TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  76  |  77  |  78  |  79  |  80  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/15/2016 07:22 PM

"It's  not that, I just see you differently then others do. And I'm glad I've got you. "  glimlachde ze. "Awh come on, now you're a vampire, you should understand that kind of jokes"  lachde ze. Ze keek met plezier naar hem die kookte. "This makes me so happy, seeing you cook dinner. Being in our own home together. Never thought that I would be this lucky, that I would live like this"  glimlachde ze.

"I get that, and I'll be here to support you"  knikte hij. "We'll look for the whole story, and I'm not gonna stop till  I'll find it for you" zei hij.  "Let's go home, it's already late. We'll look for everything later"  zei hij en legde een hand op haar schouder.

download.jpg 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/15/2016 07:23 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/16/2016 02:39 PM

Kai grinnikte kort over zijn schouder heen terwijl hij Alexis hoorde praten. ''I never thought I would have something like this, ever.'' glimlachde hij en begon de tafel wat te dekken en had de borden op het aanrecht gezet waar hij het eten op begon te scheppen. Eten kon hij nog gewoon nog, dan leek hij tenminste nog wat als een normaal mens. Ookal is hij dat dus helemaal niet. ''Bon appetit.'' zei hij terwijl hij de borden op zijn handen plaatste en het zo neerzette op de tafel en keek even kort naar Alexis.

Suzy keek Stefan aan en knikte kort. ''I know we will, it's just annoying and hard to be able to know something in the back of your mind but not completely remember every little piece. Like ur missing a piece of the puzzle.'' zuchtte ze en slitke kort terwijl ze kort naar haar schouder keek waar de hand van Stefan kort op rustte. ''I'm glad you're helping me.'' knikte ze en keek hem kort aan met een glimlach op haar gezicht.

kucrctku.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/16/2016 03:40 PM

Alexis pakte een doekje die ze op de snee drukte. Ze ging bij hem aan tafel zitten en zette het glas met bloed voor hem neer. "Bon apetit" zei ze terug. Alexis zat er eigenlijk wel mee dat zij en Suzy nu ruzie hadden. Ze had het echt niet van haar beste vriendin verwacht dat ze zo tegen haar uit zou barsten. Misschien is ze al die tijd toch niet zo'n goede vriendin geweest als ze dacht.

"I would love to help you this, I have experienced a lot of family drama over the years" lachde hij. "I mean somehow Damon and I got a cousin, while we are over a hundert years old, and she's only 22. The supernatural world has some pretty interesting families" zei Stefan.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-26-10-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/16/2016 03:42 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/16/2016 07:31 PM

Kai had zijn ogen op Alexis gericht terwijl hij kort naar het glas keek die gevuld was met het bloed van Alexis zelf. Haar ogen stonden gefixeerd op het eten terwijl ze aan het denken was. Dat kon hij zien aan de manier waarop ze stond te kijken. Zelf werkte hij het glas met bloed maar naar binnen en begon toen aan het eten dat hij klaargemaakt had. Hij merkte wel dat er het gevoel van bloed nodig hebben verdwenen was maar nog ergens wel bleef hangen. ''What are you thinking about?'' vroeg hij uiteindelijk.

Suzy grinnikte even kort om Stefan en de glimlach bleef op haar gezicht staan. ''That's something I still don't understand by the way. Like what happened? Long lasting family got a child that turns out to be your cousin. Pretty weird family history if you ask me.'' glimlachde ze zwakjes en begon al kort te lopen. Ze hoopte gewoon dat ze het allemaal uit zou vinden. Dat alles goed ging komen met wat ze nou precies wist en waar ze nog achter moest komen. Ze had het gevoel dat Enzo alleen maar het begin had verteld. Zoals de Prologue in een boek.

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/16/2016 08:02 PM

Alexis keek op toen Kai vroeg waar ze aan dacht "My friends, Suzy"  antwoordde ze. "It's just that I have known her for such a long time, we went trough a lot together. She truly was my best friends, and it feels bad to be in a fight"  zuchtte  ze. "That she started by the way, the fight that's  now going on between us and them, is one that  she kind of started, she just yelled  at me. I never expected that from her" zuchtte ze. "But  it doesn't matter, oh and if you need more blood just tell me"  glimlachde.

"I don't still understand  either. I thought it was something that the sister of my mother was a vampire too, but she was  like married to a witch, that made her human again so they could have kids. Kinda  what Jo did to Alaric, although that  wasn't  because they wanted kids"  zei Stefan. "I quess falling for a witch is in the family" lachde hij. "But I thought my familie history was crazy with  my mother that turned out to be alive. But you've got  a pretty interesting story yourself  too"  knikte hij.

tumblr_o24toaxqfY1v4iq7eo1_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/16/2016 08:03 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/17/2016 04:22 PM

Kai keek naar Alexis en knikte wel begrijpend terwijl hij rustig verder begon te eten met wat hij klaargemaakt had om zin maag voor de rest te vullen. ''It's maybe hard Alexis, but trust me. It's better to live without having to expect something from someone and for them to expect something from yourself. One of the reasons most of my life I've been basicly alone until I met you.'' glilmachde hij en steunde kort op zijn vuist op de tafel. ''I'll survive it like this for the next day. Don't worry.'' knikte hij.

Suzy keek en grinnikte kort op wat Stefan had gezegt over zijn familie. ''One thing is surten, that falling for a witch is in the family. Well yes, it is.'' glimlachde ze en draaide zichzelf met haar rug naar Stefan toe waarop ze kort zuchtte. ''My story is indeed intresting. NOt human at all if you think about it. But then again, we're far from being a human. We're basicly dead. Surviving on the blood of death because that's only way to make or death organs work. Something like that. '' zei ze en stopte abrupt met praten toen ze wist wat ze zei. 'Shall we get back?'' vroeg ze uiteindelijk.

Suzy_III.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/17/2016 06:16 PM

"Trust me, you don't have to worrt about that with me. I'm not expecting something from you at all. I want to give you space  to be you. Otherwise nobody will be happy in the relationship. It's  not healthy if you don't give the other space to let themselfs" knikte ze. "You sure? Because I have more than enough blood. I can miss it"  glimlachde ze.  "Oh and don't be  shy to ever ask for it, if you need it for  something"  zei ze en nam een hap van haar eten.

Stefan knikte "I can walk with you to campus, but you can also stay at our house if you want. I mean Alexis is gone, Elena and Jeremy too. There is plenty of room" knikte hij.

claudia-black-containment-instagram-takeover-zap2it-1.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/17/2016 06:18 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/17/2016 08:18 PM

Kai grinnikte even kort naar Alexis terwijl hij zijn bord al leeg had en dus wat naar voren toe schoof. ''Well thank you for that. But you're all I need to survive.'' knikte hij en keek kort naar zijn handen. ''And i'm never to shy to ask. Mostly I would just take it but because it's you. I'll ask nicely for permission if I need it.'' glimlachde hij en streelde kort langs zijn haren heen en keek kort doorheen het raam achter Alexis.

Suzy glimlachde kort en knikte. ''I would like that actually. Caroline is probably staying at her moms house. Bonnie is I don't even know were. Wouldn't surprise me if she stayed at Matt's so it would've just be me in that room because Elena is petty much gone. Kind of empty in there. So I would like to stay at the Salvatore's house. Wouldn't be the first time.'' glimlachde ze zwakjes en keek hem aan.

MParker6x22-1.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/18/2016 11:58 AM

Alexis lachde "Mmm maybe you don't have to ask me, just take me by suprise if you want to" lachde ze. Toen ze klaar waren met eten stond ze op en ruimde de tafel af waarna ze afwasde. "Alright, let's go take a relaxing bath or shower" glimlachde ze. "At both there is place for two" zei ze en gaf hem een kus. Ze keek echt op tegen morgen. Hun kinderen zouden nu hier bij hun moeten leven in een babykamer. Ze zouden nu voor hen moeten zorgen. Al dat is weg. Morgen zijn ze ook echt definitief weg. Alexis heeft veel verloren de laatste dagen. Haar kinderen. Elena, Jo, Liv en haar beste vriendin. Die nu niet meer echt haar beste vriendin is. Al haar vrienden is ze waarschijnlijk ook kwijt.

Stefan knikte "alright, let's go to my place then" knikte hij en ging richting zijn huis. Met hun vampier snelheid zitten ze er zo. "Make yourself at home, you can pick whatever room you would like to" zei hij en opende de deur. "I'm sure there are some woman clothes around here somewhere" lachde hij. "There has so be" zei hij toen. Hij sloot de deur achter hen. "Do you something to drink before bed? Hot chocolate or warm milk or something?" Vroeg Stefan.

tumblr-me6ymkhp7e1rwoqy8.gif 

Reply Edited on 08/18/2016 11:59 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/18/2016 07:02 PM

Kai grinnikte kort om haar woorden. ''Hmm, maybe I will or maybe I won't.'' glimlachde hij terwijl hij haar ondertussen aan het helpen was met het afwassen aangezien ze al klaar waren met eten. Het duurde dan opzich ook niet zo super lang aangezien ze maar met zijn tweeën waren. Zou vier moeten zijn, maar door de afgelopen dagen wat er gebeurd was. Hij wou er ook gewoon niet meer echt aan denken, al was dat iets dat sowieso zou gebeuren. ''I would've picked a bath because it's more relaxing.'' glimlachde hij.

Suzy glimalchde en knikte kort. Binnen enkele secondes waren ze dan ook weer terug bij het huis. Ze liep naar binnen toe en keek meteen rond. Ze bleef er altijd verbaasd naar kijken, of nouja verbaasd. Ze was gewoon onder de indruk van het huis. Altijd al zo geweest. Haar ogen driften kort rond en uiteindelijk knikte ze kort. ''I'll just pick the room I most of the time used when I was here.'' glimlachde ze en keek even kort om zich heen terwijl ze zichzelf op de bank liet zakken. ''I would like hot chocolate actually. Has been a while.''

swdfghj.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  76  |  77  |  78  |  79  |  80  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum