TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  72  |  73  |  74  |  75  |  76  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 01:22 PM

Alexis las Kai zijn sms, als ze terug was zou ze hem sowieso gaan helpen met het onder controle houden van alles. Niet dat ze er zelf veel ervaring  mee had, maar ze heeft al veel transitions  meegemaakt met vrienden die vampier  werden. Ondertussen weet ze dus wel een beetje hoe het gaat. Daarnaast heeft ze in de prisonworld veel boeken gelezen, vooral over supernatural dingen. Ze kwamen aan bij het graf en gingen  naar binnen. Stefan en Damon hadden de kist neer gezet. Alexis pakte met haar ene hand haar andere arm vast. Dit was het dan. Alexis zou haar hoogst waarschijnlijk niet meer zien, want ze is geen vampier. De andere misschien nog wel.

Stefan liep naar het graf en zette de kist neer op de plek die ze hadden. "Alright, I ques this  is it then"  zei Stefan zuchtend. Hij vroeg zich af hoe hij Alexis gaat cofronteren, al moet het wel gebeuren. Toen ze terug liepen ging hij naast Suzy lopen. Hij hoopte dat ze wel hem ging steunen  in dit want hij had geen zin dit alleen te doen. "What are we going to say to her? Any idea's? "  vroeg Stefan.

Stefan-stefan-salvatore-35980934-500-600.jpg

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 01:46 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 02:39 PM

Kai
x

Suzy stond naast de kist en zag hoe het op de plek werd gezegt. ''Yep, this is it..'' zuchtte Suzy en keek de anderen even rond terwijl ze kort haar armen over elkaar heen sloeg met een diepe zucht die haar lippen verliet. Rustig begon ze te lopen achter de anderen aan terug naar het Salvatore huis. Stefan begon naast haar te lopen waarop ze kort opkeek. ''I have absolutely no clue Stefan. I was thinking about just straight to the point and the truth?'' zei ze op een wat vragende manier maar dat was het dan ook. Ze had geen voorbereidingen gedaan om daar achter te komen, of om wat dan ook. Ze wist wel dat het gewoon moeilijk zou worden.

lkujyhtgfd.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 02:49 PM

Toen ze weer terug in het Salvatore huis waren pakte Alexis haar jas."I ques I'll go home now"  zei ze. Toen ze de deur uit wilde gaan hoorde ze haar naam en draaide zich om. "What? What do you all wanna tell me?" Zei ze en hing haar jas weer op. Ze sloeg haar armen over elkaar. "It's  about Kai isn't  it? Gosh you guys  are way to predicable"  zei Alexis. "I am not going to say he's sorry because he is not." Zei Alexis. "You guys are not the only one's going to a hard time now you know.  I lost Elena, Jo, Liv and Luc too. Besides that  I lost my children, too"  zei Alexis. Ze werd nu een beetje pissig want ze moeten echt ophouden met dit. Ze gaat Kai niet verlaten.

Stefan knikte, "Hopefully we'll get some support of the others"  zei Stefan. "It looks a bit dumb if we are the only  2 that are doing this"  zei Stefan.  Toen ze bij  het Salvatore huis  aan kwamen en Alexis weg wilde gaan stopte haar. "Alexis, wait" zei hij. "I need to talk to you, we need to talk to you"  zei Stefan.

Screenshot_2016-07-22-20-55-51-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 02:50 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 02:55 PM

Kai
x

Suzy keek Stefan aan terug in het Salvatore huis en hij kwam dan ook meteen ter plekke met het vertellen dat Alexis even moest wachten. Natuurlijk wist ze dat het daarom ging. ''And that's what you don't fucking understand Alexis. Yes you lost Elena, Jo, Liv and Luc too because of your so amazing boyfriend who by the way has killed his whole family before. Now he killed his whole damn coven. So I don't know about the crao he has gotten in to you but everything is his fault. He left Bonnie in the prisonworld, for what? She didn't do anything wrong. No wonder she left him too, let him feel the exact pain too. And Jeremy was also in a wreck when Bonnie was gone. He finally is living his live and maybe you should've done the same damn thing when Kai was in the prisonworld. This shit isn't just about you okay? You think it is but it fucking isn't. So learn with the fact that your boyfriend technically killed Elena, and surtenly killed Jo, Liv, Luc, Jo's twins and he killed Alaric heart to. He almost killed himself. So just stop making everything about you.'' riep Suzy en keek Alexis aan. De woorden waren haar lippen al verlaten voordat ze ze tegen kon houden, maar het was de waarheid.

MParker6x22-1.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 03:11 PM

"I am not going  to say that everything what he did is okay, but he did everything for a reason" zei Alexis. "I am not going to leave him if that's  what you want, you are all trying to make me this person that you can maybe use. Because right now you're probably thinking, I can't  really do anything for this group. Why are you still trying, I mean nobody of y'all care about me. I could see, and hear all of you when I was dead, I still was here, but you just  couldn't  see me. Nobody even cared when I died, nobody let one tear, exept for Suzy and Stefan maybe "  zei ze. "Why are  you even bothering me with this? I didn't  do anything" zei ze boos. "But wauw, you guys are so pathetic, never expected that frieds would be like this. Especially you Suzy, maybe you're not the person I thought you were"  zei Alexis en liep toen de deur uit die ze met een harde klap dicht liet vallen. Vervolgens ging ze naar huis, waar ze naar binnen ging. Op het moment kon ze er niet eens over huilen, ze was alleen heel boos. Ze liep meteen door naar de kelder waar de trainingszaal was en pakte haar boog en begon te schieten.

Stefan was blij dat Suzy het over  nam, als iemand  tot Alexis zou kunnen komen, zou dat waarschijnlijk Suzy zijn. "He kinda caused the death of your children too Alexis"  zei Stefan. "I mean look at you, you are changing because of him. Normally you would  never act like this"  voegde Stefan toe. Hij luisterde naar Alexis, en hoorde toen de deur met een klap dicht gaan. "Well that  didn't  go as planed." Zuchtte hij.

c44e1c15e3ec0a96fb07201b7357c47f.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 03:11 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 03:19 PM

Kai hoorde de deur met een klap dicht gaan beneden waardoor hij automatisch omhoog was gekomen van de stoel waarin hij zat en naar beneden begon te lopen. Hij stapte redelijk snel de treden af en kon de pijlen weg veren van de boog, Alexis dus. De kelder liep hij naar binnen toe en keek naar de pijl die weg doorheen de lucht schoot en met een flik van zijn hand brak die doormidden. ''What's wrong Alexis.'' mompelde hij, wetend dat het niet zoals het hoorde liep.

Suzy zuchtte geïrriteerd om Alexis haar woorden. De deur knalde met een klap dicht. ''I kind off expected her to use her magic but then again she doesn't have it under control. Yea she still has her magic.'' zuchtte Suzy en keek Stefan aan en zag de korte shock van Damon op zijn gezicht. ''Now you can suddenly choose her side because of me reacting her like that way was so not nice. But you know it was the truth. You have been thinking for a while too, right?'' zei Suzy richting Damon. ''Ofcourse I did, but hearing it from your mouth and you being the one supporting Alexis most of the time did kind off get me of guard.'' mompelde hij en keek Stefan kort aan. Suzy draaide zich om en zuchtte kort. ''And now what? We can't change her mind, she has a boyfriend who is basicly invinceable. So we can't really do something at the moment.'' zuchtte Suzy.

luikvht.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 03:37 PM

Alexis "My 'friends' basically jumped at me for everything that  has happened"  zei ze terwijl ze nog een pijl schoot  op het doel voor zich. "They didn't say it, but they're goal with this was probably getting me to leave  you"  zei ze. "But that  ain't gonna  happen"  zei ze toen. "I'll quote something for you 'This shit isn't just about you okay? You think it is but it fucking isn't. So learn with the fact that your boyfriend technically killed Elena, and surtenly killed Jo, Liv, Luc, Jo's twins and he killed Alaric heart to. He almost killed himself. So just stop making everything about you.'"  Zei Alexis. "Oh and 'I mean look at you, you are changing because of him" zei Alexis zonder gevoel. "Learn me how to fight now please, I'm going to need  it for sure"  zei Alexis en legde haar boog neer.

"We can  actually, we can lock her up, get her of vervain and compell her. Like Alaric did with Elena. We can make her hate him" zei Stefan. "But we can't do that  with that  weasel being around, the second she goes missing, he already  knows oh so well where to go"  zei Stefan en ging op de bank zitten.

Screenshot_2016-07-22-20-52-59-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 03:38 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 04:00 PM

Kai keek haar kort aan en luisterde naar de dingen die ze quote-de. ''Well that is actually pretty harsh, not that it's hurting my feelings or something but okay. And I mean, you're not changing because of me. If you're changing it's totally your choice to change.'' zuchtte Kai en keek naar de pijl en boog in haar handen. ''And ofcourse I'll learn you how to fight. Knowing this I will surtanly teach you how to fight. With and without magic.'' glimlachde hij terwijl hij naar haar toeliep. ''So that's why I let you practice on me. With the magic part. But first, I haven't been outside yet because of the sun. And I don't really have some kind of jewelry enchanted with the spell. So if you would help me.'' glimlachde hij.

Suzy keek Stefan aan en knikte begrijpend om zijn woorden. ''We could do it, Kai hasn't been invited in here. Thought Alexis could do that, because she still is a Salvatore.'' mompelde Suzy. ''But if we do that, we don't know what Kai can do as a vampire and witch.'' mompelde Damon die op een stoel was gaan zitten. ''I would say do it, but I don't wanna risk anymore loss around us.'' zuchtte ze en keek de anderen aan.

9a3852d101eb86bb8728b921c4c744ea.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/03/2016 04:27 PM

"I know,and I called those people my friends. I'm nit chanching because of you, I'm chancing because I'm sick of them telling me what to do and stuff"  zei Alexis. "I'm not even gonna cry about being in a huge fight with Suzy, I'm just freaking mad" zuchtte ze. Alexis knikte "yeah, yeah ofcourse"  zei ze. "You can use the ring I gave you for christmas, the one with the hartbeats"  zei ze toen. "You have to help me though because I don't  know the spell" zei ze. 

"He is actually, I mean he lived here for a while with her when  we couldn't get in to Mystic Falls"  zei Stefan. "We could get another place, and hide  all together in there so he can't  hurt any of us, but once  we come out and Alexis is hating him he will probably kill us"  knikte Stefan. "But there has to be a way that we can get rid of him"  zuchtte hij.

-Paul-Wesley-Daman-Magazine-dair-lovers-30609679-640-426.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/03/2016 04:28 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/03/2016 04:37 PM

Kai keek Alexis kort aan met een glimlach en knikte uiteindelijk. ''I didn't really think about that one.'' zei hij en keek naar de ring om zijn hand die hij er voorzichtig afhaalde en vervolgens op de tafel neerlegde. ''I have a spellbook, I took it with me from the prisonworld when I heard you got magic. It's not like I needed it because I basicly know every spell I need to know but I thought it would be good for your use.'' zei hij en liep naar een kast toe waar hij het boekje uit haalde. Hij had het hier in gezet toen hij al terug was gekomen. Alexis was er die tijd niet namelijk.

Suzy zuchtte en zette zich neer op de bank en legde haar hoofd rustend tegen de kussens aan. 'No doubt, and he can compell Alexis back to his. Or worse, turn her into a vampire so every thing that has been compelled out of her mind would come back. Including her love for him. I see him do that honestly. Everything to get Alexis back to him.'' zei Suzy en keek even kort rond. ''There has to be a way to fix all of this.''

olikujyhgf.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  72  |  73  |  74  |  75  |  76  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum