Search for posts by Skullet

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  24  |  25  |  26  |  27  |  28  ...  64  |  »  |  Last Search found 639 matches:

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 09:47 PM

Kai keek Damon aan over Alexis haar hoofd heen en haalde kort zijn schouders op. ''I'm pretty sure it's time to go now Damon, your friends would need you probably because they got so hurt and are in so much pain because they 'lost' a friend. Well let me tell you. I think you kind of lost Alexis now too, so make that 2 friends they lost.'' mompelde hij en keek Alexis die op het bed ging zitten. Damon wist niks meer te zeggen dus liep hij maar weg, met dat was het ook stil geworden in de ruimte. ''I expected you getting mad at me for what I've done to Elena, but you keep surprising me.''

Suzy knikte naar Stefan en keek hem kort even aan. Alles moest ze even laten bezinken en ze liepen dan ook gewoon op een wat rustig tempo naar de auto toe. Of nouja rustig, vampieren snelheid maar bij de auto liet ze zich gewoon in de stoel zakken en begon uit het raam te staren. Ze dacht na over hoe ze nog familie had, en dat hij dat precies moest zijn. Hij wist dat ze familie was, hij had haar zelfs veranderd in een vampier. Er was alleen een ding dat ontbrak aan het verhaal. ''There is missing something about what he told me. He didn't tell me everything about how I got turned.'' mompelde ze kort en keek op naar Stefan.

wasetrygv.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 09:16 PM

Kai keek Alexis aan wanneer ze voor hem heen schoof. Met dat plaatste hij zijn handen op haar schouders en glimlachde automatisch. ''Babe, you don't have to protect me you know.'' glimlachde hij en keek naar Damon. ''Don't worry Damon, you will still be alive when she wakes up. But because she isn't a vampire anymore she will just keep aging. Maybe wasn't such a good idea turning her back to human now. Regret? I so hope that. Now you can feel how it is to get ripped away from your love one. You may act like you don't have any feeling but you're hurting inside. Badly.''

Suzy zag Stefan naar binnen rennen, en binnen een seconde stond hij ook naast Suzy zelf. Met dat stond Suzy op en keek Stefan aan nadat ze langs hem heen liep. ''You'll come back to me Suzy, I know you will.'' zei hij nog voordat ze niet meer begon te luisteren naar wat hij begon te zeggen. Ze wist dan ook niet of Stefan achter haar aan was komen lopen of dat hij nog steeds in de mystic grill stond.

tumblr_o6wzp0LaKK1ujp572o1_500.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 08:43 PM

Kai keek kort naar Alexis toe en hij wist dat ze de hoge pieptoon had gedaan maar die hoorde Kai niet. ''Well this is fun, not hearing the horrible sound and still being a vampire. I like that one.' glimlachde hij en keek Alexis even aan. ''But let me explain you really slow so you don't miss a detail. Yes, what Elena has now is because of me. No it wasn't my fault really. As long as Bonnie is alive Elena will be in a deep sleep she won't awake from. She's like living in her own body without waking up really. And the reason why I did it. Is well. I'm not holding my children at this very moment, because they got killed. By Bonnie. Yes, yes, unfair because Jo died too but really I had to do something after you left me rotting in your own 'personal' hell. So you should kind of understand me, or not. It's your decision.'' legde Kai uit en keek kort naar Alexis.

Suzy slikte kort en keek Enzo aan. ''How can we even be family, we don't look a like. And how did you even know it was me. After all that time you're livin on earth and I'm not.'' mompelde ze en zag een glimlach zijn lippen vormen. ''That's exactly what it is Suzy. I knew your mother when she was young. I knew her when she was 30 years old. And she was pregnant, with you. She died while giving birth. You were to young to remember because your father killed himself after that. Knowing he couldn't care for you. I was also family from your mother.'' zei hij waarop Suzy kort slikte. Het begon allemaal wel logischer te worden. ''The one who turned you into a vampire shouldn't really be a surprise now. I'm thinking you can guess who.'' zei hij als laatst waarop Suzy haar ogen neersloeg op te tafel. ''You..''

waserfti.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 08:07 PM

Kai keek haar kort aan met een zwakke glimlach op zijn gezicht. ''Ill teach you the basic things I know so you atleast know something about magic.'' glimlachde hij maar hij keek op, iets te laat, wanneer hij van het bed getrokken werd tegen aan de muur. Het zou pijn gedaan hebben maar dat deed het niet, het was een klein tikje doorheen zijn lichaam dat alsnel weer weggetrokken was. ''I think you have a pretty good idea of what I did to her. So why ask a question you already know the answer to.'' zei hij en keek kort naar Alexis. Zij zou wel begrijpen waarom hij het had gedaan, dat was zo fantastisch aan haar.

Suzy was meteen omhoog gekomen van haar vuist en keek Enzo dit keer beter aan. ''My family is dead, I don't have any relatives.'' zei ze en bleef Enzo aankijken.
''The thing is Suzy, you do. And it's me. You killed your parents didn't you, first day being a vamp. Couldn't stop staring at necks can you now.'' zei hij en met dat bleef Suzy wijzelijk stil. Altijd als ze te weinig bloed had was ze gefixeerd op iemand nek en had er al helemaal gedachten bij gekregen.
''My parents died, surrentenly. Not my fault they did. I don't even know by who I got turnd.'' mompelde ze en keek hem weer normaal aan.
''That is a question I can answer simply. Your parents were not really your parents. You were just their adoptive daughter. You didn't look like them at all did you now. The original dark colored hair beneath that dyed colors you have. Your parents were blonde.''

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 07:30 PM

Kai keek haar aan met een glimlach en knikte toestemmend. ''It's weird, being a vampire. But technically invince-able.'' zei hij en keek haar aan. ''But the feeling of wanting blood disgusts me kind of. I don't really like that but it's what ever.'' zei hij en streelde kort langs haar been. ''And about that bow and arrow. I'm pretty sure you'll be amazing.'' glimlachde hij. ''And by the way I can take over your magic if you wanted me to do. I still have that power of getting someone elses, because I got born with it.'' zei hij en glimlachde zwakjes.

Suzy was de Mystic Grill binnen gestapt. Zoals zij Enzo al vaker had gezeten zat hij met zijn rug naar de ingang toe waardoor ze meteen doorliep naar de stoel aan de andere kant van de tafel. ''Well, well.. She did actually got here.'' had hij gemompeld waarop Suzy was gaan zitten. ''You got here fast, car?'' vroeg hij waarop ze kort zuchtte en aankeek. ''No I walked, remember. I'm not a normal human being..'' zuchtte ze nu al geïrriteerd. ''Now let's get straight to the point alright, what did you wanna talk to me about.'' zei ze en steunde kort op haar vuist die op haar elleboog steunde op de tafel. ''How is that a sweet way to talk to your own family.'' zag ze Enzo grijnzen maar met dat fronsde ze kort. ''Family?''

swdfghj.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 06:07 PM

Kai keek haar aan en haalde zijn schouders op. ''It felt like I just got back to a place I have been living in, for litterly years.'' zei hij schouder ophalend. ''I knew what to do and where to go. Even thought it was harder living without you then with you.'' glimlachde hij zwakjes en keek haar aan. ''Lillian was talking about her almost living dead family members in her creepy house. She drank their blood probably just so much they would die. Like she was on this diet thing. But yea, that happened.'' zei hij en keek de weer even naar Alexis.

Suzy keek Stefan knikkend aan en stapte uit de auto waar ze waren gestopt. ''It shall be fine, I hope. Just make sure you listen and he doesn't see you because I do really wanna know what this all is about.'' zei ze en keek kort om zich heen. ''Okay let's run.'' knikte ze en gaf een laatste blik aan Stefan voordat ze begon met rennen. Dat ging natuurlijk vreselijk snel met die vampier snelheid dat ze hadden dat ze er letterlijk binnen no time waren.

tumblr_nqn1pkRWYB1tuqpu7o1_250.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 05:06 PM

Kai fronsde even kort om haar woorden maar hij begreep het natuurlijk wel. ''We could go, just leave everything we have to leave our problems which has been made and surrounded basicly our life for now. We would be running away from our problems and thats something I don't wanna do. I know everything has been bad, and I know it wouldn't change while I was gone a nd not there for you. But now I am here and I'm not leaving you again. So my choice would be staying right here.

Suzy keek naar Stefan met een glimlachje terwijl ze in de auto stapte en ze al onderweg gingen. ''Besides that I have never talked to him, he only has seen me and maybe said two words to him. So I'm pretty curious what's it about.'' zei ze en streelde langs haar been heen om het bloed langs haar been weg te halen. Het lukte met een beetje moeite. Met een hele lichte rode gloed nog over haar been heen was het ook helemaal verdwenen. ''Don't set your car in front of the mystic grill. It's enzo who pays attention to every little detail.'' zuchtte Suzy.

Suzy_III.png

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 01:46 PM

Kai bekeek haar even kort en kon de korte woede in haar ogen aflezen. ''Dont worry, I won't leave you ever alright. I will always be by your side.'' had hij gezegt met een korte glimlach op zijn lippen terwijl hoe voelde hoe haar lippen de zijne weer aanraakten. Dit had hij zo erg gemist, en hij wou haar niet voor een derde keer verliezen. Of hoeveelste keer het dan ook was. Het was dan wel dat ze elkaar redeiljk vaak kwijt raakten, of dat er iets zou gebeuren.

Suzy keek naar Stefan en knikte kort. ''Alright, we'll do that.'' zei ze en pakte haar telefoon weer en begon het nummer van Enzo te bellen. Ze kon horen wanneer er op genomen was en met dat zei ze : ''Alright, we can talk. Where do you wanna meet.'' zei ze zonder enige twijfel. Ze hoorde een kort lachje van hem waarop hij zei: ''Mystic Grill, I guess I'll see you soon.'' en met dat had hij ook opgehangen. ''Well, mystic grill it is then.'' zuchtte Suzy en keek naar Stefan en toen naar Damon. ''Make sure you find out who and what and why.'' knikte ze.

Malachai_Kai_Parker.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 01:01 PM

Kai knikte zonder te twijfelen of hij iets gehoord had. ''No doubt so let me quote you a few things.'' zei hij en keek even kort om zich heen. ''We have to find a way to get Alexis back too, he has her all wrapped around hsi finger and Well since he is here there has only been a lot of problems. So we somehow have to get rid of him.'' zei hij en keek haar even kort aan. ''There's more but I don't remember everything from what they said.'' legde hij uit.

Suzy keek naar haar telefoon die ze terug in haar zak stopte van haar jas. ''We can go now if you want? Then I'll just call him to meet at a place.'' zei ze en keek Stefan even kort aan. ''She may be your mother but she kind of scares me with her being a ripper vampire but still knowing how to control her bloodlust. I don't know, it scares me a little.''

kucrctku.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 08/01/2016 12:39 PM

Kai keek haar kort aan. ''It's what my family thought. Not you nor me.'' zei hij en streelde kort langs haar wang. ''You'll survive the funeral. You're strong and you know that so don't make fear or sadness let you down. It happened and there is nothing we could do to save them. You can't undo something which has been made or done by magic. We'll get through it.'' glimlachde hij en keek even op naar de deur. Hij had ondertussen al zitten luisteren naar het gesprek tussen Suzy en Stefan waarop hij kort zuchtte. ''Well it's good to know your friends care so much about you.'' zei hij en keek weer naar Alexis.

Suzy had haar mobiel al bijna weer terug gestopt maar keek er weer naar toen Stefan het vroeg. ''Look.'' zei ze en handigde de mobiel naar hem toe en zuchtte kort. ''I have absolutely no clue how he got my phone numbers and why he wants that. I don't want anything to have happen because of that creep wanting to talk to me.'' zei ze en keek Stefan aan. ''Im kinda curious tho what he wants.''

9a3852d101eb86bb8728b921c4c744ea.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  24  |  25  |  26  |  27  |  28  ...  64  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page