TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  |  61  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 07/12/2016 10:35 PM

"I know, she sounded really confused. And I don't  think she got there on accident  like Bonnie, Damon and I did. I think that woman might be crazy" zei ze. "And to think that that is my aunt"  zei ze. "Yeah she is our only opportunity, I don't  know who else or what else would be the thing to bring him back. I really can't  think abouy anyone or anything. All the people he cares about have already tried it"  zuchtte ze. "By the way, Lillian has to be  a vampire otherwise she can't  be here right now. She let her own sons think she was dead. How sick are you to do such a thing? I'm curious why  she was in that  prisonworld. "  zei ze.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-16-32-16-1.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 07/12/2016 10:36 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/13/2016 11:04 AM

Suzy fronsde even kort en een zucht verliet haar lippen terwijl ze doorheen de straten reed van Mystic Falls. ''That's absolutely true. If there isn't another way we just lost or only change on getting the old Stefan back.'' zuchtte ze en streelde langs haar nek heen door het stuur met één hand even kort los te laten.''Besides all of that she looks alot like Stefan, or Stefan looks alot like his mom. Damon doesn't really, you can see a resemblance but more than likely I think they look more alike. Lillian and Stefan. Also Stefan is a ripper. He didn't get that from nowhere, did he now?''

Suzy_III.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/13/2016 11:31 AM

"So you're saying that Lillian is a ripper, maybe that's why she was send into the prisson world" zei Alexis. "She was like dressed as if she was still in 1866 or something like that. So she must have been there for a long long time" zei Alexis. "And all that time thinking we we're alone in there. Fist Kai, now her. There are more people in there then we thought there would" zuchtte ze. "And her new familie, I think she created a new one. I don't even know how many there are more and where they are" zei ze. "Anyways, let's talk to them, and we could do the spell and everything tomorrow, because I don't want to go again today. I'll leave them for now and let them think about what just happend" zei ze vervolgens.
Hanna-Mangan-34.jpg

Reply Edited on 07/13/2016 11:32 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/13/2016 07:49 PM

Suzy
''That's exactly the thing I'm saying. He needs to get it from someone, doesn't he? It could also be his father, but I don't think that's the case if I got to be honest.'' Mompelde Suzy en staarde even kort voor zich uit. ''Yeah, we could do that. All we need is the plan of the others. They can't do anything with us because it's kind of our plan to put them in there. They cannot do something like that to us.'' Zei ze terwijl ze voor het huis had geparkeerd van de Salavatores. Eigenlijk het huis dat van Alexis was geweest.

xdfcghbj.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/13/2016 08:25 PM

"I'm hopping Damo isn't  there, I still haven't spoken to him, I'm just so mad at him, especially him. Kai didn't  do anything to him, well he atact Damon once, but he didn't  treated him as bad as Bonnie. So I kinda get her but not Damon." Zei ze. Alexis stapte uit de auto en opende de deur, de sleutel had ze nog gewoon. "Kay let's discuss this really  quick, because I'm really tired of all those spells and practicing"  zei ze en zocht door de kamer voor Lillian en de andere.

13188041_1590695107926432_1361056608_n.jpg 

Reply Edited on 07/13/2016 08:26 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/14/2016 11:04 AM

Suzy keek Alexis aan nadat de auto neer was geparkeerd. ''Well he did get almost choked to dead with vervain in his bottle but that's all actually. Maybe it's just the fact what Kai did.'' mompelde Suzy en stapte de auto uit en gooide de deur achter zich en deed de auto op slot en keek toen even naar Alexis. ''If you want me to stay at your house just tell me.'' knikte ze nog en stapte vervolgens achter Alexis aan het huis naar binnen toe. Ze hoorde hier en daar stemmen uit een kamer waar Suzy heen begon te lopen met alsnog wel een glimlach op haar gezicht. De deur opende ze en zag de anderen daar zitten. ''So, thought about a plan?''

wasetrygv.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/14/2016 11:32 AM

"Nah that's fine, I quess I'm just really in need of some alone time to think about some things"  zei Alexis. Ze keek naar de kamer waar de andere zaten en ging ook zitten. Toch hield ze zich stil, ze was nog steeds boos, niet op de andere die niet mee waren, maar wel op Damon en Bonnie. Ze kan gewoon niet geloven dat ze zoiets zouden doen, maar ja het is nu gebeurd, en veel kan ze er niet aan doen. Zelf kan ze hem niet terug gaan halen. Ze heeft de magie, maar geen bennet bloed of de acendent.

tumblr_o2ns32WAjJ1ufqujxo1_400.png

Reply Edited on 07/14/2016 11:33 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/15/2016 10:27 AM

Suzy keek de anderen even rond terwijl ze de kamer binnenstapte en zich op de armleuning van de bank neerzette. ''Great, nothing. That's fine though, because I do have an idea.'' vertelde Suzy en keek even kort naar de anderen. Ze begon dan ook het hele verhaal te vertellen en ze  kon voelen hoe iedereen mee luisterden. Wel liet ze het stukje eruit van Lillian als ripper. Want nu ze in een wereld is met allemaal mensen en elk druppeltje bloed zou kunnen krijgen dat ze zou willen dan zou iedereen misschien in paniek raken. Of ze moesten het natuurlijk al weten, die optie was er ook nog.

waserfti.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 07/15/2016 11:15 AM

"And I'll drop the spell, turns out I got magic, it's comming from the babies, so it's from Kai. And since he made the spell, I can undo it with his magic, or atleast drop it for a while so Stefan can come out" vulde Alexis aan. Ze maakte de plannen, hoe ze het morgen gingen doen. Alles was afgesproken en toen ging Alexis naar huis, ze was best wel moe en zou even gaan rusten. Slapen niet want ze heeft nogsteeds de herinneringen. Morgen kan Stefan het verdienen, als alles lukt, om de herinneringen te mogen wissen. Als hij weer normaal doet in iedergeval en hij zijn humanity terug heeft.

tumblr_o2xem5aX5K1v91g9po2_500.png 

Reply Edited on 07/15/2016 11:15 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/16/2016 11:54 AM

Suzy glimlachde kort  aangezien iedereen meestemde in het plan. Het was dan ook zo dat ze zelf nergens echt aan hadden na zitten denken over een plan. Een wonder was het dus totaal niet dat ze het überhaupt accepteerden.
De plannen waren gemaakt en zelf keek Suzy de anderen even rond. Alexis was al onderweg naar huis toe wat ze ook volkommen begreep en haar dus ook maar gewoon liet gaan. Elena was er ook en zij had gewoon besloten om terug te gaan naar het campus met zijn allen. Of Caroline en Bonnie daar zullen zijn zouden ze dan wel zien.

kucrctku.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  |  61  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum