TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  83  |  84  |  85  |  86  |  87  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 08/24/2016 06:52 PM

"It feel great to know that no one can beat us, but I'm also kinda scared what I might do, I don't  really  dare to touch you right now, knowing I don't  have control over my emotions and magic, and since we can destroy the freaking world"  zei ze toen. "But it's  kinda cool to know we're actually the king and queen of the whole world. We could literally make anything happen" zei ze. "I'm glad I've met you for many reasons. If I wouldn't have met you, I would have never known I was a witch, that my father was hiding something from me. Besides that, never thought my first  boyfriend would be my actual soulmate. I mean, which couple has a myth about them? Not alot"  glimlachde ze.

"It's possible, because you can't  just become a witch. Besides that you don't  have to be from the same century. Age doesn't  matter, the one could be 90 years old, and the other one 5. Aslong as their  together. It's  something that would have happen once. So I don't  have experience with it. It's  pretty special, if their the once, that they've met, and live in the same time"  zei Elijah. "Is there nothing we can do about it? Nothing?"  Vroeg Stefan.

Stefan-stefan-salvatore-35980934-500-600.jpg 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 08/24/2016 06:53 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/24/2016 07:43 PM

Kai keek Alexis aan met een glimlach door in de spiegel te kijken naar haar maar hij moest zijn aandacht wel op de weg houden. ''Atleast you know now you have always been supernatural. You just didn't know u were. So the magic you have is actually a part of you but you never felt the need to have the power because you never knew what you really were.'' legde Kai uit aan haar en keek even kort om zich heen. ''I never thought I would meet someone like you. But it's just how it just ended up.'' glimlachde hij terwijl hij de oprit op reed en kort op keek bij het horen van geluiden. Niet van de auto. ''There is someone here.'' fluisterde hij en keek naar Alexis.

Suzy keek Elijah aan terwijl hij aan het praten was. Hij droeg zoals gewoonlijk weer het pak. Of een pak. Ze draaide zich om naar Bonnie die een hand op haar schouder had gelegd waarop ze kort glimlachde. De woorden hadden Stefan's mond al verlaten voordat zij zelf ze zeggen kon. ''Keep them away from eachother, kill one of them. But I'm guessing you guys are already to late for that.'' mompelde Elijah waarop Suzy zuchtte.

tumblr_o6wzp0LaKK1ujp572o1_500.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/24/2016 07:57 PM

"Yeah but it's like my life just started today. As if the rest was all fake. And I kinda felt glad I wasn't  some creature that people tell about, thinking it's  just a story while they are real. But apparently I'm even worse than just a normal vampire. I'm part of a myth."  Zei ze en keek om zich heen. "Maybe it's  Klaus, since Elijah is here, the man at the Salvatore house, he must be here too. It's  a long story, I'll tell you later. Klaus and his sister and brothers are the first vampires. Klaus is like the most powerful of the supernatural world. Atleast be thought. And they can't  be killed. Especially Klaus, he's Hybride too. Werewolf and vampire" legde ze kort uit. "That's all you need to right now"

Stefan knikte "They're together like 24/7. And now Kai knowes he's the mightiest person when he's  together with Alex, he will never loose her. And we tried to kill him, but it's  really  hard. Besides that, Alexis wouldn't be so hard probably, but if we do that, Kai is going to murder  us for sure. Besides that, I'm not going to kill my cousin" zei Stefan.

Hanna-Mangan-34.jpg 

Reply Edited on 08/24/2016 07:58 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/25/2016 11:01 AM

Kai keek Alexis begrijpend aan en een zucht had zijn mond verlaten. De originals, daar had hij over gehoord.De eerste vampieren die op deze aarde ontstaan waren. Rustig opende hij de auto deur en sloot die achter hem dicht en stapte om de auto heen en opende de deur van Alexis. Hij wou gewoon zeker weten dat ze bij elkaar waren als er iets zou gebeuren. Zijn ogen dwaalden even kort rond terwijl hij probeerde te luisteren naar alles om hem heen. ''There are more then one.'' mompelde hij. Bang dat was hij zeker niet, maar er zou van alles kunnen gebeuren.

Suzy keek Stefan aan en vervolgens naar Elijah. ''Well then.'' mompelde hij en keek de anderen even één voor één aan. ''Then we need to find a way to murder Kai. My brother has probably already visited their house.'' zei hij waarop Suzy kort even slikte. ''If there is anything you know about Klaus his plan, please tell us.'' zuchtte ze en begon een beetje tegen Bonnie aan te leunen op de bank.

4wsrdxtcf.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 04:09 PM

"Oh and  Klaus was the reason I was in the prisonworld. He killed me" zuchtte ze."But now I'm kinda glad he did otherwise I wouldn't have met you"  glimlachde ze. "Yeah Koll, and Rebekah are probably with him. Let's  just  go inside, they'll come if they want to"  zei ze en liep naar het  huis en opende de deur. Ze had om eerlijk te zijn geen zin om nog met de originals te moeten dealen ook. Blijkbaar kan ze met Kai, Klaus makkelijk aan. Ze hoeft namelijk niet  nog eens te sterven.

"Alright we can do that, but first of all, Alexis is going to be reallt mad when we do, and won't  forgive us. And besides that, it could be our death" zei Stefan. "I don't  know, but you know how Klaus is, and when the  rumors went about a witch that destroyed his coven he wanted to see who it was and if he could team up  for future plans. I don't  think he's  here to torture you again. I think he's  here  to see if he could help him with some trouble in New Orleans. There's  another witch there that's  a bit hard to beat and somebody took his spot"  zei Elijah.

tumblr_o24toaxqfY1v4iq7eo1_250.gif

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 04:11 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/25/2016 04:29 PM

Kai haalde zijn schouders op en keek zuchtend om zich heen. Ogen voelde hij op zichzelf en op Alexis gericht. ''Let's go.'' mompelde hij en volgde Alexis het huis naar binnen toe. De deur sloot hij achter zich dicht. ''They haven't been invited in, so they can't come in.'' mompelde Kai en staarde kort om zich heen. Het was een raar gevoel, wetend dat er mensen naar je aan het kijken waren. Nou ja, mensen. Niet bepaald mensen, de eerste supernaturals die er op deze aarde zijn ontstaan. Rustig stapte hij naar Alexis toe en legde zijn handen rond haar middel en trok haar wat meer naar zich toe. 

Suzy keek Elijah aan. Klaus was sowieso niet alleen hier naartoe gekomen. Hij had hulp gekregen, en dat zou waarschijnlijk van Rebekah zijn. Elijah zelf was altijd de gene die de anderen ging helpen om de problemen te voorkomen. ''That's new, Klaus needing someone's help. But ofcourse when it's someone who killed his whole coven he is intrested. A sociopath just like Kai.'' mompelde Suzy geïrriteerd en keek kort om zich heen. ''What if he Klaus just wants more people on his side. Does he know about the myth too?'' hoorde ze Damon zeggen die voor het eerst nu iets gezegt had.

fc286b35e1309d4508ea9c90e1df6736.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 04:42 PM

Alexis keek Kai aan toen hij haar tegen zich aan had getrokken. "It's  probably Klaus and Rebekah. Kol was killed by Damom" zuchtte ze. "I really don't want to deal with this right now. My head is exploding right now. I just can't  progress the things that happend today" zei ze zachtjes.

"He for sure knowes about the Myth, but I don't think he knowes it has come true"  zei Elijah. Stefan keek naar Elijah "Well he beter not find out because if he does, he's gonna want them on his side. If they are even  the ones. And if that happens we're all so dead"  zei Stefan. "This is great, really." Zuchtte hij.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-23-58-1.png 

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 04:42 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/25/2016 05:07 PM

Kai knikte naar haar en streelde met zijn duim langs haar heupen. ''Everything will be fine Alexis, today we aren't gonna do anything else. They can't come in, and because of this..'' zei hij en haalde het papiertje uit zijn broekzak van de mythe, ''we are unstoppable. They can't do anything to us.'' knikte hij en drukte een korte kus op haar voorhoofd en knikte. ''There is nothing to worry about. And take all your time to progress, everything.'' knikte hij.

Suzy keek op naar Stefan en bleef hem aankijken. ''We gotta make sure he doesn't know about it because that will be the end of all of us. If they can get Alexis completely to their side. Kai has her totally controlled already..'' mompelde Suzy en kwam overeind van de bank. ''What is the best thing for us to do at this stage. Because we were thinking of a plan to get rid of Kai but I think no one thought of the Originals coming back to Mystic Falls.''

ftcui.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 08/25/2016 05:28 PM

Alexis knikte "But we don't  even know how to use it, I did it 2 times on accident, because I was mad. Besides that I don't  really know if I wanna use it. We could  destroy the world. That's  pretty  scary in my eyes. But I will do it for you if you want to use it." Zei ze. Ze hoorde geklop op de deur. "That's probably him. I'll open the door, otherwise he'll break it"  zei ze en liep naar de deur. Toen ze hem opende zag ze Rebekah, Kol en Klaus staan. Wat deed Kol hier? Alexis was zeker dat hij dood was. "Alexis? What are you doing  here? The last time I was you I thought I killed you"  zei Klaus verrast. "Wel suprise I can back from the dead"  zuchtte ze. "But I don't  think I'm at the right place. I was looking  for a sociopathic witch that destroyed his whole coven or something"  zei hij. "Wel actually you are, I live with that sociopathic witch you're talking about"  zei ze en liet ze binnen. Wat had ze ook te verliezen.

"Well honestly we just have to hope Alexis won't  help Kai with using that power they've got. Because I already know he's  going to make the whole world his"  zei Stefan. "We just have to find  a moment when they're alone, some of us make sure Alexis can't  do anything, and the  rest of us kill Kai"  zei hij.

5x14_Stefan_Salvatore_No_Exit.png 

Reply Edited on 08/25/2016 05:29 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/25/2016 07:30 PM

Kai knikte. ''No we don't but we will find that eventually. We can't escape a mythe.'' knikte hij en keek op bij het horen van het geklop op de deur. Alexis was naar de deur toegelopen en hijzelf ging met zijn rug tegen de muur aan staan. De woorden die verwisseld werden tussen Alexis en Klaus waren kort maar krachtig en wanneer ze binnen gelaten werden draaide Kai zijn hoofd om naar de deur. ''Thank you for that Klaus, otherwise I would have never met her.'' mompelde hij en zag de ogen van Klaus oplichten. Zelf keek hij naar de andere twee die achter hem stonden en vervolgens naar Alexis.

Suzy keek zuchtend op naar Stefan. ''You gotta think about the fact that Alexis is a vampire too. She can escape easily, just a matter of time. And what it's for Kai is going to be even harder. Then think Klaus with him on his side if they are planning on indeed fighting beside eachother and I doubt he came alone with Elijah.'' mompelde Suzy en steunde kort tegen een muur aan. Ze wou gewoon niet dat hun dood gingen om een dom geregeld plan. 

tumblr_njf6gmm5fR1u44wypo1_400.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  83  |  84  |  85  |  86  |  87  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum