TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  111  |  112  |  113  |  114  |  115  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 11/21/2016 07:26 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai en knikte. Ze nam hem in haar armen "Thank you"  zei ze zachtjes. "I love  you Kai, and I'm so happy I can finally hold you again"  zei ze en liet hem los. Ze keek hem aan en stond toen op. "Let's  go actually take a shower now. I feel and am fucking dirty afther I haven't  had a shower in I don't  even know how long we've been in here"  zei ze toen. Ze zette haar mobiel weer eens aan. Haar mailbox was overstroomd met mailtjes. Ze smsde Suzy -Everything okay there?- stuurde ze. Daarna bekeek ze snel haar mail, eentje viel  haar direct op. "I've got the rol, I actually got the part!" zei ze en ging toen naar de badkamer waar Kai was."I've got the freaking  part of that audition I did before we went in there!"  zei ze blij tegen hem.

Stefan knikte "We could also just  take a nice luxurious hotel, I know a really  good one  not far from here. It has a spa to, so we can relax, and get thing of our minds"  stelde Stefan glimlachend voor. "Just you and me and nothing else, no drama of mystic falls" knikte hij

tumblr_n4ibioxASB1tzlns2o3_250.gif 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 11/21/2016 07:27 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 11/21/2016 07:44 PM

Kai kee haar met een glimlach aan en streelde langs haar wang. ''I love you to Alex, with my whole heart.'' fluisterde hij terwijl hij haar in zijn armen nam en drukte een kus op haar haren. Hij kwam overeind en glimlachde kort. ''I'll get everything ready. You take your time.'' zei hij en verliet de kamer en liep richting de badkamer waar hij alles klaarlegde. Hij hoorde de stem van Alexis galmen doorheen het huis en kee verwonderd op. ''Are you kidding me?'' zei hij met een glimlach op zijn gezicht. ''Omygod, congrats.'' glimlachde hij.

Suzy keek glimlachend naar Stefan en knikte. ''I would love that.'' glimlachde ze en ging even voor hem staan. Ze voelde haar mobiel in haar broekzak zitten waarop ze kort fronsde. Waarom ze hem had wist ze eigenlijk niet eens meer. Of hij daar nu al heel lang zat of niet. Hij had geen idee. Ze keek kort en vervolgens naar Stefan toen ze het berichtje las. ''I would love to go to that spa, but before that happens we should inform the rest about the 'Lily' incident. So we could, I don't know, call all of them?''

e9a3bb5b98a84e4d60d072ccf2ce753b.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 11/21/2016 08:07 PM

"Next year we get to live in California, in a town called Beacon Hills. I get a house where I, and you ofcourse, can stay while  the film is in making"  glimlachde ze. "I can't believe this is happening, it's unreal. We are going to Cali baby"  zei ze blij. Dit was iets wat haar een beetje  afleidde van de andere dingen. "And next week is Christmas and Thanksgiving, my favourite time of  the  year. And most  special of all, our one year  anniversary" zei ze. "But lets take a shower now, because  it's  been long since we've done that"  knikte ze.

"Yeah before they attack Matt, Alex, Bonnie or Alaric, since they  are the only living bloodbags in  this town left." Knikte Stefan instemmend. "I'll call the boys, you do the boys"  zei Stefan en belde de mannen een voor  een om ze in te lichten. Hij liet Suzy haar tijd nemen, om haar beste vriendinnen te bellen. Eerst kon iedereen waarschijnlijk alles voor zich zelf, of samen met hun partner alles laten bezinken, en daarna hadden ze waarschijnlijk veel steun  aan elkaar.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-25-03-1.png 

Reply Edited on 11/21/2016 08:08 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 11/22/2016 10:02 PM

Kai keek haar aan met een enorme glimlach op zijn gezicht. ''That's amazing Alex. I knew you could to it, you're an amazing actress. Without a doubt you got that roll.'' glimlachde hij sloot de badkamer deur achter zich en keek Alexis aan. Hij trok zijn shirt alvast uit die ik hij meteen in de wasmand gooide. Deze kleding had hij al een hele lange tijd aan en het was gewoon verscheurd en helemaal vies.

Suzy keek Stefan aan met een glimlach en knikte. ''Indeed, let's do that.'' zei ze en pakte haar telefoon tevoorschijn. Als eerst belde ze Bonnie op die ze aan de telefoon kreeg en met dat begon ze van alles uit te leggen over de dingen die in Mystic Falls aan de han waren. Ook stuurde ze smsje naar Alexis waar alle informatie instond over wat er gaande was. Ze moest veel verwerken dus dit leek haar maar een beter plan om te doen.

tumblr_nrfpzkULYO1tm33j8o1_500.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 11/23/2016 07:29 AM

Ze knikte us "It will be good for me, to get out of town for a while" glimlachde ze. Ze kleedde zich uit en deed alles in de wasmand. "I'm going to burn those close too, right away. I don't ever want to put those on again."  zei ze en liep de douche in die ze aanzette. Ze liet het warme water over haar lichaam lopen.
Ze had met de bouw een grote douche gemaakt, met een douchkop dat op het plafond hing zodat je makkelijk  met 2 personen eronder kunt. Ze keek even naar Kai. "You know, I've been thinking about this, but I almost don't dare to ask"  begon Alexis. "Can't we just bring back Elena, as a christmas for everyone. I mean I know Damon is devastated, and now with that doll house and shit, I know you don't like Damon at al, that you don't  get allong with him, but I think it'll do everyone good. They'll have her again to progress everything that happens." zei ze. "I know you did the spell so no one could undo  it, that there  was no loophole and that Bonnie would instantly die if anyone tried, but we're the mightiest on earth, we should be able to do something. There's always a louphole, that's  nature" vervolgde ze.

"Alright, let's go now, take my hand, I'll get us to there" ze Stefan en begon  toen met zijn vampire snelheid naar het resort te rennen. Toen ze aankwamen liep hij naar binnen met haar. "So this is kind a hotel, but also a resort. It's  really relaxing. " legde Stefan uit. Hij liep naar de receptie "A room for two and accses to the spa" compelde hij de vrouw. Hij kreeg een sleutel en de pasjes voor  de spa. "Oh and put two sets of fresh cloths for us in the room" zei hij daarna nog en liep met Suzy naar de kamer.

paul-wesley-bites-august-man-magazine-january-2013-02-1000x400.jpg

Reply Edited on 11/23/2016 07:48 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 11/23/2016 10:49 PM

Kai had zijn kleding uitgedaan en was vervolgens bij Alexis onder de douche gestapt, onder de warme stralen van het water die zijn lichaam weer compleet verwarmden. Wanneer ze begon over Elena wakker maken keek hij even langs haar heen en schudde zijn hoofd. ''There are risks bound to that spell, Alexis.'' fluisterde hij en keek haar aan. ''I'm the one who put it there, so I'm the only one who can break it. We both might have magic but it's never always the same. Every piece of magic is different. And besides that there are 3 things that could happen. 1. It works, Elena wakes up out of her eternaly sleep. 2. Bonnie dies because by waking up Elena she instantly dies. That's how I made the spell work. Or 3. I die and the spell gets unbound. Both Bonnie and Elena get to life, but not me. And sadly there's nothing you can do about that.'' zuchtte hij en legde zijn handen op de schouders van Alexis terwijl hij haar aankeek.

Suzy volgde Stefan naar de spa dat voor hun maar een minuut duurde voordat ze er waren. Stefan compelde de vrouw achter de ballie alles, zodat ze alles zouden krijgen. Fronsend keek ze de vrouw aan die ook alles deed. Ze had op zijn minst verwacht dat de mensen  hier wel vervain zouden drinken, het is een verdomde spa. She just went with the flow. Ze volgde Stefan een kamer in en begon rond te kijken. ''It's actually amazing in here. So beautifull.'' glimlachde ze.

0d78ab434aa83e48b793bb3f04fabcc5.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 11/24/2016 07:14 PM

Alexis zuchtte "But every spell has its louphole, every single one" zei Alexis. "But I don't want you to die, so nevermind" zei Alexis. Toen ze klaar was stapte ze de douche uit en sloeg  een handoek om. Ze zag dat ze een berichtje van Suzy had. - I'm on it, I'm quessing Kai is wanting to help, we'll fix this- stuurde ze terug. "One more adventure. I knew I said I didn't  want to do anything, but Lily and het heratics have taken over town. That's  why it's  so empty." zei Alexis. "They are in the salvatore house, I'm going to talk to them, because otherwise I have to go tomorrow and I just  wanna do this right away so that  afther this it's  all over" zei Alexis die zich aankleedde in haar kleding. "Maybe it's  best I'll go in and you either don't go with me at all or stay outside as back-up since you've been with them all in the prison world" zei Alexis.

"I know that's  why I took you there, It's really relaxing too" zei Stefan en liep met haar naar de spa. "I think it's  best if we first take a shower since we haven't done that in three months and then go into the spa it self"  zei Stefan. "We can stay here as long as you want, as long as Mystic Falls is under control of my mother, and it's close, if something happens we'll be there with our friends any minute." zei hij.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-31-46-1.png 

Reply Edited on 11/24/2016 07:15 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 11/28/2016 10:06 PM

Kai zuchtte kort en streelde langs haar arm heen. ''We'll find a way. Don't worry.'' fluisterde hij en keek haar even kort na toen ze de douche uit stapte. Terwijl hij de douche uitstapte luisterde hij naar wat Alexis aan het zeggen was. ''I'm not staying here and letting you stay in a whole fille dwith Lily's minions.'' zei hij en ging kort door zijn haren heen terwijl hij zich aankleedde. ''I helped them get out of there because they could help me getting out of there too because they knew Lily's plans. They might think I'm still on their side. I'll go with you.'' zei hij.

Suzy stapte kort naar Stefan toe en glimlachde. ''Thanks, for doing this.'' fluisterde ze en pakte zijn hand vast terwijl ze hem aan keek. ''Just for always having hope and always staying cool, even when you aren't you keep you head up. Looking for a way to bring back everything. Sometimes I still forget to do that. I admire you for it.'' glimlachde ze en begon haar haren omhoog te doen in een staart. ''I'm not saying no to a shower.'' grinnikte ze.

tumblr_o4wq8fPYbB1t0y457o1_500.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 11/29/2016 07:02 AM

Alexis knikte "Let me go in by myself at first though, since they know you they might  act differently" zei Alexis terwijl ze haar schoenen aan deed. "It's  okay if you still are. They've got you out, do you know how big of a favour they have done for me too by doing that. If you would have come any later I might wouldn't have been her anymore" zei Alexis schouderophalend en liep het huis uit. Gelukkig was het niet ver. "Alright, stay here, you'll hear when I'm done" glimlachde ze en gaf hem een kus. Ze ging naar binnen "Hello, I'm Alexis, I live 2 blocks away and I heard there were new people in town, I'm here to welcome you"  zei ze. Twee meiden kwamen op haar af. "We've been her for almost a month now don't you think you're a little late?" hoorde ze een van hen met een dik accent zeggen.  "It's  brave though for a living bloodbag to come into our town" zei de andere. De blonde deed Alexis haar haar over  haar schouder, zodat haar nek blood lag. Alexis focusde zich en liet ze het verschrikkelijke geluid horen. "Yeah I wouldn't drink from  me if I were you"  zei ze en stapte weg van de twee. Ze liet het geluid stoppen. "You can come, I'm done"  dacht ze naar Kai. "Last time I checked this was still  Stefans, Damons and my house. The Salvatore house, and if you would be family I would have known" zei ze. Lillian kwam binnen "I'm a Salvatore though" zei ze. "Lady's what were you doing with our quest? This is Alexis, the girl if told you all about, the girlfriend from Malachai, the boy who helped us out of our prison" zei ze tegen de dames. Dit was allemaal verwarrend. Wat was Lillian van plan?

"No need to thank  me for  that. I'm thankfull that were here, that we made it out alive out of there"  zei Stefan. "Because honestly, I thought to never escape that place, it was different. Normally I would have had a plan straight away, but Sillas really though everything through. Every way out you could think of, he had thought of first" zei Stefan. "Luckely we were able to make a deal with the devil himself." zuchtte hij. Stefan grijnsde toen ze dat zei en sloeg toen af bij de douche ruimte. "Alright, let's  just enjoy" glimlachde hij.

paul-wesley-as-stefan-in-episode-409.png

Reply Edited on 11/29/2016 07:31 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 12/03/2016 04:43 PM

Kai had zich ondertussen aangekleed en was vervolgens met Alexis naar het Salvatore huis gelopen. Hij bleef om de hoek wachten en luisterde naar elk woord dat uit Alexis haar mond kwam. Hij wist dat ze dit zelf af kon handelen. Hoe ze dit wel zou overleven. Hij hoorde dit keer haar woorden in zijn gedachtes en met dat wist hij dat dit een seintje was dat hij kon komen. Hij begon het huis binnen te lopen en hoorde Lillians woorden. ''Actually the boy who you left in prison, and the boy who got helped and helped to get out of prison. For a second time.'' mompelde hij terwijl hij de kamer binnen liep en naast Alexis ging staan. And I think it would be quite nice to know the reason everyone fled from Mystic Falls. The last time I remember this was still a safe town. For sofar it could be safe.''

Suzy knikte kort. ''It's Silas, and you're his doubleganger. I have a feeling he knows the way you act and move. So he knew to not to things you thought you could.'' zei ze en volgde hem ondertussen naar de douches toe en glimlachde even kort. ''I can't wait to feel the hot water gliding over my body again. I have missed it so much.'' mompelde ze en begon haar schoenen los te knopen.

lB5EZ.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  111  |  112  |  113  |  114  |  115  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum