TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  74  |  75  |  76  |  77  |  78  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/06/2016 06:18 PM

"I wanna be able to take them all, all of them. I wanna show then that I don't  need them, that I am strong on my own"  zei Alexis en zette haar handen in haar zij. "They probably think I'll come begging for forgiveness, but quess what, they can come  to be, because I don't  have to be sorry for anything" zei ze. "Thanks for helping me"  glimlachde ze en gaf.hem een kus. "That wasn't  an distraction, I just wanted to kiss you"  glimlachde ze.

Stefan
/

tumblr_o2zw0eSg4D1v91g9po1_500.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/06/2016 09:01 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/07/2016 12:27 PM

Kai keek haar met een grijns aan en zuchtte uit eindelijk even kort. ''Fine, just know that you actually know alot of this already. You have been standing in between supernaturals and how they fight without a doubt. I'm guessing you remembered a few things they did to hold someone off.'' zei hij nog en voelde toen een kus op zijn lippen. ''Otherwise I would've been prepared to get you on the floor.'' grinnikte hij kort en streelde kort langs haar arm en knikte uiteindelijk. ''Alright let's start.''

Suzy keek hem verwonderd aan en zuchtte uiteindelijk. ''And what made you think this was the perfect time to tell me? Becuase I don't know. When I killed my so called parents, that has been a long time ago. Let's say like 3 or 4. I don't even remember how long I stayed there then. And blood? What about that one. You compelled me all my things away, even the vampirism. And that was an horrible choice.'' mompelde Suzy en keek Enzo aan en zuchtte even kort. ''Why now, and not then?'' zuchtte Suzy terwijl ze Enzo zijn hand al weg had geslagen rond haar nek. ''Because you now are ready to handle the truth.'' zei hij waarop Suzy naar achteren begon te lopen. ''Like you care about how I feel and what I can handle.'' mompelde ze en begon wegtelopen. ''I do.'' had hij terug geschreeuwd waarop ze zich lopend omdraaide. ''I'm not deaf, remember?'' had ze normaal gezegt, wetend dat hij het wel had kunnen horen.

zrxdtgvbhnj.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/07/2016 12:52 PM

"Well yeah, but I was never allowed to do anything" zei ze toen. "Hey who said I wouldn't have thrown you first"  lachde ze. "If I could get my magic under control too afther you've learned me tbis, they won't  even have a chance against us. Their maybe with 9, but I believe we can still stand them. I mean you are a hybrid now. You have all the strengths of a vampire, speed and everything. And you have magic, a lot of it since everyone of your coven died. Knikte ze. "And I'll be there to help you" glimlachde ze.

tumblr_o6nvxsWlN11ufqujxo2_r1_500-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/07/2016 12:53 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/07/2016 03:46 PM

Kai keek haar met een glimlach haar aan en knikte begrijpend. ''Well true, but I am faster remember.'' zei hij met een korte glimlach op zijn gezicht en keek even kort van haar weg en stapte voorzichtig wat naar achteren toe. ''That is also true. If you get to control ur magic and you know how to fight we are really strong. I can't be hurt because of the beeping noise vampires can hear when witches do it. I think because I am one.'' glilmachde hij en keek Alexis aan. ''Now try and flip me over. I won't hurt you and you won't hurt me.'' knikte hij.

Suzy stond op het punt om gewoon weg te rennen maar ze merkte al snel genoeg dat ze in een menigte stond met mensen die haar al aan hadden gekeken. Zelfde gelde natuurlijk ook voor Enzo, al hoewel hij wel de gene was die het rustigst was gebleven tijdens hun gesprek. Niet dat het haar wat deed natuurlijk. Haar telefoon had ze er bij gepakt. 'I need to talk to you right now.' had ze in een smsje gezet en verstuurd naar Stefan. 'Meet me at the cemetry.' was het laatste smsje dat ze had verstuurd en begon toen te lopen, naar de begraafplaats.

tumblr_o6wzp0LaKK1ujp572o1_500.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/07/2016 05:31 PM

Alexis knikte "But  I still feel bad for practicing on you"  zei ze. "I can't flip you over, I'm not strong enough yet"  zei ze. Ze voelde de woede opkomen. Ze liep op hem af, pakte hem vast aan zijn arm, haakte zijn been, en vloerde hem toen door hem een rondje   over de kop te laten maken, een soort koprol. Ze hijgde na, "I'm so glad I made a gym/trainings hall in our house" zei ze. "Now we can get really strong, and learn to control every single weapon that we want" zei Alexis. "I kinda wanna be a samurai too, you know, fighting with a samurai sword"  zei Alexis en keek naar Kai die op de grond lag. "I'm sorry, I got mad again because I thought about everything again" zei Alexis.

Stefan zag dat hij een sms kreeg van Suzy. 'I'll be right  there' stuurde  hij terug en pakte toen zijn jas. "I'll be right back"  zei hij tegen Damon, en snelde toen  naar de begraafplaats waar hij Suzy zag. "What happened? What did he say, I mean I'm assuming you went to Enzo to hear the rest of the story" knikte hij.

1000377639_98e0854c-d5cf-42d3-a854-4cc699efe71d-0219stefan02.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/07/2016 05:38 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/08/2016 04:09 PM

Kai keek haar met een glimlach aan, wetend dat ze het zeker weten wel kan. En uiteindelijk deed ze het dan ook. Hij gebruikte alleen zijn krachten niet en als hij dat heen had zijzelf natuurlijk wel moeite gehad met alles. Terwijl hij op de grond lag keek hij omhoog naar Alexis en grinnikte even kort. ''One thing at a time, Alex.'' knikte hij en drukte zichzelf weer omhoog van de grond en keek haar aan met een glimlach. ''You can do it, and that anger is something you need to take a hold off. If it's needed it could and will save your life.'' zei hij.

Suzy stond al bij de begraafplaats waar ze dan ook heen was gerend door heen de menigte. Rare blikken kreeg ze wel maar die negeerde ze totdat ze er was. Ze was over het gesloten hek heen gesprongen en wachtte daar, op Stefan die niet veel later ook verscheen. ''I did talk to him, and I know you already guessed it.'' zei ze en pakte zijn hand vast en trok hem met zich mee. ''I wasn't alone with just a father and a mother. I also had a brother. I'm guessing it was a big brother, but they made a deal with Enzo of making sure I stayed alive. I was in a car accident and I should've died. But I didn't.. So I wanna see if I can find their names on the grave stones. Last name is Carsairs, atleast that's what i'm guessing too.''

4wsrdxtcf.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/08/2016 09:46 PM

"The anger gives me energie.  I feel like I wanna do all these things. I wanna control every single weapon that you can use so I'm always prepared"  zei Alexis. "But first I have to see how I'm going  to survive tomorrow"  zuchtte ze. Ze wilde echt niet se begravenis mee maken. "You know what I'm done for today" zei   en ging op de grond zitten. Ze was bezorgt om hem, de politie heeft de lichamen gevonden, van zijn familie, en ze zijn natuurlijk opzoek naar de dader. Wat als ze hem te pakken krijgen.

Stefan luisterde naar wat ze te zeggen  had, "Are you sure they are berried here? If you didn't  knew this, then maybe you didn't  grew up here, maybe they didn't  die here"  zei Stefan. "What is it with parents? Lots of us have either lost one of their parents or both"  zuchte hij en liep langs de graven en zocht naar de naam. "It's  pretty fucked up, never thought this story would come out. That this  was happening. I mean Enzo? Familie?"

e1d89739fe4374da6bf073892046884b.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/08/2016 09:47 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/10/2016 01:09 PM

Kai keek haar aan en was tegen over haar gaan zitten op de grond en legde zijn handen op haar benen. ''And you can, only if you believe. It was dumb not to let you fight because with that you practice between living and dead. Yourself had to decide if you still wanna fight worth to life or give up and die.'' mompelde hij zachtjes en keek haar aan. ''If anything happens to us Alexis, we'll fight through it together.'' had hij nog gezegt en streelde langs haar wang heen en knikte even zachtjes.

Suzy had Stefan begrijpend aangekeken en met dat fronsde ze even kort. ''You can always check and be sure. It must have been Mystic Falls because I knew Alexis already. That's something I don't forget.'' zei Suzy en begon de grafstenen af te lezen. ''Ánd I don't know Stefan, it's suddenly he appears everywhere and everything goes wrong. But that's how everything happens here lately. The bad guys come back, and de fighters die..'' zuchtte Suzy en bleef even kort stil staan. ''Wait, what is Enzo's last name, because it would make sense to go look for that name instead of mine.''

fc286b35e1309d4508ea9c90e1df6736.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/10/2016 01:40 PM

"It's just that tomorrow we are going to bury our children, children that we haven't even seen alive for one second. Besides that, the police is already chearchin for the killer of all the body's"  zei Alexis. "What if they will find you? You will get locked away forever, and we will loose each other again." Zuchtte ze. "I'm staring to think that's what makes our relationship ours. We get taken away from each other again and again, but somehow we find our ways back to each other"  knikte ze.

"Yeah  it's  not fair at all, all of us should be still  alive right now. And that weasel should be dead, but somehow he returns everytime. It's like he's glitter, once it's out, you find  it everywhere and it's really hard to get rid of"  zei Stefan. "Euhm he's called Lorenzo St. John I believe. So search for St. John"  zei Stefan  en begon naar beide  namen te zoeken.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-10-31-59-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/10/2016 01:40 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/11/2016 11:54 AM

Kai zuchtte even kort en haalde kort zijn schouders op. ''They wil never find me and even if they do I can compell them someone else. And if that doesn't work I'll just break out jail. Or you would help me. You sure would.'' glimlachde hij en streelde langs haar arm heen terwijl hij overeind kwam van de grond en Alexis langzaam en voorzichtig overeind hielp. ''We'll be fine Alexis, there is nothing for us to worry about.'' knikte hij en knikte kort.

Suzy keek op naar Stefan en grinnikte kort. ''Well he doesn't sparkle like glitter does, that would be weird.'' glimlachde ze even kort en bleef weer stil staan en ging naast een random graf staan en luisterde kort naar Stefan. ''St. John, alright. That should work.'' knikte ze en begon te zoeken. Elke graf ging langzaam voorbij, omdat ze gewoon zeker wou weten of het er nou wel stond of niet stond.

ftcui.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  74  |  75  |  76  |  77  |  78  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum