TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  84  |  85  |  86  |  87  |  88  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 08:24 PM

"But it wasn't  exactly nice  of you, but we already knew  you weren't nice"  vulde Alexis Kai aan. Ze zag Klaus grijnsen. "But Alexis what are you even doing with a sociopath? Last time I was here you weren even allowed to fight" zei Klaus. "Things happen sometimes." Zei ze schouder ophaalend. "I came here  because I heard rumours like I said. I was hoping the two devils could  make a deal"  hoorde ze Klaus zeggen. "I have some trouble back in  New Orleans, and I thought  you could help me, and I could help you with whatever you need me too"  vervolgde hij.

"Alexis probably can't even control her magic. She has only a little, Bonnie can easily control her. Kai does has a lot, all the magic from the coven.  But there has to be a way we can kill him. And Elijah maybe could destract Klaus. Say that he needs him for something."  Zei Stefan. "I don't  know but we have to do something" vervolgde hij.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-31-46-1.png

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 08:26 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/25/2016 08:55 PM

Kai keek op naar Alexis waarop hij toestemmend knikte. Het was natuurlijk niet leuk op vermoord te worden. Probleem kende hij maar al te goed. Hij bleef vlak naast Alexis staan maar bleef Klaus aankijken. ''Good to know I'm a devil.'' knikte hij maar bleef verder naar Klaus luisteren. ''And if you don't mind me asking. What is that little problem you have back in New Orleans and how do you expect me to fix that for you.'' zei hij en keek kort naar Alexis. Op dit moment had hij ging enkel probleem of de andere vampieren na en op de mythe en niet weten hoe hij zijn krachten samen met Alexis zou moeten kunnen beheersen.  

Suzy zuchtte kort en knikte opzich begrijpend. ''We all know she is a fast learner so we have to be fast to do that.'' mompelde Damon vanachter hun waarop Suzy toestemmend knikte. ''Who else are there with Klaus.'' vroeg Suzy uiteindelijk aan Elijah waarop hij haar aan keek. ''Rebekah and Koll.'' zei hij zonder ene emotie in zijn stem. Met dat slaakte Suzy een geïrriteerde zucht.

hgfy6cfygu.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 09:13 PM

"Let's  just say my city got taken in,  and I want it back. There's also a anoying but powerful witch there, I want to get rid of her to. Maybe you can do that or not" zei Klaus. Alexis had er niet zoveel mee te maken. Ze wilde wel weten wat Klaus zijn bedoelingen zijn. Je kan hem maar beter niet tegen je hebben.

"Koll? I thought I killed  that sucker"  merkte Damon op. Stefan knikte. "Well now there are probably with 5 instead of 2 it's  going to be challenging."  Zuchtte hij. "Why did all of this has to happen  in once?"  Zei hij. "What should we do? Go now before Klaus may be there? Or tomorrow?"  Vroeg Stefan  aan Elijah. 

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/26/2016 11:47 AM

Kai keek Klaus fronsend aan maar bleef rustig naast Alexis staan. ''And what if I can't do it, what if I'm not strong enough to get back what is yours. Because I mean, that's what you're planning and hoping. That I'm the one who can give you what you want.'' mompelde Kai en keek kort naar Rebekah en Koll achter Klaus. Alsof ze meegekomen waren voor bescherming waarvan ik niet verrast zou zijn. 

Suzy keek Stefan aan en begreep zijn reactie maar al te goed. Ze hadden nou eenmaal het verkeerde geluk gehad. Maar dit was dan eigenlijk gewoon verschrikkelijk. Haar ogen dwaalden rustig af naar Elijah. ''If you go now Stefan. You most likely are going to see Klaus.'' zei Elijah  en met dat zuchtte Suzy. Het ging gewoon allemaal berg afwaards.

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/26/2016 04:42 PM

"Well you don't  have to do it alone, we'll fight for it togeher. And it will work, we won't stop til  it does"  hoorde Alexis, Klaus zeggen. Alexis vond dat Kai zelf moest beslissen. Waarschijnlijk was het ook niet de bedoeling dat ze hen zou helpen. Wel, als Klaus wist van wat Kai  en zij samen kunnen misschien wel.

"Then we'll go tonight, I'm sure he won't  stay the night" zei Stefan. "Is everyone okay with that? If you are you better prepare yourself and get your stuff" zei Stefan vast besloten. Als er een moment is dat het kon was het nu. Hoelanger je wacht, hoe moeilijker het wordt.

3a318bd274e524bdddbf0b5a2dec9bc1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/26/2016 04:43 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/27/2016 10:34 AM

Kai dacht even diep na, maar hij wist dat hij geen keuze ging maken. Niet zonder er over te praten met Alexis. Normaal had hij allang ja gezegt. Maar het ging niet alleen om hem, ook om Alexis en wat zij zelf er van vond. ''Let me think about it. Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you what my choice is gonna be. And don't kick the door in, appreciate that.'' mompelde hij en keek Alexis kort aan. ''Alright, we'll be here.'' was het enige wat Klaus zei totdat hij verdween.

Suzy keek naar Stefan en knikte uiteindelijk. ''Alright.'' knikte Suzy en keek even naar Bonnie die al overeind gekomen was van haar stoel. Haar ogen glinsterden kort in het zonlicht en met dat was ze de deur uitgelopen. Waarschijnlijk om haar spullen op te halen bij het campus. School zou starten, snel genoeg en ze hadden alweer een hele boel lessen misgelopen. Door alles wat er gaande is hier in Mystic Falls en rondom het campus. 

ihsfivbe.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/27/2016 12:54 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "Do you already  known what your decision is going  to be? I think it's  better not to tell him yet about the myth. I know Klaus and he's for sure going to use that for the wrong things" zei ze tegen Kai. "It would be cool though to get out  of Mystic Falls for once and visit another city. New Orleans is quite far away, we could get away from those stupid friends of mine. Although I don't  think his plan involves me going with you" glimlachde ze.

Het was nu of  nooit, als ze het nu niet meteen doen is het al te laat. Nu heeft Alexis haar magie  nog niet onder de knie, en zijn ze er pas  achter gekomen wat ze waarschijnlijk samen kunnen doen. Stefan zelf ging naar de plek met hun wapens op de spullen te verzamelen. Dit was niet waar hij op gehoopt had. Nog meer problemen. Niemand weet nog van Suzy en hem. Stefan zelf weet nog niet precies wat het is. Dat kwam vanzelf wel. Het was niet het belangrijkste op het moment. 

Screenshot_2016-07-23-23-04-40-1.png

Reply Edited on 08/27/2016 12:55 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/27/2016 02:02 PM

Kai keek Alexis aan wanneer de deur dicht gevallen was en met dat draaide hij zich naar haar om. ''I don't know yet. It's making a deal with the devil knowing your one yourself too.'' mompelde hij en keek Alexis aan. ''Besides that, he has to know that if I help him with his little problem in New Orleans I'm taking you with me. I'm not leaving you behind.'' zei hij als laatst en glimlachde even kort. ''It's you with me or it's no deal. Besides that if there is something we need help with we have him on our side really. If I do it for him he'll do something for me. '' knikte hij.

Suzy was naar boven toe gelopen naar de kamer waar haar broek lag. Haar langere broek en niet deze waarin ze had geslapen. Daarin verwisselde ze zich ook en pakte haar telefoon tevoorschijn. -Can you bring me my boots and 2 daggers. It''s in my dresser.-  verstuurde ze een sms naar Bonnie en al snel kreeg ze een bericht terug van dat het goed was. Terwijl ze de trappen af stapte trok ze haar haren wat naar achteren toe en begon het vast te vlechten zodat het achter haar rug hing en niet helemaal rond haar gezicht. Ze waren zich echt aan het klaarmaken voor een gevecht. Elijah was ondertussen ook al verdwenen waarschijnlijk om te kijken hoe het ging.

tumblr_nqn1pkRWYB1tuqpu7o1_250.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/27/2016 02:46 PM

Alexis knikte  "Well I won't  push  you into doing anything. It's  your  choice, and whatever it, I'll be right there by your side"  glimlachde ze. "I'm going to chance real quick, afther that we can make dinner." Glimlachde ze. "Oh and before I forget"  zei ze en stak haar arm uit. "Here, you have to drink. You can also take my nek if you want to. Whatever you prefere" zei ze behulpzaam.

Stefan keek naar Suzy die in de woonkamer was "Are you okay with this?"  Vroeg hij. "I mean Alex is your best friend, and she's going to be pissed. Really pissed. If we win or loose, she's going to be really mad at us anyway. Probably even more if we succeed. Wich I hope we do"  zei Stefan terwijl hij zijn tas op de grond zette.

7143c799d1c696dade1d70acd255d8e2.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/27/2016 02:47 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/27/2016 02:55 PM

Kai keek haar aan met een glimlach. ''As long as I have you beside me I'll be sure I wont start doiong everything wrong. Like kill everyone really.'' mompelde hij en haalde kort zijn schouders op. Hij keek kort naar haar pols waar hij kort naar keek. Je kon de littekens zien van de kleine puntjes van de tanden. ''I don't know Alexis, I don't wanna start drinking only on your blood you know.'' zei hij en streelde kort langs haar pols heen. ''But I guess your offering.'' zei hij met een korte glimlach en streede kort met zijn hand langs haar nek.

Suzy had haar mobiel weggestopt in haar broekzak en keek op naar Stefan die iets zei. ''I'm fine with it.'' antwoorde ze alleen en haalde kort haar schouders op. ''I lost my best friend because she is madly in love with a sociopath. I doubt he even cares for her. It's for her own best will.'' zuchtte ze en keek hem zuchtend aan. ''I just hope we succeed and that Klaus is gone and that Elijah will be of some help for us. I can get in the house, so can Damon and Bonnie and I think you can too. I'm just not sure. If Elijah wants to help we have to get them out of the house. Once they do the sound spell we're done for. Then it's Bonnie on her own unless she helps one of us.''

kucrctku.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  84  |  85  |  86  |  87  |  88  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum