Search for posts by Skullet

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  37  |  38  |  39  |  40  |  41  ...  64  |  »  |  Last Search found 639 matches:

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

Re: TVDORPG| Love is a crazy thing [18+]

from Skullet on 07/03/2016 10:05 AM

Kai knikte instemmend. ''Alright, than we're going back home.'' glimlachde hij en keek haar aan via de spiegel. ''Damn, it's nice to have vampires who can compell a damn house for you. That's actually really amazing.'' glimlachde hij en plaatste zijn handen vlak onder het stuur zodat hij wat relaxer kon gaan zitten. ''I probably will fall asleep instantly, because I still am tired. If u want anything back  home just yell and the chef will make you something.'' glimlachde hij.

tumblr_o6wzp0LaKK1ujp572o1_500.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/03/2016 12:11 AM

Kai keek haar even kort aan via de spiegel. ''Yea well, If their is going to happen something unexpected I know what to do. Protect you if needed. And also, I told Liv that if she tries to kill me I'll kill her first. You can't win from a coven leader, she knows that. So she won't try again, or she does want me dead. It's whatever choice will be hers. And also she will never be coven leader. She doesn't have a twin anymore to  merch with. Which is kinda my fault but okay.'' mompelde hij terwijlde hij de auto startte. ''So where are we going now?''

MParker6x22-1.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 11:38 PM

Kai keek haar even kort aan. 'Don't worry, your boobs are big enough without being pregnant. I saw them, you don't have to worry about anything.'' grijnsde hij terwijl hij ophoog kwam. Bij het afrekenen en naar buiten lopen naar de auto toe was het stil en pas in de auto ging hij weer praten. ''Don't worry about it. I'll go with you. I don't really mind being there, just don't think your friends would really appreciate it for me to come there. It would be awkward or something for them. Which i would understand, sort of. But I don't really care about what people think of me. You like me or you don't. It's easy to choose one.'' knikte hij.

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 11:09 PM

Kai was samen met Alexis de eerste winkel binnen gestapt voordat hij weer ging praten. 'Everyone eats alot, and if you can't stop yourself I will help you stop. I'll just hold you so you can't eat. Or I'll just look at you intensily so you can only look at me and not the food.'' glimlachde ik en nam uiteindelijk plaats op een bankje vlak voor de kleedkamers. Ze had een paar jurken mee genomen maar bij de laatste bleef ik toch wel even echt staren. ''Alright, that one is actually pretty amazing.'' mompelde ik en begon het even beter te bekijken.

fc286b35e1309d4508ea9c90e1df6736.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 09:20 PM

Kai keek haar aan met een glimlach.Captura-de-tela-inteira-26022015-011812bmp.jpg 'But ofcourse I checked on you. I had this weird feeling u might be drowning yourself in alcohol because you didn't get the support of Damon you needed right then. Because he was treathing you like a damn child, which you're not.'' knikte hij en reed een straat in waar hij parkeerde en de auto tot stop zette. ''Ooh yea, and if that happends I will stop you eating all the food. Because if you're still hungry after that I can cook you something at home.'' knikte hij en keek haar even aan.

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 08:39 PM

Kai keek haar aan via de spiegel zodat hij nog wel op kon letten op de weg. Natuurlijk was praten geen enkel probleem. ''Just know Alexis, that even when you're drunk as fuck you are still extremely hot. Most girls will probably look disgusting. Alcohol beside their mouths and just everywhere on their clothing. You look stunning in that dress. All thought you did ask if I came just by for using you. I actually came by checking on you because the others weren't planning on doing that. And I could see you were a lot different than others. Or actually, others. People I've known.'' knikte hij naar haar terwijl hij al vlug de stad naar binnen reed die gelukkig niet zo ver weg was.

3268195144_1_4_eHs9Q49w.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 08:17 PM

Kai hield zijn armen stevig rond Alexis heen terwijl hij zijn ogen sloot. ''Never again, try to catch her. Because next time your heart will ripped out of your body, knowing it was the only think really.. keeping.. you.. alive..'' mompelde hij en stapte samen met Alexis terug naar de auto. Hij luisterde naar haar woorden waarop hij kort knikte. ''And the same counts for you Alexis. I will never be able to live when you won't be there. Because there won't be anything worth living for anymore.'' fluisterde hij terwijl hij instapte. Hij voelde haar hand op de zijne terwijl hij de auto startte. ''I will be there when you will take your last breath. Because I know you won't be able to live without me one day, so I'll take the worst pain in the world on me so you won't be the one feeling it.''

9a3852d101eb86bb8728b921c4c744ea.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 07:25 PM

Kai knikte even kort. ''And that's probably true, the worst pain you'll ever feel. But yea, that will end eventually. It ain't for ever.'' knikte hij. Bij de grot parkeerde hij de auto en keek naar Alexis die uit de auto stapte. Het ging redelijk snel en zijn ogen vielen op de soort lasso die Katherine in haar handen had. Hij kon zien dat ze trok waardoor hij automatisch zijn handen bewoog waardoorh hij het draad los trok met zijn magie waardoor Alexis nog net voor de border bleef staan. Net bij haar hand pakte hij haar vast en trok haar naar achteren toe. ''I hope you rot in hell.'' mompelde hij en met een korte beweging van zijn hand viel de beker met Alexis haar bloed om over de grond heen waarnaar het heel langzaam verdween.

tumblr_inline_nfzr0yFOS41sltb3q.gif

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 06:47 PM

Kai keek haar lachend aan. ''Well sorry, than it's still kinda my fault you are like this. Even thought it was fun, for both of us.' grijnsde hij terwijl hij kort even knipoogde. Samen met haar stapte hij naar de auto toe waar hij voorin stapte en de sleutel erin stopte. ''By the way, you can have the part of carrying the child. I wouldn't wanna know what women go through, the pain. Just no. Nothing for guys.'' grinnikte hij.

tumblr_nqn1pkRWYB1tuqpu7o1_250.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

Skullet

23, female

Level 28

from Skullet on 07/02/2016 06:03 PM

Kai keek haar even aan. ''I'll go with you, just to be sure nothing bad happens with you. Just gotta make sure nothing happens.'' knikte hij en keek haar even na. Vervolgens liet hij haar gewoon uitpraten terwijl hij haar voorzichtig los liet om weg te stappen. ''But alright, let's go then. And ofcourse I will help you find out your dress. Or help out to find the perfect dress. It can't be that bad. It's something natural, sort of getting babies.'' glimlachde hij. ''And a hippo and an elefant. How unique.'' grijnsde hij.

large.jpg

''Lex malla, lex nulla''

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  37  |  38  |  39  |  40  |  41  ...  64  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page