TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  92  |  93  |  94  |  95  |  96  ...  116  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Nemesis on 09/14/2016 06:47 AM

Ze hoorde nog iemand binnen komen, en  niet veel later de stem van Kai. Hij is dus gelukkige wel nog terug gekomen. "Seems like your girlfriend has  a little drug problem, did you know about that?" Hoorde ze Rebekah zeggen. "That's not true Rebekah, I'm not an addicted" zei Alexis direct. "Oh no? Look at you, doesn't  really  look like you only took one"  zei Rebekah toen. Alexis had geneens zin om er nog op te reageren. Alexis was bang dat ze haar boos maakte, en dat Alexis dan weer iemand pijn zou doen.

"Yeah because Enzo doesn't really looks like a family type." Zei Stefan lacherig. Stefan keek  naar hoe Enzo vertrok. "Are you okay? Should we go home of do you want to stay here for a little while?"  Vroeg Stefan begripvol. Tot nu toe hadden ze gelukkig nog niet echt nare verassingen gehad. Wel Alexis en Rebekah, maar die hebben niet echt iets gedaan.

Screenshot_2016-09-12-15-50-56-1.png 

These voices in my head screaming "Run now", I'm praying that they're human

Reply Edited on 09/14/2016 06:48 AM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 09/14/2016 03:58 PM

Kai keek kort van Rebekah naar Alexis en zuchtte even diep. Het was geen goede keuze van  haar om dat te doen en hij wist ook dat ze wel pillen had maar niet dat ze nog gebruikte. Kort slikte hij. ''Drug problem. I can see that ofcourse. I have eyes with pretty good sight. Also I coudl smell them when I came in the house.'' zuchtte hij en keek toen weer naar Rebekah. ''But I don't really blame her for taking them. There has happened enough these days.''

Suzy keek op naar Stefan nadat Enzo weggelopen was en glimlachde even. ''We can just go for a walk or something. I'm not really in the mood to get back into a house already and I kinda like the air. It's pretty warm lately.'' glimlachde ze naar hem en streelde langs zijn arm heen. ''Unless you wanna go back home..'' mompelde ze er kort achteraan en veegde haar haren uit haar gezicht. 

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/14/2016 04:21 PM

"I'm fine you guys" bracht Alexis uit, "I'm just feeling a bit sick that's all"  zei ze toen. "Well this is not my business, I'll let you  two figure this out on your own. Klaus is probably already planing on going back to new orleans" hoorde ze Rebekah zeggen. Alexis zelf ging recht  op zitten. Ze voelde zich nu erg schuldig, en wilde  er meer nemen om dat weer weg te laten gaan, maar dat gaat lastig aangezien ze overal liggen.

"Ofcourse, but let's  not take a walk here, it's  not really a happy and relaxing here, atleast if you are into these kind of things it is"  knikte  Stefan en pakte haar hand en liep het terrein af."I  don't  mind it, I just want to make you feel comfortable" glimlachde hij.

png_stefan_salvatore_by_graphisme_design-d6ruh2r.png 

Reply Edited on 09/14/2016 04:22 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 09/14/2016 08:48 PM

Kai keek naar Rebekah en staarde haar even aan. ''Yea go do that, but when Klaus needs my help again tell him he will owe me many times after that one.'' zuchtte hij en zag hoe Rebekah het huis uit verdween. Hijzelf ging nu naast Alexis op de bank zitten en keek haar aan. Ze keek wazig voor zich uit en hij had geen idee of ze hem wel zag. ''Why are you still taking those prescipted pills?'' fluisterde hij en legde zijn hand lichtjes op haar been.

Suzy staarde Stefan aan en keek kort naar hun handen die samen waren. ''Alright, then we will be doing that. You make me comfortable. I am comfortable with you so don't worry about that.'' glimlachde ze en legde haar hoofd rustend tegen zijn schouder aan terwijl ze om haar heen keek. Ze zag een lichaam op de grond voorover gebogen zitten en keek op naar Stefan. '"What's that?'' fluisterde ze.

wasetrygv.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/14/2016 08:55 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai, zijn woorden maakte het zo dat ze alles weer voelde. "Because I need them, I don't  wanna feel anything. But they aren't  working or not fast enough, because I can feel every single emotions flowing trough me right now and I can't  take it okay"  zei ze en veegde snel een traan weg die over haar wang liep. "I didn't  mean to kill her, but the last couple of day my anger just takes over sometimes and makes me do thinks I don't  want to. I'm not myself anymore, I wanna be myself, but I'm so lost, I can't anymore"  zei ze.

Stefan keek verbaasd naar het lichaam. "Isn't that that girl from yesterday. Davina, Elijah took her remember" zei Stefan. Hij keek op toen hij een stem hoorde. "Stefan, Suzy, long time since I've seen you " hoorde hij de stem zeggen. "Het was Klaus, en met hem waren Koll en Rebekah. "What do you want Klaus?"  Zuchtte Stefan.

Screenshot_2016-09-12-15-50-30-1.png 

Reply Edited on 09/14/2016 08:55 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 09/14/2016 09:10 PM

Kai keek haar aan en zuchtte even diep op haar woorden. ''I know what it feels like to be sorry for something. I'm sorry for making you go through this all and it hurts seeing you like this. But at this stage I can't help you because with whatever I do it feels like I'm pushing you. I could tell you to quit taking those pills but that will only make everything harder so I'm not telling you to do that. You're strong and you can go on. I believe that you can.

Suzy fronsde even kort. ''I thought they went back to New Orleans but apparently not.'' mompelde Suzy en voelde meteen hoe haar hard begon te kloppen bij de al maar bekende naam hier in Mystic Falls. Zonder zich om te draaien mompelde ze:'Klaus..'' Dat was het enige en toen draaide ze zich om. ''It's true that Koll came back from death. Whats next Silas? '' mompelde Suzy geïrriteerd en keek weer naar Klaus. ''What's the thing you need from us. I thought you had the second devil on your side. Kai may be the second but you will always be the first.'' mompelde ze.

MParker6x22-1.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/14/2016 09:19 PM

Alexis keek naar Kai "All of this isn't your fault, it's  mine. I shouldn't have done all these things, but I can't stop. I don't  have control over my magic, feeling or myself. I'm a total mess, and I think it's  a miracle that your still even with me. I never felt  like you pushed me into anything  so don't worry." Zei ze. "I am not that strong anymore, I can't go on, I just can't, otherwise I would've done that ages ago"  snikte ze. "I wanted you to compell me to forget everything, the memory of all the bad thing  that have happend, but loose my memorie of tbe children. Can't you compell me to be happy and don't be sad anymore? I was against that but I'm so desperate to not feel anything anymore" zei ze.

Stefan hoopte niet daf Silas terug kwam, die kans was ook vrij klein aangezien ze hem ergen veilig hebben opgeborgen. Eerst Katherine die terug kwam, nu Koll. Wat is er aan de hand in de supernatural wereld? "I just wanted to greet some old friends, is that such an evil thing to do?"  Vroeg Klaus. "Well in your case it is most of the times, because there  will  be something behind it"  zei Stefan.

tumblr_n4ibioxASB1tzlns2o3_250.gif 

Reply Edited on 09/14/2016 09:20 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 09/15/2016 05:24 PM

Kai keek haar zuchtend aan en knikte uiteindelijk, maar wanneer ze begon over dat hij haar alles kon vergeten te compellen slikte hij. ''I can't compell you Alexis. No vampire here can. You never can compell witches. Because no one knew u were a witch or had magic and even you yourself didn't know you could be compelled but now you can't. Because you have magic and you know what you are. I'm so sorry Alexis.'' fluisterde hij en keek omhoog. ''Besides, you never know what you really mean by happy. A compulsion can be used diffrently then you actually want.'' zei hij.

Suzy keek Klaus aan en streelde langs haar gezicht heen. ''I'm agreeing with Stefan.'' mompelde ze maar zag Klaus grinniken. ''Ofcourse you agree with Stefan, look at you. Didn't expect that.'' grijnsde Klaus hun richting op en met dat maakte Suzy een schijnbeweging alsof ze aan zou vallen en zag ook hoe Rebekah vooruit kwam. ''Still protecting your brother huh, nothing has changed.'' mompelde Suzy. ''Atleast we try to go on while we aren't ageing.'' mompelde ze.

xcvbn.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Nemesis

22, female

Level 17

from Nemesis on 09/15/2016 06:41 PM

Ts naar 2 dagen later

De originals waren weer uit de stad, in New Orleans was er gaos omdat Davina de heksen niet meer kon controleren. Klaus is dus zijn stad aan het terug veroveren. Alexis werd langzamerhand wakker. Ze kan zich niet herinneren dat ze in slaap was gevallen. Haar hoofd tolde, had ze weer te veel pillen genomen? Ze opende haar ogen en haar zicht werd weer scherp. "What the hell" mompelde ze toen ze zag dat ze in een kooi zat. Naast haar lag Kai, ze waren gescheiden door onderaan tralies en de bovenste helft van de muur was van steen. Ze kroop de tralies toe en ging liggen. "Hey Kai wake-up" fluisterde ze.

Stefan werd langzamerhand wakker. Hij wist niet hoe hij in slaap is gevallen. Toen hij zijn ogen opende schrok hij."oh hell nah"  mompelde hij. Hij wist 99% zeker dat dit was waar Damon hem over verteld heeft, waar ze Elena van gered hebben, de cellen van de Augustien familie. Onderzoekers van vampieren, die vampieren  gevangenen houden en op gruwelijke manier onderzoek deden. Stefan dacht dat ze vorrig jaar de laatste Augustien gedood  hadden nadat hij Elena had. Blijkbaar dus niet.

tumblr_o24toaxqfY1v4iq7eo1_250.gif

Reply Edited on 09/15/2016 06:42 PM.

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 09/16/2016 03:39 PM

Kai voelde een stem vlak bij hem. Maar hij zag niks dan alleen de houten hecken en ijzeren tralies. ''Im awake.'' fluisterde hij aangezien hij ook de stem meteen herkende. Het was alsof er een hap adem van hem weg genomen werd toen hij op wou staan en liet zich automatisch weer zakken op de grond en kroop op die manier naar het hek toe. ''I'm here.'' slikte hij en probeerde met zijn vingers het hek aan te raken maar trok die dan ook supersnel weer terug. ''Vervain.'' mopperde hij en begon om zich heen te kijken.

Suzy hoorde verschillende geluiden om zich heen. 3 Verschillende ademhalingen maar wie het waren herinnerde ze zich niet. Hoe ze hier terecht gekomen was wist ze ook helemaal niet meer. Als herinnerde ze zich wel dat ze met Stefan was toen het zwart voor haar ogen werd. ''Stefan.'' fluisterde ze. Suzy voelde zich licht in haar hoofd en ze wist niet wat ze moest doen om hier vanaf te komen. Alsof er gewoon vervain in de lucht hing. Ook voelde ze een honger opborrelen. Het was al een aantal dagen geleden voordat ze zich voor het laatst gevoed heeft. Dat was een verschrikkelijk gevoel.

9a3852d101eb86bb8728b921c4c744ea.jpg 

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  92  |  93  |  94  |  95  |  96  ...  116  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum