aan. ''She may be your mother but she kind of scares me with her being a ripper vampire but still knowing how to control her bloodlust. I don't know, it scares me a little.''

kucrctku.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/01/2016 01:17 PM

"Is that what they said?" Vroeg Alexis verbaasd. "First of all that's  not even true, why can nobody  seem to understand that I am in love with you. Somehow everyone thinks you have me under your control, but it's my own choice, I just love you. And second of all, they really think they are my friends? Really?  They think they're  doing what is the best for me, but really all they do is do what is best for them"  zei Alexis. "I doubt if they are even my friends now"  zei ze. "I'm not going to listen to them, I'll be always there for you. They can't  take you away from me, not again" zei Alexis en drukte haar lippen op die van hem. Ze gaat niet haar vrienden  weer tussen haar en Kai laten komen.

"Sure, I'm kinda curious  too what he has to say"  zei Stefan. "I'm sure the others can handle this off, Damon will probably go to Kai and ask him what he has done, maybe not in the nicest way" knikte Stefan. "Damon, we're going to meet Enzo, he wants to talk to Suzy, so keep us updated, just ask Kai what he has done because I'm a 100 % sure he did this"  zei Stefan tegen Damon en ging toen met Suzy het ziekenhuis uit.

tumblr-me6ymkhp7e1rwoqy8.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/01/2016 01:17 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 01:46 PM

Kai bekeek haar even kort en kon de korte woede in haar ogen aflezen. ''Dont worry, I won't leave you ever alright. I will always be by your side.'' had hij gezegt met een korte glimlach op zijn lippen terwijl hoe voelde hoe haar lippen de zijne weer aanraakten. Dit had hij zo erg gemist, en hij wou haar niet voor een derde keer verliezen. Of hoeveelste keer het dan ook was. Het was dan wel dat ze elkaar redeiljk vaak kwijt raakten, of dat er iets zou gebeuren.

Suzy keek naar Stefan en knikte kort. ''Alright, we'll do that.'' zei ze en pakte haar telefoon weer en begon het nummer van Enzo te bellen. Ze kon horen wanneer er op genomen was en met dat zei ze : ''Alright, we can talk. Where do you wanna meet.'' zei ze zonder enige twijfel. Ze hoorde een kort lachje van hem waarop hij zei: ''Mystic Grill, I guess I'll see you soon.'' en met dat had hij ook opgehangen. ''Well, mystic grill it is then.'' zuchtte Suzy en keek naar Stefan en toen naar Damon. ''Make sure you find out who and what and why.'' knikte ze.

Malachai_Kai_Parker.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  68  |  69  |  70  |  71  |  72  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum